MAJOR MAAAAAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_-lOVNtTI
youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_-lOVNtTI

>tfw this was actually a legit fucking superhero theme

it has a good tune

Damn. I actually loved his theme. Tfw he was a fraud.
If only they worked something out and had him become a recurring character.

>you were supposed to feel for the girls
>when Major Man had a theme like that

They honestly fucked up the entire episode.

Why didn't he actually be a Super Hero if he had all those powers?

Wasn't major glory in a PPG episode?

Yes, in an episode which made him and every other hero look like huge jerks and very un-heroic.

Because he was still a coward.

I know I'd be one too. Afraid of the responsibility if nothing else.

he's a pussy

>Heroic muscular man that save people is a fraud
>Little girls who argue about blankets are the real ones
Why is this allowed?

because making the main heroes shit is not a good move

So here's the thing about Major Man I don't get. The dude clearly has real super powers and is cut as fuck.

Was he really just so much of a coward he couldn't act at all under pressure? What the fuck was his plan when an actual real attack on Townsville happened? Like, not one faked by the girls, but like, a real attack by Mojo Jojo. The fuck was he gonna do then.

It's ironic that a hero would be cowardly in any cartoon and was clear he wasn't capable of going shit if the town was ever in legit danger. I would not be surprised of this is one of the most hated episodes in the PPG series because that dude was a dick. Every time I'm reminded of this episode I seeth. it's just as bad as that episodes when they wanted to join the Justice League (or Justice friends) but they denied them because they're "girls" but got saved in the end.

He probably expected the girls to take care of it and then he'd just come and claim credit.

In my headcanon, he ends up manning up and sacrificing himself to save the girls when Aku attacks.

>He probably expected the girls to take care of it and then he'd just come and claim credit.

That is exactly what he did, and it worked because he was the new "hero" on the block.

Here's Major Man if he had actual balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg

>What the fuck was his plan when an actual real attack on Townsville happened?
Play his theme song. The villains would immediately yield to its catchy tune and inspiring lyrics.

MAJOR FRAAAUUD!

is the rest of the show that awesome?

It's pretty good on the whole, since the MC is a complete fuck-up.

One Punch Man is more or less a Superman parody, right?

Well My Hero Academia is more of a Captain America/Spider-Man (with a brick's powers) parody.

>guy in wheelchair goes from being the size of major man's head to about a foot shorter

k

>tfw this was actually a legit fucking superhero theme
but Major Man wasn't a legit superhero

MHA has too much heart to be a parody, its heroism is sincere.

The creator is a true Westaboo.

He should have been.

muh feminism
PPG was a mistake.

>since the MC is a complete fuck-up.
You take that back. Deku literally breaks his body saving people.

>Every time it says 'he'll never let us down,' he's putting someone down.
Intentional foreshadowing?

i rewatched this episode only to realize the powerpuffs did the same thing major man did.

>It's pretty good on the whole, since the MC is a complete fuck-up.

>you have to be a failure to be relatable
Kill yourself. It's good, but that's not the reason for it.

>It's pretty good on the whole, since the MC is a complete fuck-up.
That's the biggest fucking turn off for the series, what the hell are you talking about?
>Instead of putting any effort towards becoming a hero, I'll whine and wallow in self pity my entire school career and then act surprised when no one thinks I can pass the entrance exam!
>Oops, looks like I got insanely lucky and stumbled upon literally the one power in the entire world that can be passed to other people, and it just so happens to be the best power in the world too!
>All that analysis of other heroes? Completely useless outside of one fight! Why bother thinking or trying when you can luck your way into power and then just punch harder?

Instead of Japanese Batman, we got a copy/paste of 99 percent of shounen series in a 'superhero' setting instead of just fantasy magic powers.

Holy guacamole, I never noticed that!

>it's just as bad as that episodes when they wanted to join the Justice League (or Justice friends) but they denied them because they're "girls" but got saved in the end.
I'm pretty sure even the production/writing/artist team (or maybe even all three) disliked that episode because of how they fucked up the message.

>One Punch Man is more or less a Superman parody, right?
Not really, i think?

Its sort of a parody of both anpanman (hell, even saying one punch man in japanese kinda sounds like anpanman) and the whole cliche of the main protag always having to train super hard to win.

What do you think happened to him?

Never grew a backbone and became a secretary for a female executive.

I'd watch a show about him just for this theme song.

They did it to reveal that he was a fraud and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Trained by a real hero then became stronger and more famous than the PPG, while they faded into obscurity.

He looks like the baby of Johnny Bravo and Power Girl

So how in the world did Johnny manage to pull that off?

>that's the joke.jpg

>>All that analysis of other heroes? Completely useless outside of one fight! Why bother thinking or trying when you can luck your way into power and then just punch harder?

Granted, he usually gets punished by the narrative when he stops thinking and tries to just punch harder.

he does

Nice

,,INTO ACTION!!!" IS HIS CALL !