youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Twitter post
>TP
>Toilet Paper
>Shit post
shit thread.

>could have just been another nolan wannabe flick
>the had to get whedon in to do reshoots for shitty quips so now the tone is going to be all over the place
Is capeshit finally getting what it deserves?

Is this french guy legit?
twitter.com/rodrigosalem/status/928354178061123585

>Translation: Ok, colleagues I trust have seen "Justice League" and the comment was "Crap. As bad as 'Suicide Squad'." Fear.

I would value their opinion if I knew what they thought of other capeshit.

Doesn't matter. If they like capeshit and they don't like JL, it's a bad film. If they don't like capeshit and they don't like JL, it's a bad film.

If they don't like capeshit and they like JL, it's a good film.

Those guysare also claiming they'll lift the social embargo tomorrow. Fucking weird if they're dealing with bad press, like suicide.

>ya'll

Stopped reading there

No shit

TP for my but hole

>capeshit
>bad

Sound the fucking alarms, we got a code red.

It doesn't matter if the movie is shit or not because it'll still make a gorillion bucks at the box office, and retards never learn their lesson.

Nu DC was never meant to have mass appeal. I’m not surprised to be honest.

>editing is prominent problem
just another day in WBDC. why can't they ever edit their movies right?

It's bad on purpose?

>it's SUPPOSED to be shit

Entering the denial phase already

Constantly reacting to public reactions and redoing the movies in response. They should go all the way in either giving the director the room they need or just hiring yesmen. Being stuck in the middle sucks.

Somebody post the reshoot with Fatfleck.

>major multi-billion dollar movie franchise was never meant to have mass appeal

Do you make an effort to be this stupid or does it just come naturally?

You Can't Save The World On An Empty Stomach (TM)

ah the classic "release bad news on Friday in the hopes everybody forgets by Monday"

Post the transition from fit to fat when he's talking to Aquaman too.

DC movies are just too smart for the average movie goer

All of that just for one fucking quip. Why do normies like quips so fucking much?

>This is actually how its edited
What the fu-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying you need a high IQ?

>LITERALLY SPENDING MILLIONS FOR THIS MOVIE
>WON'T HIRE A BASIC EDITOR TO FIX THIS STUPID SHIT

DA FUG?

It helps them compartmentalize the movie into "fun scenes" that they can make into shitty low quality gifs to share on reddit and tumblr for (You)s.

>>WON'T HIRE A BASIC EDITOR TO FIX THIS STUPID SHIT
As someone who only just started to actually pay attention to editing and the deeper parts of film making, normies won't notice it. This is coming from somebody who used to think that movies like Suicide Squad were fine and had no problem watching shaky cam fight scenes.

I am literally making an edit right now removing the reshoots and quips and will post a link when done.

Seriously I found out how to perfectly edit it and yet an intelligent editor can't find a way to remove the reshoot footage...

This looks bad, but you know the general audience will not even come close to noticing and if they do, they won't care.

Jesus Christ

You think an editor has more power than the studio?

Here is my own edit. I am not saying I am some editing genius because I am not. I simply took dialogue of Affleck and mixed it around to get rid of the quips and make it feel a bit more serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=4PesvW2I_bc

It certainly feels more sudden and unexpected, I wish the clip of Ben looking back at Aqua wasn't so weird looking, otherwise it'd be probably the best possible way to do this scene.
This movie will not be good.

That's way better.

What does Sup Forums think of Elfman being brought back for JL, and using the 1989 batman theme?

Hahahahahahahahahahhah

Elfman's 1989 Batman score is ten times better than anything Hans "BUHHHHHHHHHDUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Zimmer has ever done, though. Particularly the mix used for the animated series.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5nB2OJnCko

anyone who had high expectations for this movie is an idiot.

Lazy, low effort work. Guy just doesn't give a shit anymore.

>It doesn't matter if the movie is shit

This. It makes absolutely no difference if it is bad. Man-children will pay to see it regardless.

Imagine be so retarded you seriously listen to someone that contribute to society/your comunity writing about if a movie is good or bad.

Is that shopped? I swear it looks bigger every time I see it

it's gonna be great, wait and see

smear campaign on this film is unbelievable. think I'll wait to see the film before I form an opinion

DELET

Wait, there's still an embargo on the reviews? are you fucking kidding me, it comes out next week. The embargo being on is bad enough sign, forget rumors and twitter posts. We know thats a sign of a possible turd.

i fucking love this shit

lmao, is like they don't give a fuck.

Yeah critic reviews are embargoed until less than two days before release

Social media embargo lifts this weekend and critic reviews lift next Wednesday or Tuesday.

>listening to someone elses opinion on whether you should like a film

I planned the idea last night, woke up next morning and went throughout the process of making this meme up until half an hour ago. Glad to see you appreciate my memes

>suicide squad is bad
discarded

They did the same with IT, but yeah this looks worrisome

I love watching DC fail over and over and over and over and over again!

wait, which is it? One week is still really a bad sign. It was screened right? Fox pulled some horse shit by not even letting Independence day resurgence be screened. Embargo till a day or two before is a really bad sign though.

>Im a contrarian who pretends to like awful movies

>they failed
movies are good you mong. if you are actually referring to rotten tomatoes scores youre an even bigger mong

good for you

It was fucking awful

imagine having such a hate boner for a series of films you formed an opinion on through rotten tomato scores

>I'm an """adult""" who argues over cartoon mighty men

Imagine being so autistic you pretend suicide squad and wonder woman were good movies

is this a counter argument?
Ive given my opinion on the films nowhere in the thread, so try again.

People can talk about the movie on Twitter and Facebook without repercussion sometime this weekend. Full reviews can be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday. Movie comes out the 17th, which is next Friday. Yes, this is normal operating procedure for WB. They usually choose to hold off on allowing reviews to be posted close to release. They move up social media reactions if they are really confident like Wonder Woman.

>Sup Forums
>the marvel movies are bad because of quips
>the DC movies are great because of quips

Honestly, w/ all the "WW is a mess" rumor, I don't even care anymore.

>using JTE as a reliable source
>fucker can't even spell correctly

Not one user who loved BvS is saying having quips in a DC movie is good tho...

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

>twitter

>peeps

>what I hearing ain't good y'all

I think the movie looks like utter shit, but holy fuck anyone who communicates in that manner on that platform is a sub-human ape whose opinions and reports cannot be trusted.

Holy shit, dumbass.

it doesn't matter. helps the narrative of people who just want to hate it

D-different l-lens and a-angle?

R-right guys?

His beard you can

White to black

I'm more worried about his DP.

A literal who on such a massive picture.

The other thing is that DCEU was separated by higher end craftsmanship technically - now it's looking massively shoddy and slapped together and, at least the new Thor and GOTG, looked much better than the other Marvel films (excluding Ant-Man I guess).

no, its an obvious reshoot with an actor in the worst time of his life.
no one is defending the awful looking reshoots

Between this and Trank's FF, which one's gonna have the worse reshoots?

You shouldn't talk about people that way.

why do they give joss whedon work

The two Avengers brought in almost $3B combined, not counting home video

The "grabbing bruce" bit comes unexpectedly and doesn't fit the musical cues, but it's actually perfect and comes as a surprise.

if you "liked" suicide squad like some people on Sup Forums claim then they do

You can just say WB and leave it at that

Why didn't some guys at WB help Ben cheer up? He'd look better during the reshoots.

Like a lot of industries, you only need one major success to bank your career on and then can coast.

WB are idiots. Snyder would have a second in command if need be, and they could have easily waited a few months for Snyder to come back.
they grossed that because of Whedon? No.

You're not allowed to hire hookers under the budget anymore

what does it mean?

Fucking Joss Whedon man

As far as anyone that matters, the people with money is concerned, yes.

The guy made the MCU. Thing is JL is goi g to be reviewed as a MCU but without bought reviews

guys in the boardroom made the MCU, along with Favreau making a good Ironman film and the possibility of crossovers interesting.
Whedon was a safe bet to make film

>Colleague I trust just saw screening of Justice League. He say it's shit, worse than Suicide Squad. Extremely concerned.

It doesn't help that Aquaman looks like a blind man staring off slightly to the side of the person he's talking to