At their best, which of these two shows are superior?

At their best, which of these two shows are superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOP.
This comparison makes zero sense.

PPG

FOP relies on mean spirited humor

Fairly OddParents all the way

The Powerpuff Girls Movie vs Channel Chasers

PPG, I came so many times to them

Spongebob and Simpsons.

PPG by a large margin.

PPG.

Fairly OddParents. Nothing in Powerpuff Girls even comes remotely close to Abra-Catastrophe, Channel Chasers, or the early FOP seasons, plus it has better villains, cuter girls, and is overall funnier.

Not really.

The PPG movie is way better than all of this

Yes really.

I can't remember a single thing about the PPG movie. I couldn't even tell you what it was about.

Bullshit and you know it FOPfag.
The plot was just as simple and easy to remember as all the other FOP movies, well I only saw AC and CC. You have to be retarded to forget what the PPG movie was about.

Hey there, Mr. Enter.

Ppg, not even close

Honestly that's pretty hard to say. Both shows got shitty in their post seasons (especially the reboot and the current FOP), but I'd say FOP had stronger early episodes. Some of the FOP movies are fucking wild too.

I always preferred PPG, but FOP has good high points, too.

Powerpuff Girls. It's not even a fucking contest. It is vastly superior to FoP in every way.

Your post makes zero sense.

>plus it has better villains
Are you being serious?

>cuter girls, and is overall funnier.
You vapid little faggot.

>and is overall funnier.
How so? PPG is actually witty.

I'm all for personal taste and preference, but claiming FoP is better than PPG, you'd have to be out of your fucking mind.

PPG

Literally everything about PPG is better than FOP how is this even a discussion baka desu

PPG hands down. Always felt a lot more clever with its jokes.

If we're including movies it becomes harder to say solely due to channel chasers.

Easily PPG, but it would be as bad as modern FOP or nu-ppg if it had survived this long.

PPG Movie, not even a contest.

PPG. Even at it's best, FOP was really only slightly above average, never what I would really call good.

FOP had better waifus and better jokes, PPG was really simplistic and wasn't jam packed with jokes as FOP was

>Better waifus
Yeah, but that's irrelevant and meaningless.
>better jokes
Fuck no. You probably think Doug Dibbadome Saying Dibba a lot was funny.

Agreed FOP had funnier and more memeorable jokes than PPG

Channel chasers.

I can't believe this is even a debate you people are infuriating

>Yeah, but that's irrelevant and meaningless.
Not to Sup Forums. Have you even seen what shows are popular right now? Waifu bait shows.

They probably never even watched the Powerpuff Girls. The Powerpuff Girls is genuinely witty with it's writing. Not that I didn't like Fairly Odd Parents, but it's easily the less intelligent of the shows bordering on "so randumb" territory with more misses than hits as far as jokes go compared to the Powerpuff Girls. It doesn't help people spout memes like as evidence of better jokes.

FOP is more quotable but PPG is more entertaining to watch

FOP is better.

PPG is good, but vastly overrated and not quite as funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

Yes, the powerpuff girls is truly comedic genius.

I'm on Sup Forums and I consider it meaningless regarding show quality, and evidently there are others who can think with their brain instead of their dick. Waifufags are almost non-sentient.

Baby level bait at best.

So, you'd say it was, NO ME GUSTA?

I felt that FOP could be funnier. It wasn't just mean humor, it could be really dry or self-aware. PPG did that too, but I felt that FOP was just funnier.

But I'd say PPG was overall more consistent in being good, while FOP had a few more misses.