Just saw this for the first time today, it was pretty goddamn solid and Sup Forums's worst nightmare

Just saw this for the first time today, it was pretty goddamn solid and Sup Forums's worst nightmare

Zootopia thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8TPSn_6HMc
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually, Sup Forums thought it was fairly redpilled because the moral is that you'll never live in a world where we all get along and multiculturalism doesn't work.

Comic, TV show and sequel when

Sup Forums loves Zootopia, what are you talking about?

I wouldn't say they loved it, but the general consensus on Sup Forums is that the movie is redpilled and they generally liked it. It was one of Sup Forumss favorite movies in 2016 with angry birds being their favorite.

You know suspiciously a lot about how they think

I lurk and post a bit on Sup Forums. It's a fun place whenever a coon gets capped and a happening begins.

But things ended up working out in the end, didn't they?

Even judy accepted the idea of everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya was bullshit

Isn't the entire premise of Zootopia "things work out best when people put aside their differences to band together". How is that redpilled?

What makes you think that?

Hopefully, Zootopia will fuck FEEL THE ETHNIC shitskin Moana in the Oscars just like it fucked Finding Faggot Dory in the box office.

Moana must fail if Zootopia is to survive

But you don't have to have ultimate total peace for something to work.

If you demand that as a requisite for any system, no system will ever be sufficient, an Sup Forumstards are deluding themselves if they think their precious fascism works any better than multiculturalism or globalism or democracy or whatever.

>Movie where people's inherent weaknesses are acknowledged and worked around instead of declared to be non-existent
>The bunny can say racist things even though she's a "minority", and is not excused for it without apology
>Shows that hard work and cooperation is how you ultimately succeed

It may shock, but these are pretty inoffensive beliefs even to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums are really, really good at twisting stuff to agree with them.

The message of Zootopia is that we're stronger when we put aside our differences and come together, no matter what those differences are. Sup Forumsacks think the message of the film is that multiculturalism doesn't work, when it's pretty much the opposite.

it wasn't a horrible movie and it seemed to say you can trust ewes because they'll turn minorities into monsters just to get better control of the city.

Eews are jews

>The world isn't perfect
>Therefore individuals acting like assholes is justified

You completely missed the point.

>multiculturalism doesn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8TPSn_6HMc

You're delusional if you think this movie doesn't support multiculturalism.

Moana>Zootopia>>>>>Finding Dipshit

Kimi No Na Wa is also good.

I want to fuck the rabbit.

>XXX in the background

The movie acknowledges faults and differences of various groups and tells us to work things out. PC culture tells us to pretend those do not exist and that minorities are always right.

>Moana
Muhh... chosen one spic. songs were goat, tho

That'd kill the bunny. Unless you are chink

NEVER

It also implies that everyone is equally responsible for all of society's problems and that's bullshit.

women are 98%womb 2% skin retard. even bunny women.

have you seen Golden Globes ? Yeah, they cream themselves over it.

>another idiot Sup Forumsmrade bringing up/whining about Sup Forums
Truly, this board is made for adult children on the spectrum.

is it their fault this movie was made with politics in mind?

no, it is hollywood. and by an extension jews.

>not Kubo and the two strings
Who am I kidding, the Oscars probably already forgot. They only care what there kids liked or what songs stuck with them.

hope he doesnt mean the Oscars, academy dont give a shit about animation.

It would break the record of "undeserving movies that got a reward"

At least it got nominated.

the last lines in the film "I thought this city would be a perfect place where everyone got along and anyone could be anything. Turns out, life's a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker."

say exactly that

A fox falls in love with a bunny.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the bunny's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the bunny he called is not the same bunny he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the bunny's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YIFF.

..Why animals build this city, anyway?

Does her speech help anyone or do anything?
no.

what does?
hard work and guts.

(this is the opposite of supporting multiculturalism)

xdd

Threadly reminder that it's already a film, as pointed out by

Who gives a fuck what they think? They're all fucking idiots. They also thought Gran Torino was a horribly racist movie just because Clint Eastwood said mean things, and that was one of the most anti-racist films ever made.

Already a thing.

Yeah that bunny is hot

Help

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$331 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

>meanwhile another star wars movie made another billion for Disney.

this company is unstoppable.

>Watching starshit instead of chinese cartoons

SHIGGY

You're creating a false dichotomy betwen Sup Forumstardism and PC culture.

Zootopia doesn't support extreme PC culture, but it doesn't support anything Sup Forumsacks think it does either. It's not one or the other.

Moana>>Zootopia>>>>>>>>Frozen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Hero 6

That wasn't the moral at all, lol

Did you even watch the movie?

Roving packs of elusive young become
Choke-lore writers over boosted drums
In the terrifying face of a future tongue
Down down from a huntable surplus to one

Lol the villain was trying to get problems blAmed on race but it was a lie it was DRUGS introduced to make them violent.

The racists were WRONG lol

>implying the CIA didn't do that
>implying niggers can't be trained to act civilized when we've trained dogs to do it
>implying jews haven't been fucking with the rules and enacting shit like no fault divorce and welfare just to get the niggers under their palms

i though the morals of the movie were "dont judge book by the cover" and "try harder to achieve dreams"

>Same to making women cops and giving them rights.

Do you want to have conversation about your issues with women, user?

Anyone here have thoughts/opinions on zistopia? I feel like the original 'TAME' collar thing would've made for a better film overall but I get why they couldn't go as far as Zistopia did.

>your issues with women
sure, they're different than men and the majority shouldn't be in the work place and instead should be raising families

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

Sup Forums acknowledges faults and differences of various groups and tells us to bomb everyone they don't like

a movie that shouldn't even be considered to be made, it trivialized the issue, "we good you bad" , it made the audience uncomfortable because protagonist (character who you were supposed to relate to, see the world through his eyes) wore a torture device attached to his neck.

I think it was supposed to make the audience uncomfortable. Even if it wasn't all TAME-Nick's pov you would have the realization from the pov of Judy (maybe parallel minority homophobes to small-mammal pred-haters?)

What we got was a bit too much like virtue-signalling imo and maybe a darker plot would have worked out better overall.

>men get paid more and can afford a family
>reducing crime and broken families and single parents
>raising standard of living

>a bad thing

if you make the audience uncomfortable,( really, every single scene was painful to watch) you have guaranteed flop. maybe there are people who like such experiences cuz their lives are so cozy they're bored of comfort, but this movie was supposed to make audience engaged. and teach a good lesson.
What was the lesson of that movie ? "White people are responsible for all the racism in the world?" that's ridiculous.

>even Sup Forums mods hate Keit-Ai

>the cost will go up

And we want that why again? To become like the festering sore like Japan?

Also:
>learn to econ 101 you fucking retrad
>can't even spell economics or retard correctly
>or use proper grammar
>or understand economics

Muhammad, just go to Sup Forums or something. Please?

>And we want that why again?
yeah OK moran

>can't spell moron
>gives really shitty logic
>with no studies or proof to back it up

Seriously, this isn't the board for you.

nice b8 frend, u got mee

Yes, victory again.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

Wait, what the fuck? He's clearly holding the left side of those glasses when he flips them open, but his hand magically transitions to the right side when puts them on.

you sure? i know it's not the best quality but i think it's fine.

I'm going to buy some time on EC2 to determine objectively and conclusively whether Zootopia is redpilled or bluepilled.

I was wrong. I had to pause it and look really closely, but I can now see the glasses are backwards at the first second. They looked like they were facing towards the camera, but they're facing away from the camera.

>Does her speech help anyone or do anything?
>no.

You really think that scene is only there to show virtue signaling is pointless? You can't be this naive/delusional.

Comic and sequel have been confirmed, we just don't know when. Sequel won't come for another few years obviously

>sequel have been confirmed

rrrright.

There's no such thing as "Sup Forums" mods or board specific mods. The same mods that banned Keit-ai on Sup Forums banned it on Sup Forums.

Keit-ai will always find a way.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Lasseter made the right call. The movie works much better if it presents a vibrant, fun and seeminly near utopian world, and slowly begins to unravel its systemic issues.

but why so late?!

I've noticed that media that toes the line between the two extremes ends up loved by both.
Zootopia gives an honest look at diversity where most people would only repeat platitudes. Same with WoT TheRedpillers like Wheel of Time because it characterises most women as passive aggressive bitches while the feminists only see strong female characters.

>missing the point of the movie this hard

they overcame a vast Eweish conspiracy that attempted to stoke a race war to claim dominance over the community, so yes

I fucking hate posts like this. Why does Sup Forums act like they're the "resistance" to Sup Forums. Sup Forums already divided up all the boards into a culture war dichotomy, and you're playing right into that bullshit.

>rapunzel
>anna
>moana

toy fair, dont disappoint.

necrobump