What if Beast Wars was Bayified, and got a theatrical movie?

What if Beast Wars was Bayified, and got a theatrical movie?

Blackarachnia better have some huge honkin' tits.

Sounds fun. I'd watch it.

I'd watch if the franchise ends before Beast Machines and they got the original voice actors of the main cast.

Maximals and Predacons would have about 10 minutes onscreen time tops, the rest of the movie would be about Mark Wahlberg and vehicle crashes.
And obligatory explosions.
Lots of obligatory explosions.

Season 3 was already Bayified.

>Dinobot and Silverbolt are voiced by the same actor

I don't know how I feel about that.

Wow, Scott there voice a lot.

>Ratrap and Waspinator along with Silverbolt and Dinobot

Great scott.

>and they got the original voice actors of the main cast.

They can get most of them, but David Kaye (Megatron) moved to LA and doesn't do VA work for Canadian cartoons anymore.

So he may be out of the picture.

>What if Beast Wars was Bayified, and got a theatrical movie?

We'd get 'Trukk not munky' 2.0 from the casuals.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Scott McNeil has voiced entire casts.

He's not necessarily versatile, but he does have some variety and is distinctive as fuark

It's not like he has to go to Canada to do it. There are shitloads of places to record in the LA area and it then gets sent digitally. I think there are even some voice actors who set up a space at home and just send files but I assume you gotta be good to be allowed to do that.

>voiced both Protoman and Wily in the same series

the hell is this guy's problem

One of the best voice casts ever.

I actually met Ian Corlett at TFCon last summer.

A friend of mine did a joke script of Bayformers Beast Wars once.

Basically a retelling of the 2007 film, except that instead of getting his first car, Sam gets a job at the zoo and notices that the cheetah wants to go with him, Then giant spider comes, Bumblebee vs Barricade scene happens except it's Cheetor vs Tarantulas and then the plot becomes it's own thing.

But we are already getting Trukk not Munky 2.0 by geewunners complaining because Takara made Masterpiece Optimus Primal and Cheetor instead of Jazz (who apparently is the only Autobot they care about nowadays)

My script would be about a bunch Animal Scientists and Discovers going to a remote island where all the Beast Wars Transformers live after their ships crash landed on Earth a few months back, only to end up getting in the middle of the Maximal VS Predicon war

I'd be interested in seeing the designs brought into the 21st century, cause the shows CGI has not aged nearly as well compared to when I actually first sat down to watch it. Same could be said for Reboot honestly.

Someone fund this man

Jesus I never knew that Rattrap and Dinobot had the same voice, that puts the relationship between the two in a different light.

wonder if it'd even be possible to work in the entire time travel plot to change the events of histroy that BW Megatron had goin on.

Yes, yes, yes,, eys, eysfesefusf

Sorry, my boner just exploded.