God tier alien species concept is wasted in a bad/meh movie

>God tier alien species concept is wasted in a bad/meh movie

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0120458/
youtube.com/watch?v=eEVV7s73B_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psychlos

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEEEAAD

Honestly, I think it's a pretty good design.

What movie is this?

Titan A.E.

Bing it

YOUR FRIENDLY BARTENDER

Damn those practical effects are legit

Always loved the spider designs from Lost In Space.

Is this in the "bad" or "meh" movie pile? Because if it's in the latter, I gotta see it for these effects alone.

the concept and the effects are about the only thing it has going for it. give it a watch after a couple of beers

not an alien species but still a dope ass design wasted on a mediocre action movie

What movie?

The manga and anime of Guyver is still a thing

imdb.com/title/tt0120458/

JCVD as the Predator.

>Anyway, 21 years after Halloween, Jamie Lee still looks delectable with a perfect figure
IMAGINE

Was it ever explained why they hate humanity so much that they blew up the Earth? Like you I like the concept but they just felt like they were evil for the sake of being evil.

there was a sequel, it had half the budget and was released direct to video but they got to make it R rated
And also Les Claypool did the score

My guess is that they fear our technology eventually becoming better than their's. I mean, we did create a ship that could create a planet.

That little expansive snot deserved much more than a cheap Alien ripoff

They say something about the drej fearing man's potential.

Titan A.E. was unironically a fun movie

It's fun, but it has so many bad elements as well. Still, this is the reason I made the thread, I reckon the Drej were the best part of it.

>ship literally consumes them to fuel itself
>can reverse their death beams, making them harmless
jeeze idk y they would be afraid of humans lel

What I found annoying is that if they'd left some/most of the cut content in it would've been a better movie, it seemed to make the whole thing flow better.
Plus the Alien Drej Queen's voice was perfect before they changed it.

Well he modifies the ship to absorb the drej. It didn't eat them originally.

go to bed saganfan

man, i remember renting this for my vcr as a kid. i binged every horror movie i could find in one summer. i honestly think today's horror is scarier.

also i forgot how imdb had concept art and black and white photos for these 90s movies. that was comfy as fuck. i miss imdb, i just stopped going there when they closed down the boards

still does it though and did it on the fly with basically no prep, but honestly fuck the drej i just like playing devils advocate

This was absolute kino if it ware like 4 hours long, the monster progression was fuking garbage, one moment its a tiny enema that can kill you, the next its crawling through air vents at the speed of sound knowing absolute everything there is to know. Making him massive was beyond pointless, he was already a death machine

There is no many places to go with aliens. they are either machines or based on Earth life forms.
It is difficult to blow your mind, like alien life probebly would.

done right

youtube.com/watch?v=eEVV7s73B_8

what video game is this?

>implying he wasn't a vampire

Ensign Ro, report to my quarters.