Ellory gets some perspective!

Ellory gets some perspective!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XKpp09oslk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finallu, thank cod.

When will Ellory get some D?

The fuck is this comic

Isn't that encouraging her to kill herself more because soon both of her parents are going to be dead?

Why must it make me feel this much?
Where R my cutie sharks?

I was introduced to this comic by a couple thread a couple months back, and it was like 200 to 300 posts long. What happened to the threads? They last like 10 replies now

Melodrama, but way classier melodrama than BCB or whatever shit. Also it updates quickly.

Harakiri Shark. It's a story about a stealth pregnant fat shark who everyone hates, is an asshole to those who actually tolerate her and her mom has cancer. Truly a religious experience.

The novelty wore off and interest dropped after it entered dramatic arcs instead of cute gag a day strips.

I mean, look at this OP. There's nothing there to hook a new reader- nobody that isn't following the comic would know what's going on and it's not interesting enough on its own to ask about. And the few regular readers around here still following it don't have much to say. It's not bad enough to make fun of and it's not good enough to gush over. There isn't even much speculation to be had.

I'm beginning to suspect that the few short threads we have been getting regularly with the recent updates are posted by this- lemme squint at the upper right corner of the image- this Ryan Han guy, trying to respark that former interest and drum up views, but I doubt it'll happen at this pace.

And I actually like this webcomic.

Ryan Han? More like Ryan Hack!

Sorry, Ryan, you're going to have to do a lot better (worse?) than this to become the next Questionable Content general.

You don't tell me what to do, mom! I'm a big boy now, I can draw fat shark girls however I want to!

I'll admit, I have been coming back to it semi-regularly which I guess suggests SOME level of quality, but now that the cuteness is gone the whole comic just feels really mopey and self-obsessed in the least flattering way possible. I think a webcomic at this stage needs to focus on grabbing new readers by being extra cute or presenting some actually interesting ideas.

No. It's actually not him. I literally F5 the page the moment I get home from work on release days waiting for the new chapter to update.

I don't do bumps though. If it dies it dies. I could be making the threads too early though. Maybe wait until the evening.

I think maybe once this part of the story is over I will story time? I dunno. I might just story time it March 3rd. That would give us 2 weeks of new content.

I really enjoy this webcomic and want others to as well.

Sup Forums can get bitter, I wonder if they would even come back.

Comic was decent at the "sad shark is sad" thing in the beginning but the ongoing drama is not very well-written.

Holy shit this. This comic's been off the rails for months.

Context?

Shark wants the D...
Shark can't get the D!

She just has to ask for D. She'd get it.

No, OP's pic is dealing with the reverse. Shark doesn't want the D, but Shark is getting the D. And D here stands for Dead mom.

Her mom is dying and the girl wants the D instead.

Ellory's dad is cuter than Ellory.

Female sharks are much bugger than the males, but the smaller males still have to basically wrestle with and hold onto the females violently to mate with them. That's why the really big and old females look completely battle torn.
youtube.com/watch?v=2XKpp09oslk

Like Athame's mom? No wonder she hates Athame. Any kids she yields are probably nasty reminders of all the violent dickings she's received.

This shouldnt be objectively true