New season of Dragons out today according to various sources

>New season of Dragons out today according to various sources
>Can't find anybody talking about it at all not just here but anywhere
What gives?was it just a lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJipVPc39ik
variety.com/2016/film/news/comcast-dreamworks-animation-acquisition-3-billion-1201761427/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i guess if you talk about Race to the Edge, and yes, S4 is on Netflix, i haven't watched the series cause sloth, is it any good?

The two seasons before Race to the Edge were pretty weak at the start but got better after they introduced Alvin and Dagur.

Race to the Edge has just gotten better each season. Alfred Molina is the current villain.

can i jump the 2 first season or is a must watch to understand last season or ... ??

Dagur and Heather are both introduced in the first two seasons and are important characters in Race to the Edge. It also opens by alluding to the way the first two seasons ended.

I'd watch them anyway because they're great, but effectively if you know about Dagur, Heather and what happened towards the end of season 2 you can go in. Race to the Edge is like 3 years after the first movie and a year before the second and the other villains from the first two seasons don't appear at all.

In all seriousness though, watch season 1 and 2 for based Mark Hamill as Alvin.

I loved this stupid design.

Have astrid and hiccup hooked up yet? Or is she still all over heather

Placing a bounty seems awfully pedestrian for a chess master archetype.

I'm sure there are many more layers to Viggo's plan.

8 episodes in basically no romance between Astrid and Hiccup

I don't know yet, but it has been heavily hinted at in all of the promotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJipVPc39ik

Is Dagur still alive? Thought he was dead, with the sad music and implied off-screen last stand redeeming himself.

They literally say they didn't see his dead body though.

They won't kill off best boy.

They might be going for a puss in boots style get together in the season finale.

>Can't find anybody talking about it at all not just here but anywhere
It's the same for all netflix shows, really. Unlike TV, tho, Netflix has access to the actual viewing habits of their userbase (unlike the archaic ratings system) So, you can trust their judgement on what gets new seasons and what gets canned regardless of buzz.

Just rewacthed that part:
>Dagur flies into smoke, explosions and shouting
>See his weapon sink as Stoic's funeral music plays
>Enemy troops cheer as fighting noises stop
>Gang retreats, mood somber

You could be forgiven for thinking he was dead.

I think because of their deal, DWA also gets a guaranteed order of 52-78 episodes per show regardless.

Huh.

When will Hiccup and Astrid hold hands?

they did more than that

kinda annoyed at Vigos demise, seems too neat and convenient

Isn't the new movie not supposed to have dragons or something? I remember reading that somewhere.

if get released, now that minions studio owns DW

Wait, Illumination bought Dreamworks?

That's how the books ended, time will tell if the movie follows suit.

variety.com/2016/film/news/comcast-dreamworks-animation-acquisition-3-billion-1201761427/

Many incoming projects from DW were canned, like Me and my Shadow and B.O.O. HTTYD3 was pushed to 2019 (it was supposed to be released in 2016)