Next on the chopping block

syracuse.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2017/11/charlie_sheen_jeffrey_tambor_sexual_abuse.html

chopping block? what are you going to chop charlie sheen from exactly. nobody gives a fuck about him and his career is dead. hell he's on death's door himself.

and no one cares about that other old man.

Sorry Charles there is nowhere to hide. You will be remembered not as someone that does amusing interviews and had sex with a lot or women but as (((someone))) that liked fucking kids.

not clicking that link, but what did tambor do?

Molested a tranny assistant on the set of a show he ironically plays the part of a Tranny on

Shota Sheen

Not only kids, trannies, guys and pretty much anything, probably animals also.

aktually, Jeffrey Tambor is featured in an Amazon show which is apparently popular with a niche audience. Arrested Development is coming back AGAIN too.

agreed on Sheen though, I don't think people are going to change their opinions of him for fucking a 13 year old while he was 18. I don't know if the public opinion of him could get worse anyway.

He's accused of sexual harassment, not molestation, by his former tranny assistant.

Trannies are fucked in the head and I would believe Tambor, without a shadow of a doubt, in this case were it not for the fact that he plays one on TV.

Tranny character accused by tranny assistant. This is great.

since when is charlie sheen gay though? does he just fuck anything that moves?

He's bi-winning

>national enquirer

lol

well i liked him for platoon and his other work. was "on his side" through his winning rants. now, he's dropped
>one person's opinion

Yes

He's got the GRIDS, senpai.

NO TOUCHING

call me when this partial hangout transitions to a full hangout, thanks

I feel the need to point out again that Charlie Sheen is being accused of doing this by Dominick Brascia. Dominick Brascia has previously been publicly accused of raping Corey Haim himself by at least one of Corey Haim's close friends. I'm not saying if Charlie did or didn't do anything, but to believe an accusation from a man who has himself previously been accused of the exact same crime without any further evidence or testimony is incredibly stupid.

He has HIV, if that doesn't tell you he is gay nothing will

Feldman did say that Haim was abused on the set of "Lucas".

The blowout on the set of "Busted" and later argument on "The Two Coreys" was over Haim being angry with Feldman for still being friends with his abuser, Brascia. I'm wondering if Brascia struck a deal with Feldman to keep his own name out of the press in return for outing Sheen.

pretty sure he was the one doing the fucking and is thereby still straight

Maybe Braziers and Sheen DP'd Haim while Feldman was in the corner moonwalking

thought he got that through drugs

this one year after the supposed rape happened