The Man, The Myth, The Legend

>Kevin Spacey's International Emmy award revoked
>Christopher Plummer replacing Kevin Spacey in 'All the Money in the World'
>Netflix to cancel 'House of Cards'
>Kevin Spacey gets dropped by his agent and publicist

Why is this allowed?

Imagine being such a metaphorical faggot that you refuse to watch something because an actor in it did something in real life that offends you.

he is the fall guy for Pedowood

>replacing all his scenes with another actor just a month before the movie releases
Sounds like a reshoot disaster.

I'm gonna miss him

I'm playing mgs v right now. Pls never post this picture again.

Why though? Why not let it be, it was already finished.

Well how much footage was it exactly?

primo boipussy is a sacred trust and it must be given by the sissy, not taken like some sort of ape

This image?

He should have a metal arm or a dick between his hands.

fpbp

Spacey shot his scenes in eight days.

It's still going to be a mess.

Because he smokes cocks right

Pfft, Ridley gets a bad rap but he can pull that off easy, especially with Plummer. Hell it should probably take less time.

>Punished Spacey

A man denied his boypuccy

yea

why was airbrushing the twin towers out of post 911 movies allowed.

i still like him, and he is still rich as fuck anyway

This. In the end he will simply enjoy retirement. The guy almost 60 years old.

If you think someone can just go "whoops my bad, by the way I think dick is yummy" to get around trying to diddle a 14 year old fag boy, you're a dumb motherfucker.

Spacey should've called him a lying fruit who wishes he got dicked by the Spaceman.

God I hate the Guardian. Even when I agree with stuff they publish, their columnists are just such pompous dickheads.

>I'm gonna rape you later on.

Trying to appear PC is getting ridiculous now

I can understand if you’re a prepubscent boy and having a man rape you. But if you’re a man, why wouldn’t you beat his faggot ass? My 14 year old self grew up hard and would have knocked his ass out the moment he put his hand on my cock I probably would have raped him to prove a point.

>no prosthetic arm
so close, yet so far
might try to add it myself later, but that text will be cropped in the process

Liberals should have to live up to their own standards.

I can't believe Spacey diddled Baby.

Probably because leaving it the way it is will guarantee no one will pay to see it.

It's okay when Polanski does it.

Why would Anthony Rapp wait 32 years to come out with these allegations?
Here's EXACTLY why!!!

I didn't think about it desu, do post it here if the thread is still up

It's not about watching things that he is in, it's about cancelling things that he is going to be in, or removing him from those projects.

Why should he get to sexually assault multiple people AND keep his job?

If they don't punish these people in this way then it will just mean that they, or others, will continue this kind of behaviour.

It's still a vain thing to do.If it was important or has really done damage, it would've been brought up a long time ago.

He was already dropped by everyone and won't be getting any roles for the foreseeable future.
This last thing tho, seems extremely unnecessary. Just let the movie be, don't potentially fuck up the movie itself by doing this.

It's nice they finally admit that their awards are unrelated to the feat they purport to recognize and instead ideologically motivated PR.

I'm pretty sure he already got paid for the Scott movie.

Oh no now I can't watch The Usual Suspects, Se7en, American Beauty, LA Confidential, Moon and A Bug's Life anymore!

I guess there's that.

>Why should he get to sexually assault multiple people AND keep his job?
Going to jail is generally the punishment for committing a crime like this.

I wasn't aware that he had done his role in it and been paid. I agree that it's different in that case.

It's a conspiracy against him. Only accusations. Yeah took them 10+ years to suddenly have the "courage" to come out.

That's my point.
He should go to jail way before his part in movies gets replaced.

Nobody ever said that was the case. He simply isn't marketable anymore.

Why would fucking a boy make you lose an emmy you earned?

I believe it's true. They should shun him. But let his performances live.

you mean "why was he allowed to molest children ?"
I don't know, people back in the day got away with lots of shit apparently.

Someone pls post the Guardian titles macro...Pure cancer

>Imagine being such a metaphorical faggot
what

He should be proven guilty in court before he receives any punishment, really.

But he raped somebody and that's wrong so it's my moral obligation to burn all my Spacey VHSs.

>the balls on that kid

>Was one of the most celebrated actors of his time
>Revered for his charisma, the ability to capture the feeling of a trapped Everyman or a sadistic asshole
>Now will be totally shunned by his community for crossing lines he clearly wasn’t aware he crossed

IMO he’s going to become a bitter drunk. All the big juicy cocks he can handle won’t be able to replace being the toast of the town.

Extended version is way better (didn't save that though)

>metaphorical faggot
U WOT?

Plummer will win the oscar this year for a week of work.
Screencap if you want.

Supposedly his role is relatively limited and he doesn't interact with the rest of the cast much. Ridley Scott is also an insane workaholic so if anyone could do it it would be him.

How vole spacey is getting nuked so hard? Others have way more evidence against them and are seemingly just getting away with it.

Is it because he's gay?

Woah, I guess we can expect many other actors to share their rape attempts just so that imdb's search algorithms put their names first right ?

I think you forgot the "no homo" at the end.

Plummer already won one, this should be for Michael Shannon or Sam Rockwell

Due process is overrated. We've read the blogs, we've seen the tweets, we can do all the punishing on our own!

Literally "social justice" huh?

If there were any proofs he would be in prison but there is none so this is just lynching a guy because he may have done a felony.

Wtf, nao I love homosexual pedos!

Gtfo shill. We uncovered Pizzagate. We know what Shitlery Killton does. And we're stopping Spacey from doing it.

NO LAWYER, NO WITNESSES

WHAT KIND OF DUE PROCESS IS THIS?

actors are perpetually cucked by their masters

at least if you're a musician you can still keep doing your thing independently

now Kevin will be acting solely in his own suicide tape

I swear to god if they fuck up Ridley's movie... I don't give a shit about Spacey, but I still intended to see it regardless.

Haha I ain't no snowflake, I don't get offended. Take my money mr millionaire child rapist.

Due process and presumption of innocence are the basis of the justice system, not philosophy regarding public opinion.

For example, your mom hasn't been proven in court to be a coalburning whore who drank while pregnant, but people believe it to be so regardless.

kys redditor and stop ruining good memes

kek

Pedowood needed a scapegoat

It’s kinda sad that Spacey’s career is fucking dead but Brett Ratner will keep doing his job.

The only difference is Spacey told the truth.

He's a gentile.

> le Sup Forums law philosopher

He basically confessed trying to rape a 14yo boy, not waiting for a court to declare him guilty before boycotting a millionaire is not violating presumption of innocence.

Yes. Just judge them equally

>I don’t understand how trauma works

Well except Spacey tried to fuck a minor.

>He basically confessed
>I don't remember it, but if it happened I am sorry
Wow, yeah, that is TOTALLY a confession right there!

What he did and even how he reacted wasn't the problem, what did him in was not fundraising etc for the gay action groups in hollywood the past and then trying to use it as a shield when he was in trouble.

That set the gay mafia on him.

Not only is the guy a homo
He's into little boys too

That's 1,000,000,000X worse than when a man has sex with an underaged girl. At least that's between a male and a female, it's natural.
How the hell does a boy get over getting booty busted by another man? The parts don't even match up, that's got the mess you up on a level no female could ever reach

>didn't even get to fuck the kid

His career isn't over at all, he still has massive audience pull.

He can just do work for other companies not dominated by the left...oh wait.

Well he can do smaller stuff I suppose.

he should have never admited to shit or started apologizing.

should have denied everything and called the guy a lying flying faggot

no one is safe

> "When I was 14 Kevin Spacey put me on a bed, climbed on top of me and made sexual advances to me"
> KS : I don't remember

TOTALLY not a confession, TOTALLY something an innocent man could say.
I mean I don't remember every minute of my life either so I guess it's possible I tried raping a kid at some point

I hope Anthony Kiedis is next, a jail card even

He wasn't safe because he is a white male.

he is also a massive faggot

he had to take the fall

he is covering something much bigger than him.

>Not only is the guy a homo, He's into little boys too
I thought Hollywood was more tolerant than this

That hand move is actually pretty impressive in the middle of this little sequence. Took me watching this gif a couple times, but really I can't say I've seen a hand move like that.

that's not even how you spell "fueled" faggot

I am surprised about how hard Spacey got hit instantly though. The first day I saw his apology I thought it was retarded, but that it would just blow over without any to do.
I mean this guy got shut down immediately and his career was fucked in like a day.

Correct.
He's a piece of shit, but they're scapegoating him and he's going to off himself. This same level of dogpiling isn't happening to any of the others and that's bullshit. Not even Harv is getting it this bad.

You just confessed to raping a kid. Congrats, your post has been reported to the authorities.

See

He brought it upon himself, tbqh. He, and other hollywood leftists like him, have been pushing for the whole "you're contributing to patriarchal rape culture if you doubt rape accusers" idea for a while now. Well, now that idea THAT THEY PROMOTED is coming back to bite them in the ass. And they can't even snap back with "hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty" because they were the ones who said you can't do that when discussing rape.

There's also the fact that he
>didn't deny the accusations
>said "lol I don't remember that in particular" which implies that it happens so frequently with him that he doesn't give it much thought
>he tried to deflect with his "I choose to live as a gay man" statement

And of course, the real reason why the rest of Hollywood is seemingly over-reacting to this situation is because THEY'RE ALL GUILTY TOO. They call it Pedowood for a reason, m8. So of course when they're all guilty, they're also all going to scramble to disavow him the hardest and the quickest, in a vain attempt to prevent anyone who shedding light on their own dirty laundry.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"