Could an adult-oriented Catwoman show have the SLIGHTEST CHANCE of taking off?

Could an adult-oriented Catwoman show have the SLIGHTEST CHANCE of taking off?

Maybe animated, maybe like how netflix tackled Marvel properties.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/netflix-announces-crackdown-on-vpn-and-proxy-pirates-160114/
torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-condemn-netflix-blocking-crackdown-160118/
torrentfreak.com/tens-of-thousands-protest-netflixs-vpn-blockade-160226/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpns-start-being-banned-as-people-are-hit-by-message-telling-they-they-are-using-an-a6828126.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpn-ban-thousands-of-people-sign-petition-against-sites-blocking-of-unblockers-a6917046.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-responds-to-vpn-ban-backlash-it-s-really-inconsequential-to-us-a6990801.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpns-using-workarounds-to-get-international-content-has-always-been-banned-9957276.html
dailydot.com/upstream/netflix-geo-blocking-restrictions-eu-draft-rule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, because the only things people would be interested in is the fanservice episode, or the episode where they get to see that director's version of Batman. Once they get either, nobody will watch the show anymore and it will fail. If it doesn't promise to give either, nobody will watch it and it will fail. Why? Because Catwoman is a boring character, and does literally nothing but act as a fuck hole and character foil for Batman.

You can post as many solo arcs that you want, but you can't fight the truth.

Hey, it's that guy.

What's up, that guy

I'd watch it.

Remember the last time Catwoman got an adaptation of her own?

The animated short with the striptease?

link?

Yeah, let's go with that.

That was hardly an adaptation. It used nothing from the actual character. I have no idea why it was even called Catwoman at all.

Anything can work with a good writer or an even better publicist.

Read this:
torrentfreak.com/netflix-announces-crackdown-on-vpn-and-proxy-pirates-160114/
torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-condemn-netflix-blocking-crackdown-160118/
torrentfreak.com/tens-of-thousands-protest-netflixs-vpn-blockade-160226/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpns-start-being-banned-as-people-are-hit-by-message-telling-they-they-are-using-an-a6828126.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpn-ban-thousands-of-people-sign-petition-against-sites-blocking-of-unblockers-a6917046.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-responds-to-vpn-ban-backlash-it-s-really-inconsequential-to-us-a6990801.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-vpns-using-workarounds-to-get-international-content-has-always-been-banned-9957276.html
dailydot.com/upstream/netflix-geo-blocking-restrictions-eu-draft-rule/
t. guy who lives in a slav country
Wasn't able to find NEWS because the majority were (((tutorials))) and (((ads))).

I'd never watch it. just like jessica jones,cage and daredevil

I would watch if it was sexy and fun and was about catwoman teasing/outsmarting some detective that was tasked with capturing her.

This.

Also I think I'd prefer an animated show over a live-action one.

A cooke-styled animated show would probably drive me to tears.

definitely

Grey DeLisle voice is half what makes Selina so sexy to me anyway

Something like Adult Swim or Nick at Nite, or even if WB ever gets off their ass and does something like their live streaming services.

Not sure how it would be affected by the rights issue over the Bats tv show and Fox, but it might be as Catwoman is clearly a Batman related figure.

Also, since Archer is leaving Fox, there's nothing to say someone else who isn't obvious wouldn't be interested.

WB doesn't seem to want to work with Netflix, either they aren't financially good terms or the MCU connection is a turn off.

Either way, someone other than Catwoman would be far more likely.

I missed you. Even though i completely disagree with you, I respect your conviction.

wew, we're getting pretty close to the legendary get aren't we

>No, because the only things people would be interested in is the fanservice episode
It's Catwoman. EVERY episode is the fanservice episode.

>Western cartoon aimed at adults
Moms WILL complain, since parents associate capes with kid's

No one gives a shit about Catwoman as a character. They only care about her playfully flirting with Batman. But I'm sure anything can be done.