Browsing through netflix

>browsing through netflix
>see classic movie
>thumbnail shows the one ethnic character that was in it

She's needs my dick

>There are people who unironically believe Kill la Kill saved anime.

It's a good show, but I think people only usually praise Trigger for the animation quality in their shows right?

>theres nothing to watch

>browse through the recently added trash
>3 docs on trannies and some shit about trump
what the fuck happened to Netflix

Soros invested into Netflix. It's been non-stop cultural marxist propaganda since.

kys russian shill

Ryuko probably loves anal.

Their animation is worse than s1 south park lmao

>putting ketchup in the fridge

So what?

Uniroincally George Soros. It's been pumping out social engineering propaganda ever since

it really has been...

>pays for cuckflix
>Complains about how pozzed it is

It didn't save anime; however, it proved that anime wasn't all generic trash when it came to character design and creative plot choices. (There was still too much fan servicing imo). And like usual Gianax and Trigger animes, there were clearly characters recycled from Evangelion and others.

>Ya smoke crack don't cha??

Its obviously trying to bait people into watching it under the false hope that there are more ethnic people in it. A lame attempt to seem "hip" and "cool".

Kill la Kill and Gurren Laggan are two of only like a handful of animes I've seen. I liked them.

Not during the sakuga bits.
Also watch Little Witch Academia and tell me that animation isn't god tier

I loved the drawing style. For me it's the best I've ever seen in an anime

Most Gianax/Trigger shows are good.
Evangelion, KLK, TTGL, the list goes on

I mean this in the least offensive way possible but I find it impossible to believe that this isn't everyone who holds this opinion

Upset?

TTGL is legitimately a god tier anime though
Better than Evangelion

it is

It's just better than average shonenshit

Not claiming it's super deep or anything, but it plays with interesting concepts and ideas and works them into the themes of the show really well. It has much better characters and story than typical shonen, and it has great artwork/animation.

What more can you reasonably ask from an anime?

Kill la Kill didn't save anime, Nui saved anime.

>bored
>remember that I planned on watching Super Troopers at some point
>go on Netflix
>they took it off
>check Amazon Prime
>not there
Why are all these streaming services so shit? I can understand Prime not having as many movies because the main draw for that is the free 2-day shipping, but still.

You're right, nothing can save anime.

>maybe 4 classic movies
This thing used to have like half hollywood Hitchcock lineup, now it's not nothing.

>it proved that anime wasn't all generic trash when it came to character design and creative plot choices
Attack on Titan already did that earlier that year.

>terminator 2 used to be on netflix
Let that sink in for a second

>attack on titan isnt generic garbage

Should've said wasn't

I thumbs downed everything that was blatant marxist bullshit. It became full of pajeet and oriental shows. Now I pretty much ignore anything made in the last ten years unless I hear/know it's good specifically.