This is the most tryhard shit I've ever seen

This is the most tryhard shit I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
youtu.be/EIhOSz5-0TQ
moviesonline.mn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. Another piece of mediocre trash that the Z-gen faggots love.

Your sentence is true if you add to your statement that this is the only movie you have ever watched in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk

What's the problem? Not enough slow melodrama and artsy fartsy shit? I bet you thought Moonlight was good.

Naw man, that's just Jamie Foxx's perfomance.

edgar rights worst movie but I still wouldn't call it entirely terrible

I refuse to watch this because of the paedophile.

The types that like this have made me avoid watching this and if it's worse than The World's End then I have made a good choice.

>What's the problem? Not enough slow melodrama and artsy fartsy shit?
No. It's simply a shitty amalgamation of every several better movies from the past 20 years. It has zero originality.

You have to literally be under 18 and have not seen shit for movies to be amazed by this snorefest of a movie.

>edgar rights worst movie
Ah you forgot about Scott Pilgrim, like most of the world has.

You can hear him fucking kids between takes

Disgusting

Why did baby “want” to do the last heist? It looked like Spacey was just going to let him go since Jamie Fox ruined the plan. I mean he pretty much relied on luck to kill all the criminals

honestly the one line "you are the most ive talked to someone this whole year" made it extremely relateable and made me enjoy the rest of the film

>Drowning out a hum in your ear with music makes you a better driver

Tryhard isn't a criticism, it's hardly even a word

you have to try to succeed. A lot of movies don't even try, just warm over some existing material and apply some formulaic bullshit.

At that point he wanted the money so he could get the fuck out of that city and start a new life.

I always wondered why Kevin Spacey decided to just help the kid out of fucking nowhere after he botches the whole heist.

Now I know why. Fucking creep.

Why did Spacey said Baby was his lucky charm because he never does a job with the same people only to have the same people do another job in the next scene?

This, pic related are the better films that Baby Driver capitalizes on.

I thought both of them were good desu

>Kevin Spacey is supposed to be some evil genius mastermind that always picks the perfect crew for a heist
>hires a loose cannon that puts the rest of the team at risk with his antics

Didn’t he already have money in his stash though?

Spacey’s character was the biggest disappointment I mean 90% of Baby’s reasoning behind leaving was his fear of Spacey so to have the main villain turn out to be a good guy made almost all the drama pointless.

>If you leave, I'll kill you and your gf
>Nah, joking, your gf is cute and love is great
Bruh

>when producers try too hard to forced a cult film

this movie was really forcing that shitty girly romance when they could force a gay romance with Jon Hamm character, i agree!

>tryhard
I like it when a movie actually fucking tries.

That being said I give it props for the idea behind it but the execution is muddled.

Pros:
>Editing to the music is my fetish
>damn good music to boot
>Performances are pretty fun across the board
>action is stellar (Tequila and Hocus Pocus in particular were unironically jaw-dropping)

Cons:
>forced plot. Everything was built up so well up until they ambush Baby and play the tapes.
>Weak-ass ending
>Debora wasn’t built up well-enough
>Crew should have been more consistent. I know they said they switch after every job but it doesn’t feel right when you bring back people we know that aren’t Baby

7/10, still great fun but easily Wright’s weakest movie (and I’m including SP in that).

You didn't like Scott Pilgrim?

I just watched that Patrick Willems video too! Isn’t that something?

youtu.be/EIhOSz5-0TQ

It's *edd*t pandering movie

I'd rather watch Scott Pilgrim over Baby Driver 8 times out of 10

There’s an extremely vocal dissent against the movie here on Sup Forums. Too “dishonest”. Plus it’s something of a cult movie in it’s own right.

It’s not the best version of that material, I won’t even lie (Books>Game>Movie) but even so it’s still great fun.

Why did Baby murder the guy so suddenly? It felt out of character

Threatened his qt Shelley gf. Baby’s autism simply would not stand for that.

Is Spacey going to be digitally replaced?

>implying I watch youtube spew

I would imagine so, considering he uses those same films as a jumping point to explain the origins of Baby Driver (and Drive to an extent)

Not watching the video but was anyone making that claim?

very good movies,my friend share this movies in facebook and i watching it.i watching this movies in moviesonline.mn/

Pusyposter has gone Rogue

They are calling back the other actors for reshoots

I made that image 2 months ago after finally getting around to watching The Driver, and had known of its and Le Samourai's/Melville's influence for years. You're the spewing pleb here for insinuating some putrid youtube video is an original insight of any kind and that anyone but your pathetic self watches such videos and gives them credence.

Like 2049, Baby Driver is another cinematic hotpocket on the linear path of adolescent film favorites after Fight Club, The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight.

Fedoraeuphoric Sup Forums cinema.

I never implied it was an original insight. I’d known of The Driver’s influence on Drive for a while, Refn had mentioned it in a few interviews. Le Samourai is a new one though, I really ought to get around to watching it now.

Anyway, I wasn’t aware of your history with the topic. I’d just watched that video about an hour ago and seeing the same template being used was funny.

You could have just said it’s essential fedoracore for all it’s worth, you meme-spouting faggot.

>Edgar Wright
> Makes the best cop, zombie parodies an they're actual a good movie for a "normie" in 20+ years?
Tries HARD LOL

They made huge money from shit film and I'm still broke.

It's one of the most blandest movies I've ever seen in the cinema.

I have no idea how this got good reviews at all. Just because a great guy directed it. Yes Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are top films yet I have no idea how he went from that to this mess.

DUDE MUSIC LMAO

Did Spacey assault Ansel? Or did he stick to literaly whos?

Its Overrated Trash, i got bored after 30 minutes

I love Drive, but it's not comparable to Baby Driver.

The Driver isn't bad, but it's not very good either. Wastes its setting on a bad aesthetic and is devoid of interesting characters and plotlines.

Not yet seen Le Samourai.

OP is the most tryhard contrarian I've ever seen.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums loved Baby Driver when it first came out, despite its ending.

The ending was good. Although he spent time in jail, it wasn't a very long time and he had a happy ending with his girl.

I think it's the setting he doesn't have a grasp on America the way he does with England.

13 ABY. Star Wars EU movie confirmed!

LOOK GUYS I DIDNT LIKE THAT NEW POPULAR MOVIE IM SO COOL

Same I enjoyed both a lot. Different kind of movies but both super entertaining and well crafted.