Why doesn't DC have any interest in continuing this story? I'm more interested in empty hand than with Manhattan...

Why doesn't DC have any interest in continuing this story? I'm more interested in empty hand than with Manhattan. But DC doesn't do anything with their multiverse.

I hate my life

anyone not named grant morrison shouldnt do it

Do you think Grant will finish this story? I know there is that multiversity 2 he wants to do. But I remember him saying it was just a flash story. Not a continuation of this.

They're expanding the multiverse right now

Not really.

Fuck that. Alan Moore needs to do it.

> Why doesn't DC have any interest in continuing this story?

Are you retarded? Morrison is writing a sequel as we speak

is not the last Superman arc just about that? It even had Justice Incarnate.

>Hanna-Barbera line
>Wild Storm Imprint
>Upcoming Looney Toons line

>reading Grant "I was abducted by aliens at Katmandu" Morrison

Wrong. He said it's a flash story.

True.

Let me guess you're an Alan Moore fan boy?

just 2deep4me

>reading Alan "Takes funny papers too seriously because he's a real wizard" Moore

Multiverse for ants?

It's because DC is run by the Gentry. I'm currently rereading the last leg of Batman Inc. and it's much more apparent that editorial and greed/stupidity are the real villains in that arc.

Didn't Morrison say that he was leaving Multiversity to the current and future writers?

Editorial probably doesn't think HyperCrisis stuff is profitable over the umpteenth time Bat-God beats the universe using prep-time.

>Didn't Morrison say that he was leaving Multiversity to the current and future writers?

Said the same thing about the cast of Seven Soldiers. Look at how that turned out for everyone except Frankenstein

Welcome to the mystery cult, brother.

Carve an S into you right hand
Place it on the panel where Flash dies
And say "Father; I shall become a Bat"

masturbate while thinking about it and it will happen for sure

Really makes you think

Oh I'm laffin!

I miss grant.

It's not by Johns, so no.

I've been living in Hypertime since I bought and read that issue of The Kingdom almost 20 years ago. I don't need to roleplay it.

So an actual fan of DC, huh?

I prefer Brian Michael (The writer Brian Michael Bendis?) Bendis.

The DCU that exists in Hypertime, not the one in this current reality.

That's what I mean.
Hypertime didn't ever go away for some of us.

>current year
>not believing that grant morrison has been to alpha centauri

>Hyper Time
Isn't this just the meta comic book world that we know comics as?

It's Morrison's baby.

Just read the recent Superman arc to see why only Morrison should touch the concept.

Having a universe of infinite possibilities and thousands of amazing stories still doesn't make the current one any less depressing though.

If you're talking about Multiversity Too I'm pretty sure that's separate from Flash Earth 1.

Woah, wait a minute. I've been a bit out of the loop. Wildstorm is going back to being its own universe?

>He isn't reading Tomasi's Superman
>He doesn't realise Grant is writing a sequel

Yup

>grants writing a sequel

And when will it be out? Like 5 more years? I'm not sure I'll still be alive then.

That's because Ewing is writing the sequel over at Marvel.

I lol'd. Hard.

Fuck the wizard he would rather suck dick than work for DC

Let's do the wankathon 2.

We'll Marvel and Ewing seem to be doing a great job of continuing it

It's time. The Sup Forums hypertextuality arc has started.

People are intimidated by Morrison's writing, I mean seriously no one has even TOUCHED prof Pyg and the guy is tailor made to be a Bat villain.

but give it time, Even Moore's work was eventually normalized and fed into canon

It's like you misunderstood the actual point of the Empty Hand. He is the personification of your desire to want more, to never be satisfied.

pretty sure JMS left Flash E1 so they could just call Morrison's story that if they wanted

Seeley is using Pyg in the next Nightwing arc

>Woah, wait a minute. I've been a bit out of the loop. Wildstorm is going back to being its own universe?

Yes and no.

There's going to be a specific Wildstorm universe (developed by Warren Ellis) but New 52 Wildstorm characters still exist in the main DC Universe.

Ewing seems to be doing a great job of continuing it. Marvel is just not paying enough attention to notice and meddle with it.

What a pig...

>People are intimidated by Morrison's writing, I mean seriously no one has even TOUCHED prof Pyg and the guy is tailor made to be a Bat villain.

King, Seeley, and Tomasi all regularly run with Morrison's concepts.

Seeley LOVES Lord Death Man.

I wonder What empty does in between stories

He grows in power because you wonder and thus want more from him.

>Seeley
nigga you just posted James Tynion.

Tynion left the book at issue 14. Seeley took over at 16 and Lord Death Man was his first arc.

yaburnt

Well fuck

>i wear a pig mask and mutilate people
>good bat villain
No

Man, it's almost like everything sounds bad, if you simplify it enough.

>there's totally more to him
>i-i just can't say what it is though
>t-trust me though
Sure kid.

Eh, he'll be back, they always come back from running fast.

What's Morrison working on currently anyways? Any new creator owned work after Nameless?

I totally agree with this opinion old chum.

fine fucking point

>the S cuts right in the middle of one of the blocks
this annoys me a lot

Implying Empty Hand and Manhattan aren't one in the same, or enemies, or both.

I actually don't like Empty Hand. Also it's really hard to top Mandrakk, who is still above Empty Hand.

I would read that if it was a comic. But fuck you if that was meant to be critical, can't tell right now because research chemicals.

How long before this becomes a Hypercrisis thread?

Mandrak isn't above Empty Hand. Empty Hand has destroyed the entire multiverse twice now.

don't overdo researching chemicals or you'll start wearing womans clothes

Empty Hand is just Manhattan under the same conditions as Mandrakk.

>the entire multiverse twice now.
Multiverse 2 was just one multiverse not the second he destroyed.
Jesus why are so many illiterates flooding hypercrisis threads nowadays?

Mandrakk is indeed above Empty Hand. I know you're trying to build up the new big bad but come on.

Mandrakk was actually ludicrously far above multi-verse level. So far we've seen Empty Hand sit in a chair. So far Mandrakk is above him, but that may change once we see more of Empty Hand, until then, Mandrakk and the Thought Robot are still top.

I don't see how that's true. If there's no hunger for more stories then concepts don't really matter. Empty Hand clearly outranks him.

>Jesus why are so many illiterates flooding hypercrisis threads nowadays?
Power level wankery.
>DC introduces "the ultimate adversary" and "the absolute enemy." a villain so ludicrously powerful it reaches 4th wall levels.
>Power Level wankers jump at the possible chance to go "nuh uh, THIS character has an even BIGGER power level! ;)"

The hunger for stories is OUR hunger for stories, dude. As in, the real world.

I really do hope Grant comes back for something (long form, not just an issue or two) at DC before too long. Soonest I see it being is 2019.

Mandrakk was defeated. That makes him not powerful. You haven't seen much of Empty Hand because he's too powerful to see much of.

makes fanfictions go full grimderp as an appetizer

>projection, assumptions, making things up.
Pathetic.

The fact that you're downplaying the power of the Thought Robot doesn't make you look any better. This is the last reply you are getting.

>almost grabbed the reader out of the page
>almost

Thought robot and Mandrakk were so powerful they were *almost* on par with the reader outside of fictionality. Empty Hand isn't almost on par with that, Empty Hand is that. He's the readers giving up on a fictional universe and demanding a new one to satiate his endless hunger for the mindless consumption of stories.