Normies see HYDRA in the movies

>normies see HYDRA in the movies
>HURR THEY'RE NAZIS DESPITE THEM MENTIONING THAT THEY'RE A CULT THAT WORSHIPS THE RED SKULL WHO IS DONE WITH THE NAZI IDEOLOGY
>comics do movie synergy
>HYDRA IS LITERALLY HITLER GUIS HURR
Fuck normies and fuck this gay earth
Hydra didn't even exist until after wwII and it become an organization like SPECTRE: world domination and all that

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPECTRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOME PEOPLE these days cannot comprehend any other evil organization than ZE NAZIS.

Fools with limited minds.

The MCU was afraid of using real nazis you dummie

And so is DC. Point?

OP you crying sissypuss

You're right. Hydra aren't Nazis. In fact, they're worse. They're the secret society that has been around seen before fucking Jesus and the Nazis were just ONE of many horrible things that they operated

People are right for calling Hydra Nazi scum, but the reality is they are even lower than that

(OP)
(OP)

James Bond's SPECTRE were composed of Gestapo agents as Ian Fleming was warning readers of Nazi fascism surviving the war and still operating.

Here's a wiki OP; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPECTRE

I think the point OPis making is that people thought Hydra in the MCU are basically nazis but with superscience even though they have a completely diffrent philosophy which is generic movie bad guy group TAKE OVER ZE WORLD

This

And I hate that retards consider the Nazi's evil instead of an ideology with a different point of view. The world is full of idiots, nothing we can do

>And I hate that retards consider the Nazi's evil instead of an ideology with a different point of view.

If that's how you Alt-Reich shitters want to justify it, okay then. It just happens to be my point of view that putting people in prison camps and doing a genocide IS an evil thing rather than simply a point of view

Fucking MCU turning Hydra into nazis.

Being jewish had nothing to do with the genocide they just happened to be jews

Can you unpack that statement a bit more?

I learned Hydra were Nazis in Cable and Deadpool

Why are Sup Forumstards such crybaby chickenshit coward snowflakes when it comes to admitting what they are?

If you're a fascist racist anti-semite just say I'm "A FASCIST RACIST ANTI-SEMITE" don't say "Well askshually according to Breitbart crime statistics fascism is a Jew conspiracy to trick girls into not sleeping with me and it's objectively provable that Captain America would actually be a racist who hates degenerate cucked America because teenagers on tumblr have pink hair so Captain America would probably team up with the real good guy Red Skull and agree with me"

Why are leftards such crybaby coward sheeps when it comes to admiting what they are?

If you're a leftist sjw cuck sheep just say "I'M A LEFTIST SJW KEK SHEEP" don't say "Why are Sup Forumstards such crybaby chickenshit coward snowflakes when it comes to admitting what they are? If you're a fascist racist anti-semite just say I'm "A FASCIST RACIST ANTI-SEMITE" don't say "Well askshually according to Breitbart crime statistics fascism is a Jew conspiracy to trick girls into not sleeping with me and it's objectively provable that Captain America would actually be a racist who hates degenerate cucked America because teenagers on tumblr have pink hair so Captain America would probably team up with the real good guy Red Skull and agree with me""

>console wars

>triggered

Does anyone have that page where Red Skull offers Steve little boys to try and tempt him?

Well you certainly disproved the point that Sup Forumstards are whiny pussy crybabies

But I'm not a Sup Forumstard

congrats bro you just proved his point

>waah waaah why minorities complain, why can't everyone think like me waah waah

...I feel like this post is a bit of an ouroboros.

>literally the same post
>but it's ok when leftists do it!

lol you know that post proved his point and you cant do anything about it so youre grasping at straws

Wow, /pol has truly moved into /co i see.

>Actual white supremacist organization (not the flakey liberal branding of the word that gets tossed around) that advocates not only for white superiority, but a specific brand of whiteness based on a recessive, not dominant gene
>Murders millions
>Actually attempts no-shit world domination
>Supports complete control of population with zero individual rights by blind unquestioning loyalty. Criticism invites imprisonment and death.

Nope, totally no evil there. Just a different viewpoint, amirite?

Goddamn, we need to keep the Greatest Generation around a little longer to kick some fucking sense into you ignorant Millenial fucks.

But here's the thing, from their point of view, the (((people))) they were killing didn't count as people, thus it was actually a NOBLE act. You're welcome to your opinions and they're welcome to theirs. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"? Because it's frankly pretty intolerant of you to label any opposing viewpoint as "evil" and is the perfect example of how liberals are actually more intolerant than the "alt-right" that they insist on demonizing.

I understand that you might disagree with their methods and opinions but to call them "evil" for it is really no different than people who claim that anyone who want gays to get married to be "evil" since from their perspective, being gay is a sin.

You see where your hypocrisy is here?

Leftists did worse in WWI than what nazis did in WWII

Milenials are leftists as fuck user. Rightists are oldfags.

I know right??

>there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people who actually believe this line of reasoning has merit

to be fair, I don't really blame normies as much as I blame how the "Everyone I disagree with is Hitler" mentality has become so prevalent

>comics do movie synergy
>HYDRA IS LITERALLY HITLER GUIS HURR

i thought modern HYDRA in the comics was a proxy for the alt-right.

at least that's what the first couple of issues of Captain HYDRA implied

>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

>But here's the thing, from their point of view, the (((people))) they were killing didn't count as people
>it's frankly pretty intolerant of you to label any opposing viewpoint as "evil"

Holy christ the falseflagging is strong with this one

>everyone is just ignoring this post

Yea pretty much

Best post

>Surely my post about how nazi's arent so bad will be accepted here on this Sup Forums board for discussing comics and cartoons

Go wank it to a picture of hitler, shit gibbon.

HEY MODS WHEN ARE WE DELETING THIS Sup Forums THREAD ALREADY EH?