Paranatural

>the platinum diamond hall pass lets you run in the halls and also hunt your fellow students Most Dangerous Game-style, a deadly combination

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shermalodorant/status/832674815978795010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MORE BLACKMAIL
Fucking hell.

this is gonna end up like hitball and we're gonna be in this fucking bar for almost a year, calling it now

Why do I have a chill ruining down my spine that there is going to be an upcoming arc on the school council?

Hi guys, I'm kind of a new reader, started following vack last summer.

Who's Hijack?

The last boss I hope for how much this story arc is draging on.

I guess that "joke page" about Cody and the bow tie kid wasn't a joke after all...

A spirit that wants to posses the principal for- I dunno I've honestly forgotten. Put him from your mind user it won't matter again for a few years yet.

>A spirit that wants to posses the principal for- I dunno I've honestly forgotten
I don't think we ever knew the reason.

Oh god, I know and HATE that feeling in the body.

End it all, Jim.

WACKY FACES THE COMIC

Max, at this point there is just one way to end this.. and it is by killing everyone that knows your secret.

How the fuck do you start out with a promising and unique concept, unrefined but interesting artwork and a good attitude and then throw it all away and start producing "Le wacky faces : the webcomic"?

$$$$$

why is zack castrating his MC like that? blackmail plots are fucking cringe.

>fat
>blackmails for food
This can't be happening.

Savage.

Does this mean Zack's going to do a PewDiePie?

Next update, Max: "death to all fat people"

This character is definitely going to end up being trans huh.

NO suzy is trans goddamit!
she's a cute shota who wants to be a loli and you cant convince me otherwise

Maybe if I go back and reread all the pages to current date, I'll understand what's going on now...

That has to work, right?

How did this comic get so unbearably slow? Is it Gigi's bad influence?

>a whole page just to say that snitching gets rewarded even though it's already been heavily implied
>all this even though she's obviously not going to blackmail him
Why?

Espurr girl is cute!!!!

>this is gonna end up like hitball and we're gonna be in this fucking bar for almost a year, calling it now

I stopped reading when the two shitskins were at a café, gossiping for six months.

Good to hear the pacing never improved.

>Nobody will know
>IF THERE'S NOBODY LEFT TO KNOW

Stop with your memeing. It doesn't even make sense.

Gigi actually got better, likely half because she was sick of the bitching and half because she passed most of the fluff already.

Zack clearly didn't plan everything out like she did and is stalling/trying to make more money.

Really, as much shit as we give Gigi, her comic is only poorly paced because she specifically organized the chapters to be wayyyyy too long. Her actual writing skills are fine. Zack is a different, much worse kind of bad pacing.

NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING

Everything Paranatural does Mob Psycho 100 does better, Mob Psycho 100 can do everything better than Paranatural.

But we haven't gotten a cute gay kid, right?
RIGHT!?!?!

And no, fan-canon doesn't count, Tumblr.

Remember when everyone was hype for Best Duo when the threads were at Chapter 3?

By the looks of this now...the Tokyo Olympics would've ended and we still wouldn't leave Mayview Middle School.

They never make for good storytelling and now he has double blackmail.

Oh come on Shou is homo as hell

FAN CANON DOESN'T COUNT, TUMBLR.

As much as I like MP100, we need confirmation, user.

>implying ritsu doesn't want to dick his nii-can
On Valentine's Day, there was this official promo that had Ritsu debating on what chocolate to give Mob.

But I agree, Cody a cute.

Her webcomic is like a worse Monster Pop, which is incredible, because Monster Pop is already awful.

You've said this before.

If he did, I forgot that thread already, probably because I've never read Monster Pop.

Jesus.

What

Zack fell in with the wrong crowd.
They taught him nothing but hackiness.

hmm seems like lardo mcfats isnt going to blackmail max. i'm at least mildly interested to see what she wants from max

Zack didn't need an entire page to communicate this information though holy shiddd

For once I'm agreeing with the 'Zack is wasting page space' bandwagon.

Drawing out this tension of 'will they blackmail Max' for one page can't possibly be worth the joke on the next page or whatever.

Next strip: She asks Max if she can hang out with him as 'blackmail'.

I feel like Zack had a lot of ideas at the start, a big burst of creativity and tons of jokes all built up. And then the first chunk of the comic ended. And he has nothing but bits and pieces of ideas and plots. He's also fell into really bad habits, such as completely ignoring backgrounds anymore, resorting to funny faces instead of actual jokes like he used to do, and meandering plotlines, and worst of all just shitty work ethic. Also, I do honestly believe his new circle of influences has tarnished his original charm and ideas.

FUCK YOU ZACK. This comic could have been great.

>she didn't actually want anything, she just wanted to tell him to watch his back and be careful and that's the end of the mysterious note plotline

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

god this comic really went to shit

No, this comic WAS great.

We must.. make it great again.

By the way, if there is any drawfag listening.. we need a drawing of Max with a "make paranatural great again" hat. or if possible, Max with a 'make mayview great again' hat, while he is on the spirit wall of the city with Isabel on the other side trying to get in

I get the parallel you're making but Isabel stays because she's a decent character. Zarei and the blind fat one can go on the other side

Remember backgrounds?

twitter.com/shermalodorant/status/832674815978795010
Cancer-inducing bullshit.

Well, they're both tecnically 'illegal' in mayview anyway so it makes sense. The muslim girl and fatty then.

It's like a Ren and Stimpy close-up.

>For once

If you're only just agreeing with this criticism, you either don't make art or are shit at it. Even poorly paced shonen battle manga don't make you wait as long, both in real time and by panel count.

Zarei here looks more...South Indian-ish than Persian.

It was worth losing backgrounds so that he could focus more on detailed characters.

Wouldn't Max be the illegal since he's the newest person in town?

Forge is the illegal arrival though.

Don't be silly. He is white.

>implying Max's dad wasn't cucked by Doghouse's

Honestly the problem with CQ is that it went too fast: the reveal that the Nightmare Knight wasn't evil should have been way later in the story, because as it is we're somewhere in the middle with absolutely no tension because all the antagonists are barely even villainous at this point.

>max is secretly black
>that's why the girls all want his dick

A white Syrian.

Maybe Pakistani?

But didn't everyone see that coming anyway.

>implying max's dad doesn't lay serious pipe. He's goofy in front of his kids but he was probably pretty hardcore in another life.

Mob Psycho 100 even has a better Cute Black Haired Boy Who is Perfect At Everything But Secretly Carries Crippling Doubts And Inner Darkness.

>white syrian
no such thing.