AMA

AMA

What do they call you?

Dead

source on this?

Tap water overdose

Why aren't you raising a family like man your age should be, instead of being a Weinstein and chasing forbidden 15yo anus? Is it true that you do this to help repress your homosexuality?

This board was so much better 7 years ago.

yes. i need help. i'm in a really bad place in my life. i fucked up my friendships and my one shot at success. it fucking blows.

wow. I can't believe Tim would do that to him

Do you make these threads yourself or do you just sit around all day waiting for them?

I wait for them.

I like MDE but there is no way that shit would ever fly on TV. You guys werent subtle enough. There is a niche for yall, youre just too blunt for most people. I dig it, but dont expect to be successful that way

i like your comedy

people like you are the reason i'm a fat drug addict right now

thats a bad impression of sam

why do they call you....forgotten....

SORT

i met marky on omegle. shes from r9k her full names marky jane thomas. she WASNT a virgin
my r9k girl off omegle was hotter than sams heh

Fuck this lying pussy bullshit. This ain't Sam Hyde just more smear campaigning for the newfags. Enjoy your shekels, kid. Be a mench.

I know because I'm Sam Hyde

No matter how bad life gets you can sort it out. You can get over shit like that through DEALING with it. The people who hurt you pushed you into that hole but they're not keeping you there. Save yourself or neck yourself.

fuck off phony. worship my boots military style faggot. salute me.

Do you feel bad about taking money from fans that are stupid enough to think your are homeless/without health insurance/etc. Or does your Jew side block that kind of guilt.