Justice League Batmobile

>I call it the Parademon Destroyer
Also, are the side guns a Burton Batmobile homage?

I dont think there are enough guns on it

>MFW Justice League

Are we going full murderbat for this movie?

And now in pristine form.

>I call this one next to me "Robin."

thats rad

kek

how can you ask that, his whole arc in BvS was to stop murdering people. And parademons arent real things, the JL slaughters them all the time.

>Arent real things
Actually theyre assimilated races that Darkseid has conquered.

1. I do want murderbat to become a thing for the amusement value.
2. the JL only slaughters parademons some of the time. Not all of the time.

They used to be plain fanatical soldiers. I think they were more like zombies last time?

>Superman punches a Dog Cavalry in JL
>Hundreds of articles out the next day about how JL is terrible because it promotes animal cruelty.
I'm joking, but I can totally see it.

Post-apocalypse Bats is the best Bats.

STOP PUTTING GUNS ALL OVER THE FUCKING CAR

Did Warner Bros learn dick from DOJ?

It looks great

I love Batman's face in this. It's so funny to me.

I really want them to have a Joker-Bats post-apocalyptic friendship sequence. Joker in the alt universe Justice League would be hilarious. That's some Injustice-tier team up nonsense.

Rubber bullets.

Honest :^)

>Also, are the side guns a Burton Batmobile homage?
With the amount of hidden easter eggs in BvS, probably.

There's so many easter eggs and people keep finding new ones. It was only just last month someone noticed the copy of Watchmen in Lois' bookcase.

Gal Gadot looks different

Reddit is amazing.

AAAAAARRRRGGHHH ALL I WANT IS THIS MOVIE TO BE GOOD BUT I ALREADY KNOW IT WILL SUCK LITERAL SHIT

I SAY THIS AS A FUCKING DCFAG

BAS IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOOD AND HE MIGHT BE DROPPING OUT

FUCK

>ALL I WANT IS THIS MOVIE TO BE GOOD
IT WILL!

Christ, I'm so tired of armored vehicle batmobiles. The batmobile is inherently silly, just make a nice, sleek design for people to enjoy instead of trying to make it look like a tank for muh realism.
Fuck you, Nolan. You're responsible for this shit.

Having separate bat mobiles is the way to do it. One for normal stuff,mostly fast travel, and others for different terrains and situations.

"Sir, Mr. Freeze has frozen the city again."
"Better get in the burn mobile."

You know that's bullshit.

What's funny is that Lamborghini had a concept car a few years back that was pretty much the perfect Batmobile. Pic related, it was called the Ankonian concept. Since Bruce was always driving Lambos in the Nolan movies, I kept expecting it to make an appearance.

Nah, arkham knight batmobile was perfect. Only fags who cry about aesthetics hated it, probably because it didn't have batwings or other campy shit on it.

It does look great. Even looks like it can transform into something. All it needs is a few modifications (like a bat symbol) and it would be perfect.

It looks pretty sick but not like a batmobile to me. More like the kind of shit Nod would use from Command And Conquer.

Didn't Snyder say that he'd be taking the guns off the Batmobile after DoJ because he'd levelled out again?

Thank you!

>Only fags who cry about aesthetics hated it
>not caring about aesthetics in a visual medium

AKA not real things.

Pekole make it looks like a tank because Tanks are cool, not out of some need for realism.

When dealing with the spacegod of evil 's uncle, it would be silly to remove the only weapons you have, especially since they probably won't be that effective anyhow.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away from the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

It's going to be hilarious when you guys come up with a new pasta

I bet Justin Hammer did this.