So, did he really kill all those people, or not? Let's discuss this theory itt

So, did he really kill all those people, or not? Let's discuss this theory itt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HaoNDdjiy6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno but check these out

Check'em fuckboy

thats cool anons, but check out my digits

If singles he did.

no

at least two of them

It was all in his head. Digits confirm.

it doesnt matter

hi guise

In the book - no. In the film - who knows. I really wanted to believe the interpretation that he was so faceless in his upper middle-management world that he was unable to even be personified to the extent that he could be convicted as an individual guilty of a crime, but I think that the truth is actually closer to
>haha he's just FUCKing CRAZY and MADE IT ALL up IN HE HEAD MY DUDE XDDD

check it

worst thread I've ever seen

moar
I'd like this trip down memory lane

>brainlets don't know Patrick Bateman doesn't even exist
Only thing less shocking is these digits

It was all a dream

I don't know, but I feel like the 90000000 will be in this thread

impressive

>want to sleep
>don't want to miss the 90m get
I'm suffering

who cares about repeating numbers

I know I don't.

He did but nobody cared

nice

what did he mean

no, that's just dubs. is trips

In the book it's fairly ambiguous, and the movie was supposed to be the same way but failed by slapping the viewer with all the mental illness shit making it seem like a plot twist/reveal instead of another factor. The message from the creators of both the book and the movie is that he was definetly whacked out, and that some if it is hallucinatory, but that he certainly killed several people.

CRASHING THIS THREAD

>404 dubs not found

get

Everything but the rampage across the city happened. That was the manifestation of his fear of getting caught. But then he found out that it’s basically impossible to get caught because everyone is a moron. His lawyer doesn’t know who anyone is, private investigators are bad at their jobs, realtors will cover up your crimes, and the cops don’t seem to care about anything. So now he will kill without any fear of getting caught.

Why are we here, just to suffer?

wrong

It was all real. The realtor covered up his crime because she didn't want to lose a sale, the lawyer had dinner with someone else in London and mistook it for Paul Allen, much like multiple characters do throughout the movie

was dorsia a metaphor for heaven?

Wrong!

The book is intentionally ambiguous. The bitch screenwriter stated outright that in the movie it all happened as we see it on screen.

No, it was a metaphor for Bateman. No one can ever get in, people are just pretending to know what it’s like but they’re more than happy to pretend. And the only person who gets in(sees the real Bateman) is killed for walking through those doors.

Dubs

how did he call dorsia and get laughed at by the guy on the phone but still manage to get a table with his girlfriend there

They know him

he slipped st peter some cash

Niggers tongue Patrick's anus

Impressive, very nice.

bump

it approaches

hey paul

Hey, are you gonna act like a fucking professional?!

Hype

LADS

Jesus man, pay attention: That wasn’t his girlfriend. Courtney was Louis’ girlfriend that Patrick was fucking on the side. That wasn’t Dorsia. It was Barcadia. Courtney was so whacked out on pills he convinced her it was Dorsia.

Let’s see Paul Allen’s dubs

>mfw these digits

very nice

benis get lol

check em

9s for Trump. MAGA

Hey Paul

holy shit bois its close

That's nothing. Check these.

Their early dubs were a little too new wave for my tastes, but when These Dubs came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole post has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the board a big boost

>I will go back now to give back those video tapes

- paddy b

Black Lives Don’t Matter

Gay

I don't know the movie scared me and I didn't understand the plot

Duh nuh-nuh nuh-nuh

It's hip to get dubs!

check them

rollover so there's two shots at it

Check this out

you are an abject failure

no, i killed them.

youtu.be/HaoNDdjiy6c

He killed all those people in the flick

Fucking embarrassing

SO CLOSE

Check em

Off by one.

Fuk u

J

U

S

T

Is everyone excited for the big get? any guesses as to what it might be?