Star vs 73 Days

What did she, Sup Forums?

Next week's promo: youtube.com/watch?v=xjxMlZSDLiA

the guy she loves making sweet sweet love to a demon girl impregnating her every time because demons can get pregnant multiple times

and she's gonna have to be the cool aunt

This might be new to everyone but I think Star is one of the cutest characters in western animation.

There is no episode today?

Join the club senpai

No episodes on Fridays

What elements of Sailor Moon do you expect to see in the future?

Remember, this is Nefcy as a child so that probably means only season 1 and 2 stuff. No lesbians or magic horses.

>Marco has his own skateboard now and goes skating with Jackie

STARKEKS BTFO

Was there a love triangle in Sailor Moon? If so, did the MC win that bowl?

I'm pretty sure since those are Love Sentence skateboards I think Star made them, like their shirts, considering she has one of the boards too

More "transformations"?
Magic girls (Star, Hekapoo, Mina etc.) team up to beat someone?

>Was there a love triangle in Sailor Moon
There was a "every villainess hypnotizes the Tuxedo Mask at least once" in each arc with Moon and Mask being the main pairing

The closest thing to a love triangle was in the final season which never aired in America so I doubt that has any relevance here

She was riding on a cloud, not a skateboard starcuck

And what's on top of the cloud dumbass?

In the 90's anime, yeah. Not in the original manga or in the anime version that just came out, though. Plus all the villainesses that wanted Tuxedo Mask's dick and the villains that wanted to plow Sailor Moon herself.

And yeah, she won it. It was a reincarnation romance that was destined to happen, no other pairing had a chance.

>and the villains that wanted to plow Sailor Moon herself.
I don't remember any villains wanting to plow Sailor Moon?

Dubs confirm.

>demons can get pregnant multiple times
hot

So Starco will be canon, it's just a matter of when?

As if I'd know what the hell Nefcy is doing with this show Yeah, definitely, I think it's quite obvious anyway. For all we know it'll be like the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1

a skateboard you retard.

There were a few, though I think they were filler villains. There were those two aliens, one wanted Usagi and the other wanted Mamoru, but they wanted the other one dead. I think they ended up hooking up with each other, actually.

She gets it from her even cuter parent

Yes. She is honestly one of the cutest characters, in terms of both personality and looks. I haven't been able to get her out of my head since November.

Its even made my friend waifu her, and he's never even had one before. Its absolutely bizarre to me, considering he's not really the type of person to do that.

I want to love her romantically

yeah those subplots got understandably cut

a lot of magical girl shows in japan have this rapey undercurrent. It's usually not completely explicit (except in tokyo mew mew)

Almost assuredly.

We need another River episode.

In fact, every "filler" episode should just have River in it

>Tokyo Mew Mew
Refresh my memory, was that the one where the Big Bad was an alien supercomputer that wanted humanity dead while the right hand man was a yandere for the MC?

you mean Hpoo (I don't say Heck because I'm a good Christian) can be impregnated with a pseudo-twin while she is already pregnant, or that she and her clones can be impregnated separately with viable offspring?

Just self insert as Marco :^)

Yes.

Star, get in the robot.

Reminder that Starcrushed with Marco and Star angry at one another

Marco will get his own wand ny taking it from Ludo, marc my words farn

i thought the number star had counted to 73 was how many orgasms marco had given heckapoo.

I've actually theorized that this is quite possible.

nice dubs dude

Marco could fuck heckapoo one day, leave her alone for another day, and return to have a litter of grand and great grandchildren from his adult child with Heckapoo and start the process over again

I just want to see Star angry. I think she's been genuine angry about 2 times in the whole series, and those weren't even that bad.

The wand is a focus, you still need natural magical ability so no sense in giving Marco a wand when humans have no latent magical ability

But what if he does though?

Funny too considering how often autistic children spaz out

Marco being mean

I only count the blood meme ball, when was the other one?

River seems like a nice guy, but I feel bad for him. like when he said not to summon Baby, and Moon just ignores him and does it anyways. He took his wife's last name... a ubaldo manlet stress-eating mewni-corn.

What if I get hit with a meteor tomorrow? I don't like hypotheticals that deal almost entirely with headcanon because they're stupid.

I sort of wonder if Toffee had intended the wand to be found by Ludo, or if it could've been found by any monster in Mewni and him getting to screw Ludo over twice was just a happy coincidence.

There was that image of Star that led him to the wand, which was probably created by Toffee himself, somehow, to draw him there. But it could've also been a non-specific thing where whoever's close by will see what they want to see.

Did Toffee just find Ludo so damn useful that he had to use him again? When he had the chicken monster swallow him was he in fact intending for him to survive the explosion? How deep does that shit go?

She seemed pretty pissed when she was trying to rescue Marco.

But marco has a monster inside of him, therefore he could possibly use the wand since ludo could use the other half of star's wand.

Hypothetically speaking.

How much longer will it go on?

what episode are you referring to

Mewni kingdom is a queendom so River doesn't have the final say. He's the consort, not the ruler

Storm the Castle. Remember the "No"

Probably A FUCKING SANDWICH

Storm the Castle.

The episode were she had to save the sandwich

Storm the Castle. Star was genuinely angry when she faced Toffee and her spell casting was silent, efficient and brutal. Star is very dangerous when she's focused

truth cube, right at the end

Why was she being forced to watch in the first place?

Marco saved Star not the other way roumd

eerrr, sorry meant to say storm the castle.

Marco didn't have a monster inside him, he had an arm turned into a tentacle, not quite the same thing. Naysaya was a curse but it was also purged from him so also not quite the same thing.

she didnt seem angry in that scene

see

what does she says there?
>i-it's been a day so i have
or what?

A board. It doesn't skate.

>Get in the Warnicorn, Star

>he had an arm turned into a tentacle
Wasn't it literally called a Monster Arm? And it could talk, I'm pretty sure that counts

Cute and perfect

Yes but it was turned into that arm with a spell, it wasn't a natural part of him. Comprehension

we don't quite know how that part works
Skullnick was hit with a spell and turned into a pretty legitimate troll nonetheless

What you guys expect from heinous episode?

Im expecting a very comedy episode no plot related, maybe with princess marco return , and some twist like thw diaz family paying some compensation for the olga school

This happend in the end of Running with Scissors. Star need marco dimensional scissors to go home

he plows once, that load fertilizes several eggs and a subsequent load fertilizes other several eggs and so forth

Well considering it's the last Heinous appearance for the season, I think we'll at least get some sort of clue as to her cheek marks

Don't forget that Ludo just happened to get hit by a green meteor in space that just happened to push him though a green portal that just happened to lead back to Mewni, when it could have led literally anywhere else. Could it all have been a coincidence?

there has to be some lore-related stuff coming from Heinous or her minion, but i agree that it'll probably be kept to a minimum

I'm not really looking forward to this kid

She was hoping to get some leftovers

I think she might be secretly Celena the Shy for crack theories.

Other than that she might do something that helps Star against Ludo somehow. We know she gets the spellbook back prior to Just Friends.

I'm also expecting a possible Ludo appearance in either of the other two episodes if not that one. They sound like filler but the spellbook reappearance and the callback to Marco's dream make it seem like some stuff will be important.

You could say, he was hoping to be thrown a bone

Why does he exist?

If they wanted Marco to have a rival, why not someone even a little bit closer to his age?

Also, unlike Ponyhead, there's literally no way they can make this fucker better

I'm looking forward to overly attached Star.

Is it something wrong with me if i get a boner from her reactions?

That's just normal Star

Kind of growing fond of Baby/Star now.

Wonder what Baby would look like humanized and next to Star? How would their relationship go?

she* dammit, how'd I fuck that up

there's nothing wrong user, it's just this feeling of enjoyment you get from seeing the suffering of a naive/pure being, like a little kid that falls, it's amusing

He's a relic of the Season 1 days where the non-Daron Nefcy dudes in charge seemed a bit more concerned with high school shit and wacky one-off episodes and stock school character archetypes than anything else. It's funny to have Marco be "bullied" by an elementary schooler I guess.

I guess Jeremy stuck around unlike Brittney because he is actually involved with karate and in Marco's class and so it'd be weird if he never showed up again, unlike Brittney who's in Star's school but not her class (so it's plausible that we just don't see her most of the time).

I don't mind him too much. He only made one appearance this season and his next one will probably be his last for a while.

Daron Nefcy being the only executive producer for Season 2 and putting some of the better storyboarders in higher creative positions is probably one of the best behind-the-scenes things to happen to this show.

asking the real deal here

Someone should photoshop that as Star's "juices"

Do you SEEE any fucking skating in that pic user?

The cloud has a board top to imitate a skateboard. That does not make it a skateboard.

The whole damn show down to the Starlights series aired on Toonami on weekday afternoons in 97-99

Try to pretend to be the all knowing anime info fag elsewhere user

Okay, my point isn't so much what kind of fucking board it is. I was just trying to say I am pretty sure Star made them and that it's after she makes them the shirts, not that they're like exclusive

Their relationship would end with Marco feeding her all the time like he did with him feeding her Vitamin Diaz. Same with Ponyhead as a tsundere. Can't all be humans.

white hair + gem in her forehead + artistic license.

>bakemonogatari_toothbrush_scene.webm

user, we seriously have people on this site now who were born after 2000. I sincerely wish this was a joke but it's not, we're old user and there a people who here who weren't even born when Toonami aired on weekday aftetnoons, let alone watched the DIC or 4 kids dubs

Is it strictly Japanese shit, this 'feeling of impregnation'?