Middle aged 40something man who was killed long before home video game systems became a thing

>middle aged 40something man who was killed long before home video game systems became a thing
>somehow knows what the Power Glove and the NES are and how to use them
Explain this, it's been eating away at me for years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeJnuP2_yb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to know such stuff, or how you will get childs go to your home?

Freddy was murdering kids in the 60s or 70s though, Nintendo didn't even exist in America at that point.

Do you have a clip to this scene? Please help this is a dream emergency

youtube.com/watch?v=GeJnuP2_yb8
If it can help you solve this mystery then here, knock yourself out

He also visited kids in their dreams. I bet many kids dreamed about such stuff as powerglove.

he killed kids based on what they were likely dreaming about and used that against them. these are their nightmares/fears. not his. the end.

In universe: Freddy can reach into your psyche and track your memories to find stuff that scares you. It seems pretty obvious to me that at some point he went poking around in someone's brain and picked up info on the NES and the Powerglove, thought the idea was amusing since he also uses a glove to kill people, and that he should do something with it.

IRL: From NOES 3 onwards, Freddy tapped into the current pop culture zeitgeist. While his backstory was relevant in 4-6 to some degree, it took a back seat to him being a twisted sadistic parody of 80's Americana.

>there's a kid out there who had nightmares about the Power Glove because it's so bad

Okay thanks, I'm producing something right now with a dreamer wearing a powerglove style gauntlet, and was wondering if I had seen this and it had worked it's way into my subconcious. It was new to me. RIP Breckin Meyer

Freddy's not restricted to nightmares, any dreams will do for him. Even then, when someone isn't in the dream realm, he can still kinda sorta read their minds? I dunno, Freddy's power is never clearly defined. Freddy vs. Jason is probably the first film to introduce some degree of limitations on him ever since the first NOES established that he can't get you while you're awake.

Any chance we can get a heads-up on what you're working on, user?

Its a movie.

>pop culture obsessed uggo who obsesses over and murders roasties, and possibly fantasizes about children
Is Freddy, dare I even say this.../ourguy/?

>Freddy vs. Jason

great movie , Englunds a legend.

A reminder that Fred Kruger was a victim of a vicious rumour without a single fact to back it up much like our friend Kevin Spacey. Justice for Fred, a victim of a lie peddled by a bunch of children who wanted to play a prank again much like our dear friend Kevin.

they found the bones of missing children in his boiler

bullshit

>we could've had remake kino where Fred was innocent and just punishing roasties for being lying shits
>instead it turned out to be shit and Rorschach was wasted on it, ruining his career again after he spent years trying to repair it

>ruining his career again
he's doin fine, he was never going to be leading man material

1 > 7 > 3 >>> 4 > 2 > 5 >> 6