This is fate!

This is fate!

SAMMY! SHUDDUP.

And here i thought everybody just stopped watching for a reason. New episode tonight and I might not see it. Sad.

Still working on my s11 rewatch. Literally everything except maybe Just My Imagination is kino. Even then, JMI is still pretty good. Baby is easily among the top episodes since forever (even including Kripke era).

for me Supernatural ended with Season 5

>twf Supernatural isn't allowed to have waifus
>feelsbadman

>tfw eileen leahy died

Season 11 is so fucking good wth why ever did i drop this show before

Oh right. Season 9 happened

I'm a very commited person to my shows, once I start... t has to be some powerful reason to make me actually drop something.
Supernatural has had ups and downs but nothing really unbearable.
Last thing I dropped was TWD. The shit became pukeworthy and there was no direction at all. Just endless waiting for who dies next and normies going mental on social media.
Only similar thing I've seen on Supernatural is the shippers, but no matter how much they cry, Sam and Dean will never kiss and that makes me happy because they will suffer for eternity.

Sam and Dean shippers barely even exist now. Cas and Dean is the bigger cancer. Good thing Jensen is against shit like that so hopefully we are forever warded against that unspeakable evil

Anyway, I hope TWD dies so JDM and Lauren Cohan can go back to Supernatural

I just want my Andreafu back... you probably know who
Anna or Lauren Cohan would be fine too
Don't get me wrong, I love the cozy family vibes between all the guys, but the lack of qts since the last good ones went away hasn't stopped bothering me. Cass' daughter is the only remaining decent qt and she's barely even seen.
I know there's a Wayward Sisters thing going on, but I'm a bit worried they will take things to the other extreme, where it's just stromk womyn and no dudes... shit needs balance man...

Banned by women.

Watching women more attractive than themselves laying their hands on their husbandos is like cuckshit to them.

Ruby 1.0, Bela, Jo, Oracle vixen, Hannah, Anna all lost like tears in the rain...

Why wasn't Castiel allowed a loyal angel gf? He's suffered for millenias. He got laid once, by a demon. Let him feel some love ffs.

Abaddon LITERAL semen demon from hell, 11/10 woman

Sad and kekable at the same time... you can see the saddnes in Cass' look
Wonder why is that?
I see a qt waifu on a show, I root fot the guy who I like the most or feel more identified with, the one who deserves a waifu the most. I know it can't be me because I'm obvioulsy not a character in there... but it doesnt feel like cuckshit at all if the pairing is correct.
I know Sup Forums and tumblrinas would disagree just to troll but fuck them.

Claire is my only hope fot Wayward Sisters

Who is oracle vixen?

Same reason Sam and Dean aren't allowed waifus

Btw is this amara legal?

Old enough..

This one. I liked her, she was cool as fuck. She was like a biker babe oracle, and she just got fucked over by asshole angels

Ooh pamela. Yeah. Not my type but i can see the appeal

This scene was really arousing guys

Women are just wired differently, most men are used to being overlooked, ignored or rejected. Women are not. I think women self-insert more too (80% of women self-inserted as Carrie in Sex and the City for example)

When I watch a "waifu" take her top off with a Chad on a show I just go "fug ye", if I think he's a good dude it's a thumbs up.

A woman watching a "husbando" doing kissing/love scenes with some hot actress is the female equivalent of cuckoldsessions, and she's the one in the corner with both her hands on her forhead.

I wouldn't be morally objectionable, she's as old as the universe

>yfw she's the actual pedo molesting young Dean

In this particular series the fangirls just want their husbandos to screw each other though.

I don't get that... women like male gay stuff?
I dont think i have a single lesbian vid on my hdd.

Post more waifus

You are probably a homosexual

Back in the day, before SJWs and feminists, lesbian used to hot. You would see a pair of them and go hhhnngggg if you were a regulat straight Chad, the chaddest thing a chad could do is having a threesome with 2 hot lezzies.
Now, the tides have turned and lesbian core is made to appeal to actual lesbians... not the cute ones, the fugly ones who hate men.
A new breed of borderline lesbians created the shippers, who are technically straight women, but they embrace feminism as a life cause and like their husbandos to be fags... it''s weird tbqh... men who like lezzies be like "yeah that's hot" this new breed is just twilight tier shit

Moving on

Don't post it, connor

The last thing I remember dropping was Homeland, because it was causing me actual pain me to sit through a whole episode

Blake still the best one.

RIP

>summoning me

here, just for that

season 6-7 rewatch user here, finished 7

if anyone wants my thoughts

We always do

Like clockwork

Muh dick

Negan's the only good thing going for TWD and Bela was best girl.
I'm surprised that Destiel is still going so strong, I thought the writers had thoroughly destroyed their relationship after season 9 or whenever it was that Cass became 'human' and tried living like one.

Also Dean/Benny is objectively the best Supernatural ship.

>he doesn't remember girls fooling around, college lesbos and threesomes being a massive deal and the hottest shit to every straight guy in the late 90s/early 2000s

You must be 18 to post here.

both me

Well 6 having impressed me so much 7 had alot to live up for, and it did in some respects, not so much in others (fuck charlie that was real cringeworthy shit, the episode itself wasnt bad just her).

I am in love with the Leviathans, Dick roman and the mytharc for 7, amazing shit I rank them only below Lucifer and Azazel. The weak part of 7 is some of the monster of the weeks. Some are great (garth drinking ghost, repo-man, osiris, that big haunted house with ghost bobby) some just kinda sucked, like that one with James Marsters (although he was the best part of that episode and was cool to watch).

The overall quality of the MOTWs just wasn't up to snuff with what came before, but most of them were still good. The finale is also the weakest finale up to that point (nowhere near as bad as 8 for instance), it spent too much time on Castiel being a loon which was already established in previous episodes and they go after Dick Roman when there is literally 5 minutes left, get in and kill him felt rushed.

Not much else to add I guess, its not as good as 6 but its better overall than anything after, and Deaths Door was fucking GOAT holy shit being bobby is suffering. By the fucking way, Frank is amazing and he can be easily brought back from "death".

I should also add this made me even madder at Carver, he ruined purgatory too and did so much fucking damage to the lore its not funny, should have stayed away from angels

I can appreciate it, it's two shapely naked women. It's just that I think straight sex is much hotter.

Has anyone here ever been genuinely scared by an episode of Supernatural?

I remember being frightened during the Wendigo episode in S1 (I was probably 8 when it came out though) and some of the transformation scenes in the shapeshifter eps freaked me out as a kid too.

It was seemingly much more genuinely frightening in the early seasons when they seemed to care a lot more about lore and whatnot and back when every monster wasn't just a human with contacts or something else stupid like that, but other than a tiny handful of episodes it's not very scary at all and never really has been overly scary and has only gotten worse in that department.

I was 13 when season 1 aired and it scared the shit out of me, constant sense of foreboding even when they were just in a hotel for the first half.

Pilot, Dead in the Water, Bloody Mary, Asylum fucking ruined me

This. I think when the show ends (if it ever does), I'll just rewatch S1-5. At this point I'm just watching out of habit, and because Castiel is great.

Do people still actually watch stuff to get scared?
I haven't been scared of any show or movie since I was a 10yo
I do enjoy good atmospheres and well made storytelling as opposed to shitty jumpscare fests, but I'm sure as hell i don't watch SN to get scared.

I liked the blooper reels with her. You could tell she kept flubbing her lines and that the main actors were just fed up with her shit.

Roadkill in season 2 scared me too

How the fuck do you always sneak around like that. I can never pin down your writing style. I can identify 80% of other regulars here

Anyway. Im at work. Ill read your synopsis in a bit

>Dead in the Water
But... that episode was like the cutest Supernatural episode ever

>but I'm sure as hell i don't watch SN to get scared.

Me neither. I don't think anyone on the planet has unless they were a kid/teen back in 2005. I only asked because I heard the dude who plays Cas in some interview saying that nearly every single episode terrifies him and I honestly found it mind boggling how a grown adult who actually works on the show and sees everything behind it is terrified by the later seasons of Supernatural when I and most other people stopped being scared of the show at age 10 or 11.

Ah fuck I'd forgotten about the asylum episode. S1 sure had some gems.

Not at all but the s1 finale truck scene made me jump

Isaac made to drink bleach in s3 was fucked up

He was probably just being dramatic for the sake of talking about the show and his acting work - a work he presumably likes and that's why he says that

Best girl ever. She did nothing wrong. She did everything for the Winchester boys, then she got strongarmed by Uriel and the others, then ambushed by the right hand of god himself.

Still I remember when i watched this for the first time. It was late at night, and when Michael appeared i just got massive goosebumps and was wide awake. He had a super commanding presence.

Matt as young john/michael was so cool. Im always torn by this episode because i love Anna but i also like Mike

It's obvious at this point Dean or Sam is going to be forced to kill Jack to unite both universes.

ACT
her and matt were horrible

>tfw no Anna angellic gf for Dean

CONNOR!!!!!!!

how did you know

Im no Sam but i learn

GIRL

lol creepypasta

Is creepypasta the dumbest wannabe scary shit the internet ever crapped?

YOU'LL BE A WOMAN SOON

So, they ever gonna do anything for Adam? You know, their other brother?

Who?

>I am in love with Leviathans
Always happy to see more love for these guys. Dick Roman had some elements of Thomas Hobbes' the Leviathan (i can expound if somebody's interested)

And yeah the MOTWs are very weak this season. Seeing Spike and Cordelia together was cool but I wish they used Marsters and Carpenter better because of Buffy/Angel references. James' Don was cool because he helped the brothers capture Chet. One thing that flew over my head was Slash Fiction. I did not get the references until after I watchef Pulp Fiction and my respect for that episode shot up after I realized it.

Born To Be Wild scene was kino but yeah, Dick died way too fast.

How to Influence Monsters and Through Death's Door were great

Which regulars can you identify? I hang out here often, but I don't think that anyone can recognize me.

Their half brother who got hijacked by michael.

does the actor refuse to come on the show or something behind the scenes?

Damn, Benzo was in SPN? What season was this?

Season 4. It's the great pumpkin, sam winchester. The halloween special with Samhain

Second this... This should provide some fun

Of course not. Dean got his chance, but he decided to get Sam's soul out of the cage instead of getting Adam out at all. To be honest, Dean would most likely choose to heal Sam's ingrown toenail before getting Adam out of hell.

Oh well, Adam is most likely mush by now.

E X P O U N D
X
P
O
U
N
D

Stop trying to make me rewatch this show again, user. The urge is too strong all of a sudden.

I think they just hate Michael and have no idea what to do with him or any reason to bring him back. Alternate universe Michael though is fine since he's already free

hell yes

season 1 in particular was spooky but pretty sure Family Remains from season 4 scared me the most... the scene with the night vision and the girl eating the rat has me cringing still

There are
>cas roastie
>another cas lady (havent seen her in a while)
>music user who is also apparently s6-7 rewatch user, I'll leave it as that and keep other infos between us
>the meme guy who uses deformed sam images
>we used to have two anons whom i convinced to watch the show, one was spike user (he stopped at s5, may or may not continue past it depends on whether his daughter finishes s5), another never showed up in a while
>ketchup user (catching up on s12 before 13 premiered)
>another ketchup user (never saw him in a while)
>dollar dean user whose girlfriend dressed as a slutty demon (he doesnt like the show that much)
>that complainer who dated a cas fag and dragged him into conventions or some shit
>that user who actually went to a convention and talked over lore while drinking. This guy's a bro

Still at work but basically the Leviathan is the supreme representation of the state derived by the majority. One central figure to represent the masses just like Dick Roman was the "head" that if it was cut, the rest would flounder. The Leviathan had no use for religion unless it serves the state. What does Dick do? Have all demons and angels in hiding and abducts the prophet to decipher the tablet in an attempt to control what information gets out.

The man to the Leviathan is materialistic. Ideas and souls are somewhat irrelevant. Levis cant detect ghosts and cant replicate people with the "spark"

Good and evil are nothing to explain our appetites and desires. Levis are purgatory aligned and only care about their hunger. There's more but maybe some other time

Oh and there's maryposter too

DUDE EVERY CHARACTER IS DEATH PROOF AND THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCES LMAO
They're worse than Walking Dead with the obvious fake out deaths.

"Come on, Sammy, you can trust me! Just drink the demon blood while I do my... job..."

>mfw im 2 of those

If this is connor i swear

Classic

>tfw no mention
Been there from the start you know... I was there when Azazel ate Colt led and Sammy's gf got crisped

>that scene where Amy struggles in the tub

>tfw you see fucking pasties damn it

Amy posters are pretty much omnipresent. Dont take it personally. It's a given. I post Amy too. I see you guys on angel threads too. Im pretty sure you were also in the merged cas vs illyria threads

t. user who listed those other anons

>tfw not using SPOILERS to protect Amy

DON'T LET THEM CHANGE YOUR MIND

I hope Dean and Cass end somewhat together "together"
fite me.

>Why wasn't Castiel allowed a loyal angel gf?
He used to have one, I think, during the story with the angels who crashed on earth (I forgot her name).
I wouldn't be surprised if they killed her because of the crazy tumblr fangirls who have a bad habit of harassing female companions of either Dean or Sam.

I will be sure to salt and burn your remains after

This needs to stop
They can't keep getting away with this.
How do we stop tumblrinas?

fuck you, what is wrong with people

Nice try Satan. Their attempts at getting him a girl have been cringeworthy at best. That chick who found him and decided that it would be a great idea to shack up with an amnesiac, Meg, etc., so I'd rather leave him out of the dating circuit.

Goodbye, kid

You can't. They're the main audience.
I would've liked to see Sam settle down, getting married and raising his kid while hunting part time with his brother. It could've been nice to see a different dynamic, to see these two characters grow instead of "I love you brother/I hate you brother" that we get every season.