"You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault."

"You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l6f1_1vTzLk?t=271
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leaked line from the Daddy's Home 2 script

Why does Mel Gibson look like an evil sorcerer from a D&D game?

No it's not.

based

> The jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

Mel always had the best quotes

"All women are is just a life support system for a cunt."
Damn...

ABSOLUTELY BASTE

This guy and Sam Hyde should collab on something

NAME ONE (1) WORD IN THAT QUOTE THAT ISN'T 100% FACTUALLY CORRECT

What do you think you'relooking at sugar tits?

>I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE JACUZZI
You literally can’t argue with that

He hates the Jews so much, he transformed into an Arab.

BASED MEL

only this madman would make TWO movies about killing the English

B A S E D
E
L

Wrong Jews, senpai

pack

He's coming out with a Passion of the Christ sequel. He cant be stopped.

He will destroy Judaism and win awards while doing it.

Mad Mel

All Jews are wrong.

What did he mean by this?

YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING SMILE AND BLOOOOWWW MEEEEE

He is a saint

In life I've learned it's almost never a good idea to apologise. It doesn't get you anything and just makes you look and feel like a cuck.

The only people who say things like that (get raped by a pack of niggers) usually fantasize on a daily basis that they wanna get "raped by a pack of niggers". Them, or their wives.

Now I know why Sup Forums loves him so much. They identify with mel, they fantasize about the same stuff.

>Passion of the Christ sequel
About jesus resurrection?

this is what pack niggers actually believes smdh

based mel, but isnt it illegal to post what he said on Sup Forums due to the censorship we have here?

unless you did fuck up, if you have any honor you take responsibility. If you build your life on lies, then the pages of your life story are empty.

This

Literally only people who think this are the ones who fantasize about getting raped by blacks. Its such a leap in logic.

salty apache?

Mel is wKe

Passion of the Christ 2! The Christening!!

one would assume. I hope he adds more stuff about how the Jews killed Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, that shit always make their blood boil when they're hit with the reality they killed Jesus no matter how much they try to claim it was the Romans

Just like how everyone who hates gays is actually a raging homosexual right?

the thing is he wouldve said that and worse to her 1000 times in their relationship and itd get her so wet cause girls love that shit

but something changed and she decided to use it against him

the folly of man, from adam onwards, is trusting a fucking gaping wound

>they killed Jesus

Yeah, and they killed him, whats your point? After he died he became a Roman Catholic and stopped being a Jew, everyone and their Catholic mothers knows that, Goldblatt.

Maced Bell

Reminder (((Gillette))) and (((GQ))) and (((studies))) all say women want you to shave to be attractive

But (((they))) forbid shaving and based mel is a god king with a beard

Ignore what is (((commonly accepted))) when it comes to your innate nature

>women want you to shave to be attractive
What? Isnt the most attractive beard length is stubble?

sure, if you believe (((((them)))))

(((Absolutely)))

(((There's no such thing as a beard fetish where girls literally fuck you simply because you have a beard, but there's a real thing where girls literally fuck you because of stubble)))

>There's no such thing as a beard fetish where girls literally fuck you simply because you have a beard
Is it true?

If you have a nice jawline/chin you should keep that visible, but otherwise a beard can be beneficial.

>tfw chinlet with pube beard
i'm fucked either way.

thats okay, ive got more than enough chins for the both of us, i use my beard to cover it though

cause im a fatty, you see

>cause im a fatty, you see
Same, i have small double chin.

I really want Bearded Mel to play the bad guy in a western

Yes. I have experienced it. I'm sure google would confirm other anecdotes. I think it's called a pogonphile.

I have a nice jaw and I really disagree. You go from being a handsome man to being a dominating looking man.

Do what you want but I don't have any reason to think we were selected to have beards (e.g. women took the cum of bearded men and passed on bearded genes) if nature/women wanted us to be clean shaven.

If they wanted us to be clean shaven women would have mated with clean shaven men. Only in like native america, africa and parts of asia does that occur.

For European men the beard was selected for by women. European men are the most attractive in the world. Maybe it's a coincidence or maybe women like to see this manifestation of testosterone that signals to them you're a high test mature male, compared to a boyish looking male who may or may not have high test and the subsequent advantages that high test comes with, such as aggression.

>mel thinks about nigger dicks fucking his wife
literally /ourguy/

>Yes. I have experienced it. I'm sure google would confirm other anecdotes. I think it's called a pogonphile.
But is it common? I know that there are girls who into fat guys but it's relatively rare.

The mad based mad man

Yeah its pretty common. Grow a beard and youll see how different everyone treats you.

It polarises people who hate beards and really really really brings in people who like them. So people who dont like you avoid you and people who are crazy for you come to you. Less hunting required.

Caspere knew this

yes, no.

>tfw knew a prostitute who loved fatties

I wish I still knew her

>Grow a beard and youll see how different everyone treats you
I have one - it has weak connectors and
'stache but good sides and below jawline area. It's more of a ISIS-tier one (similar but much less bushy than in pic)

wll give it time and dont trim the stache. a big stache is a big deal

>big stache is a big deal
it's a biggest weakness because stache is very light brown and sparse. Maybe zinc could increase the growth.

youtu.be/l6f1_1vTzLk?t=271

MEL NO
DONT LET (((THEM)))

I liked how every liberal shitted on Mel Gibson because he said something stupid while drunk.
And now he is probably one of the very few people in Hollywood who doesn't have a history of raping children or force people with drugs and sexual assault them.

Rule #1 of life is break the rules.
Rule #2 grow a fucking beard

I've grown my hair and beard out this past year and it was the best decision of my life. It's more respectable and women fucking love it. Don't be a sissy faggot and shave your face to fit in with women, be a man.

>hurr durr the librulsss

But fit told me only jawlet nu males does that ;-;

To a non American, can someone explain what this means in plain English, no slang?

>teenagers on steroids who have sour grapes that they cant or wont ever be able to have a beard hate beards

really injects test into my asshole senpai

>Smocaine 4: A Mel Gibson Kino

"You, woman, look like an animal in heat, like you're horny, like you're trying to attract male attention to get fucked and impregnated, like animals in heat do, and if you attract males who rape you, it's because of how you look and behave"

>gymrats belittling on anyone
that really activates my almonds.

Thank you. Holy this hasn't made sense to me for years.

holup

u be

God forbid someone have different thoughts and opinions from you.

I guess that makes sense. But that's still a weird thing to say.

>be scared of heights
>actually want a cloud to rape me
It checks out

Mel Gibson is a wonderful man who has said some things that all men say in private, for fun, and he has been pilloried long enough for it. Recent attempts to piggyback libshit hatred towards him again are just one more disgusting aspect of the left today.

Also why the fuck is the board so slow right now. Everyone gearing up for the big GET? You fucking homos.

its a bitter aggressive argument it doesnt require rationality its just about intimidating and hurting

has anyone here actually spoken to a real human being before ffs

noice

haha this so much amirite

Does he still say something about jews in recent years?

Fine, Khazars, whatever you want to call the subversive ones. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Please stop posting your retarded pepes like Gibson has anything to do with Trump and the alt-right. He's an actual white person not a LARPing brown faggot.

Just you, user, only you. ;)

As far as I know he has been exceptional careful to not step on any toes, but his recent success and starring comeback has triggered the left. They're dense enough to not care when he's behind a camera, but just the sight of his glorious visage is enough to incite hatred in the nu-male.

Woah, are you a fucking sperg or something? Do you know where you are? This isn't reddit, pig fuck.

liberals are the biggest hypocrites, you know, right?

If Gibson were coming up in this generation hed be full pagan

Noone that blackpilled would sit and not question the jewish influence on christianity

He is a boomer, it is his curse

>Science is the only truth
>don't look at race and gender based sciences

>nu-male
I've heard this term all around the internet but never thought about the meaning. What defines the nu-male?

Here you go

You people are so moronic you can't even tell your chosen leader is a pro-kike shill. Drain the swamp, indeed.

I'd say that half smile - half shouting face gimmick is more of a nu-male trait than beard or glasses.

This is a bit of an outdated meme. Saw that point circulating though.

They have truly devalued the beard and glasses look. Most of them look so fucking goofy with it, it's truly diluting the stock.

As a bearded wearer of corrective lenses I find it quite disturbing.

>our leader
How does it feel knowing Hillary cucked yours? does it hurt?

maximum reddit

Different person, but the DNC/Clinton fucking over the primaries in order to prop themselves up is just yet another example of established politicians being corrupt as hell. So yeah, for me, it hurts that our government and officials are so fucked.

I even understand the reasoning for Trump, and the idea of "draining the swamp". It's just a shame that he obviously had no actual interest in doing so, and just fooled everyone for his own benefit.

I think things are going to get REALLY ugly in the next decade or so.