54 year old actor engaged to 31 year old woman

>54 year old actor engaged to 31 year old woman
>she would've been the same age as the toddler Olsen twins on Full House

Anyone find this creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5007285/John-Stamos-54-engaged-Caitlin-McHugh-31.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5063543/Bob-Saget-61-proposed-girlfriend-Kelly-Rizzo-38.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4inGP8qMnPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean it's not like they have been engaged since she was born, you dumb cunt. they're both adults. it's fine.

No.

Nah bro Daddy is a totally normal fetish and you're a weird virgin loser if you don't want a girl who wants to fuck daddy.

good genes or good docs?

no a 31 year old woman is the equivalent of a 54 year old man

no they're going to stay comparable in beauty levels with this age gap

they look happy. only women get butt hurt of this shit

Pedophile

Just look at all the comments praising their relationship and then compare them to ugly Bob Saget and his trophy wife.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5007285/John-Stamos-54-engaged-Caitlin-McHugh-31.html

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5063543/Bob-Saget-61-proposed-girlfriend-Kelly-Rizzo-38.html

Agree. Any one of us if we hit the big bucks wouldn't want some wrinkly old lady at 50. Criticizing celebrities for age differences is pure jealousy mostly from fat, unwanted, postmenopausal women.

He's posting this lovey dovey shit on his Instagram in between posting personal video footage on the set with the Olsen twins. It just feels weird.

She is a 31 year old woman, old enough to make her own decisions.

Why are you of the opinion that the world needs to know about your feelings concerning relationships between people you don't know?

>She is a 31 year old woman, old enough to make her own decisions.
not really

>Marrying a woman above 30

Enjoy your kids with autism.

Normally white people age like mayonnaise but Stamos still looks like a million bucks

Ya. Why the fuck was she still single? Wierd.

>They're both over the age of 30
Who cares?

>he gets his science from pol
That's not how it works, sperglord

why would it be creepy? shes a grown fucking woman

>Creepy
More like natural; as long as sh'es at least 18 it's legal.

why are you following him on social media you tween faggot?

No.

Why would anyone other than a bitter housewife find this creepy?

That's pretty much pedo dating under 20 when you're 30+.

Are you kidding me? I'm a 30 year old straight male and even I'd marry him.
It's John fucking Stamos. The man is a living god.

Not even a little. Especially because the dude still looks way younger than 54.

If the dude looked like weinstein you'd be playing a different tune.

No she's an adult. She can marry whomever she wants.

This is what fatmenists believe in.

pretty sure that was the implication, genius

This.

They're both at about the age when their sexual market value is just beginning to drop. What's the problem?

I think its fine that he's banging a much younger woman. Woudnt even care if she was in her 20s.

What fucks with me is in 10 years he'll be a senior citizen and she'll be starting her 40s.
When shes 50 he'll be a fucking geezer.
When she's starting grandma age at 60 he'll be the cryptkeeper if hes even still alive.

Biologically speaking it makes sense to spread your seed to younger women, but as a relationship?

>The man is a living god.
>mediocre actor famous for one sitcom
fuck off faggot

>31

what an oppressed cuckold.
i wouldn't settle for anything older than 16

You know he was in ER?

>not recognizing Stamos as the most beautiful man ever to walk the Earth
what are you fucking gay?

>Daddy is a totally normal fetish

Its so common that yeah it'd be considered normal

>Anyone find this creepy?

Fuck off roastie

fucking goldigger, hope he has a nice prenup

No and you must be a faggot

>t. 12

It would be weird if he knew her back then. Now it's just two adults. Nothing weird about that. I never really understood the mental gymnastics people go through with this age stuff. If he met her 70 years from now, she'd be a corpse! Is he a necrophiliac?

this makes no sense

you are somehow bridging the fact that a grown ass women is somehow the same as a bunch of toddlers

Nope. 18 is legal.

>24
>Dating an 18 year old
>Girls say I'm "immature" for it
>Guys congratulate me

Why does this happen?

If he was dating Olsen then how would you react?

jealous of you dude

When did fickle housewives start browsing Sup Forums?

Fat slobs are disgusting at any age.

Then I would know for sure he's a necrophiliac.

Guys understand that women are at their peak around 18 and older women are jealous that they will never get near that peak again.

differently because its different cases, he grew up playing their uncle

he didn't grow up playing her uncle or father figure with this girl hes dating at least I think, I mean even if you are just pretending there are fatherly bonds you develop with a child that would be weird to most people to develop sexual feelings even if they were grown women

dude we'd all be so lucky to look like john fucking stamos at his age. Also at that age its not that weird.

no because I'm not a puritan american

Joking aside. I would think that is a little weird, depending on how close he was with them when they were kids. Humans typically form different types of bonds with each other and if he went from an actual fatherly bond, to a sexual bond with them, that would be weird and indicate something was wrong. It's the same reason you don't find siblings attractive. He never knew this other woman when she was a kid so he's only had a romantic/sexual bond with her.

DAE LE AMERICANS!? XD

yes.

americans and their fucked up logic is hilarious.

The male female age equation is this
Half male age plus seven
so do the math
54/2= 27+7= 34 ...she is 3 year too young
he is a pedophile

She is fuckin' cute. They better have a lot of kids.

Isn't a man marrying a 31 year old woman weird in your country though? I thought most muslim girls were married off by the time they're 14.

they both have bees in their mouths

I frankly don't think a 31 year old woman is nearly old enough to decide who she wants to date.

Consenting adults of sound mind in a loving relationship. The horror.

ugh shut up pedo

What planet do these two hail from?

bogspace

girls always like older men

first years of college, girls be like no
then in your later years, pussy is easy

>uncle Jesse
>a senior citizen
Never happening

Meanwhile me at 30 dating a 19 year old would be considered creepy. Why is that? People always keep saying half your age plus 7.

He's legit so good looking he'd get her even with no money/fame.

they are from the bogdaverse

Guys are envious and most would probably cheer you on. Who gives a shit what some roasties have to say about it.

She does have the flushed complexion of someone getting regular,intense orgasams

so he must have a few close black friends

damn she's sexy, the one on the left is alright too but got any more of the one on the right?

The argument always comes down to "what do you have in common with someone who is barely out of school"

Lolilolikolololololololololololololol...etc

What do you have in common with some 30 year old roastie?

bogdangrad

idk man id take some kate beckinsale

Have mercy...

Their babies are going to be beautiful super monsters

underrated

Those qt freckles

Im jealous of him tbqh

It's John Stamos, ultra chad. I am more surprised that he's not with a 24 year old chick.

She is hot but no tits. Would not marry

He will be when he's in his 60s.

reminder that this is what John Stamos is up to these days
youtube.com/watch?v=4inGP8qMnPE

Shut up fatso. Go back to coloring your hair green , complaining about the patriarchy and eating buckets of ice cream while saying it's genetic.

F A T A L I T Y ! ! ! !

this I got more pussy from 25 onwards than in HS or college. Once you see a it of money pussy is easy to get. Wonen want an easy life to get preggo ,fat then take you to the cleaners by the time they're middle age and start going bonkers until 65 when they settle down.

>Jews now want to raise the age of consent to 35

Are you some kind of divorced mother or something?

>t. Roastie

Also I am 35 and are dating a girl who just turned 18, suck it faggot

Almost like men and women aren't the same. HMMMMMMMMM

>OP is a retard

I know this is hours later but yes, that is how it works

No. There's a world of difference between two adults that are now past their 20's (and all the life experience and maturing that took place to that point), and a 27 year old to a 4 year old.