/South Park General/

I thought tonight's episode was breddy gud edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bd7zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This episode only made me hate jews more

Havent see the new episode yet, but Heidi is too good for Cartman.
Her Halloween outfit was too cute

south park Sup Forums edition was ok i guess, last episode was better though

I didn't get the Trump subplot though
What did Trump do recently that was the joke
And was everybody wanting to split Up cartman and Heidi a reference about how the shows audience didn't like it?

>What did Trump do recently that was the joke
i think it was more of a mr garrison joke than a trump joke, except for the being "inappropiate" stuff i guess but that's not new

>And was everybody wanting to split Up cartman and Heidi a reference about how the shows audience didn't like it?
but only kyle wanted to split them up

That pic

>streamable.com/bd7zx
GOAT

Only good part was Cartman’s hate sequence with the dancing Hasidim. You just know someone in the writer’s room saw that “Oy Vey, Oy Gevalt” video.

The Garrison shit was totally stale especially with that hamfisted Member Berries reference.

Cut down the Trump supbplot and you have a solid SP episode about blaming everyone but yourself.

you cut the best part of the joke at the end when the black dad answers

Why cant i find a torrent for this episode?

You know you can watch for free on their website

>south park Sup Forums edition

It was okay.
didn't stop a few thin-skinned pussies from getting mad in the last thread, though.

>"Did she just called me a dirty jew?"

You must be retarded.

People disliking something doesn't mean they're thin-skinned.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact they changed Cartman into a retarded pussy? He used to be edgy and diabolical, which was what made the show watchable.

disliking, no.
complaining about any shots at trump automatically makes people registered democrats, yes.

>Cartman into a retarded pussy? He used to be edgy and diabolical
Cartman was never a mastermind, he was always portrayed as an idiot, and with some mental health issues (the kids looking on worried as Cartman plays tea with the dolls, etc). He's fucked up.

You get my point

Cartman did nothing wrong.

Kyle tried to Jew his way into Heidi's heart and got BTFO.

As I recall there was only one guy who was autistically doing that.

le centrists getting mad again

He won't be BTFO for long. They'll probably go back and forth on this for the rest of the season.

Was it just the one guy? It was awhile ago, so I didn't see the end of it all

It was. He'd reply to pretty much everything with the same style of incoherent babble. I'd love to see the amount of (You)'s he had in that thread.

you guys done talking about your boyfriend?

Here's your first (You) from me for this thread, autism-chan.

obssessed

autism poster aiming for 8 hours straight

Theyve been shitting on Jews since season 1. This isn't some new thing.

Why does cartman have a girlfriend

they were the only 2 persons off social media in last season and ended up together by doing stuff IRL for some reason

Haven't had a good laugh in long time. This ep even warrants a rewatch.

The moral of the story was racism was a control tool for a sociopath.. also that Heidi was a dumb bitch incapable of thinking for herself in the end.

why? what was so funny you could laugh at it twice?

Which personality disorder uses anti-racism as a control tool?

>vegan KFC

THE BOOK OF LOVE

>reposting from another user's thread

South park is dead.

When you get old enough, you just lose "it", the "it" that made you great in the first place. This isnt about Trump either. When they did that Obama episode after he won, it was shit. Imagine if they expanded on those ideas for 2 whole seasons as main/secondary plot points

Even leaving forced politics aside, the kids now act like high-schoolers/college students, Matt and Trey just never had the balls to animate them growing up because being vulgar-mouthed grade-schoolers was what sold and how people got to know and love the kids, its brand recognition.

The whole charm of south park up until season8 or season 9 at best was that these literall kids were reacting to the grown up world in a crude adult way in terms of expressing themselves, but they were still kids with some insight every now and then

Now we're basically watching 9 year old kids talking and interacting like college students, paired with heavy sub/mainplots about hardcore politics and multiple season long arcs.

South park is dead. Goodbye old friend ;_;

Now start the Trump/libtard circlejerk

what a retarded theory, maybe south park got old and shit but that theory is even shittier

>It's a Cartman and Token scene

tl;dr faggot who doesn't like sp because he thinks he out grew it

It came out when I was in high school and I still watch it. You're probably just going through a stage in life where you're a piece of shit.

That scene with Cartman seething with rage for Kyle reminded me of the earlier season Cartman when the doctor asked Cartman to close his eyes and tell him what he saw.

The Trump stuff didn't feel "too political" and just more fun I guess because it's Mr Garrison as the president

>what a retarded theory haha lmao tl;dr your stupid and trigard
such compelling arguments

Yea they don't want to piss off the trump cult. Have to deal with their alt right sjw2.0 shit. The part were Cartman raged was pretty sweet though. Easily the last two episodes were the best they've had in a few seasons imo.

I think you need to go rewatch some originals and be amazed how much worse they were. You're seeing through rose tinted glasses friend.

This only works in Simpsons threads, because it's true that the older episodes were shit as well

>I think you need to go rewatch some originals
like what, friend? help me out here, be specific.

I dont think that southpark ever had a 10/10 or 20/20 season but up until season 8 it was a healthy 7/10

these latest seasons have literally been 0/10

unless you count 1 mediocre joke every 5 episodes as an accomplishment

Them trying to tie each episode together into some kind of cohesive narrative killed it. South Park was funnier when it was just self-contained stories and jokes. Because you can write a funny episode in a week on a consistent basis, but good luck trying to tie them together into some kind of seasonal plot.

simpsons were consistently great after they picked up from the depressing stuff

south park is a very different beast, simpsons was more story driven and characters usually had some sort of character arc in an episode, while south park was always more random so episodes were hit and miss

there's no seasonal plot this season

are you clinically retarded or just brazilian?

>Cartman has no idea how relationships are supposed to be because he dosent have a dad and his mom gives in to everything.
>He basically thinks its just ripping on the guys but with boundaries.

>Kyle is pissed off from day one that Cartman gets a girlfriend and he dosent.
>Falls in love with Heidi and dosent know it.
>Works towards making them split up but on the dark side he dosent know, is trying to also make himself a part of her life.
>It works, and now Kyle has a girlfriend.

>Implying Kyle isn't the real bad guy.
Kyle and Stan are really shit people, Kyle is the worst, he just disguises himself as a good person to do it.

In my opinion they've only gotten better recently. I think the lowest point in south park so far was Season 16 when they did ziplining. The whole season was garbo desu. There was some real shitters around seasons 7-9 too. South park has actually rebounded these past 3 seasons. 19 had some great game of thrones stuff, 20 and 21 have now developed into relationships and over arching stories. The senior citizens doing oxy, the jack and crack witches, and the Sup Forums episode are all fire.

>n my opinion they've only gotten better recently
Well, I respect your opinion m8, although I think its retarded as fuck. There's no account for humor so I cant actually debate you on this. You though it was funny, then it is funny. For you. But youre literally a new age retard.
Also
>the Sup Forums episode are all fire
>are all fire
Youre obviously a late teen at best 20-something retard and it shows, you realize it right?

>South park has actually rebounded these past 3 seasons. 19 had some great game of thrones stuff, 20 and 21 have now developed into relationships and over arching stories. The senior citizens doing oxy, the jack and crack witches, and the Sup Forums episode are all fire.
The absolute state of young tv watchers.
And then people wonder why tv is getting shittier and shittier.

I hope they get back together

south park was always bad, you all fuckers just have nostalgia googles, but i bet you wouldn't be able to sit through any of the first seasons

Are Wendy and Stan still going out?

I've been literally watching seasons 2-8 steadily for the past 10 years or so...get fucked theyre goat

They are together, didn't you see Put it Down?

not that other user, but if this show is so shit to you why the fuck do you still watch it? especially since you think season 8 was their last good season. jesus, thats thirteen seasons of south park you watched and thought was shit. and you're apparently still watching it. what the hell is wrong with you?

The problem is people expecting a fucking miracle from a tv show. It's great for what it is, just don't set your expectations so high. It's easily in my top 5 shows airing this season. There's just not enough good shit out there to be able to hate on south park.

cartman has been shitting on jews, user, don't be a retard.
the writers have been shitting on people like you via cartman.

Actually, in the first season or so, Cartman would only give Kyle bullshit about being Jewish when Kyle would insult him for his weight or his mom.

>tv is getting shittier and shittier.
I wish I could send you back to the good ol days when tv was so perfect lol

terminal liberalism

Best episode of the past three seasons(19-21) imo.

Me not watching doesnt change the fact that hordes of retards like you still do, giving it further life. I pirate it just so I can have arguments with fags like you in hopes of changing at least one's semi-retarded mind. Its a thankless job, I know.

lol me 2 lol lmao
100% laughing crying emoji
#oldpeopleamirite

>I pirate it just so I can have arguments
psst your retardation is showing

>defends the latest season of south park
>calls others retarded
;^)

so you watch the show so you can argue that the show is shit. lmfao. get a fucking life.

kek south park is redpilled again.
i love how they finally called out ((them)) and btfo the liberal agenda.
i can even forgive their lighthearted trump bashing, since it's obviously just satire of the liberal rhetoric.

nothing in that anons post defends any episode or season of south park. why you so stupid?

I don't hate Jews user. Im correcting the guy who said that they're only making fun of Jews because of some YouTube video when it's been a joke forever.

Cartman was definitely portrayed as a complete psychopath in this episode

Everyone in South Park is a bad person

except Butters

>He used to be edgy and diabolical
Tried to kill someone last episode

Except Heidi

I'm just glad the show is slowly becoming watchable again after the absolute travesty that was last season and the lackluster earlier episodes from this season.

Not a single laugh. One of the worst episodes ever.

You're insane. South Park has been ten times worse than this episode multiple times.

... just how much of a grandpa are you?

>he didn't laugh at Heidi calling Kyle and his people sneaky
You just don't like SP.

You mean Professor Chaos??? Easily the most evil character on the show.

Every episode last season was better than this, and that's saying a lot cause last season was awful.

It was just not funny. MAYBE the jew scenes but that was just some hacky clips. Not a single original joke. And the boyfriend / trump parallel was so crowbarred it made me wonder how many 300lb Tumblrinas wrote it.

I've watched South Park since 1996. This episode simply wasn't funny. Literally any episode pre 2010 was better than this garbage.

>still complains about south park making fun of his precious trump even though garrison was hardly in the episode
You people are seriously some of the most sensitive faggots on the planet

Turn on the TV and see who's crying, faggot.

Last night's episode simply wasn't funny. The only thing that I'm sensitive about is the show is just absolute garbage now. At least before it was funny garbage.

guys check out this 100% SP oldfag guys he knows what's up ecks dee

Let's pretend I had no frame of reference. Last nights episode still wasnt funny - not a single laugh.

Parker and Stone clearly have absolutely no involvement in the writing anymore. They simply read lines written for them in the studio.

What a shame. Guess it can't be good forever.

I get triggered really hard by them making fun of trump, should bother watching this episode?

>tfw they sold out to the Canadian devil

It's obvious bull shit, the kids out of touch, probably thinks he's trolling he's so dumb