Kevin

Am I the only one feeling sorry for the guy? He hasnt even gotten the chance to be judged properly yet and his life is already in ruins. Mob justice isnt right.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/928612049898360832
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. Mob justice should be illegal.

even if he's convicted in court it'll all be 'he said/he said' with no indisputable corroborating evidence (video, audio).
people who don't want to believe he didn't do the things he's accused of will continue not to believe.

I'm sad he's goy and the son of a neonazi because it breaks the stereotype that all these hollywood rapists are jews

He didn't deny it, so he knows it's something he would have done. Or he knows he did it.

hang this pedofaggot

dont worry user..he still have $100 million

Nah, he is rich.

it's already [CURRENT YEAR +2]

time to get with the pogrom, slopoke

>even if he's convicted in court

is it actually a crime to hit on somebody and be rebuffed in burgerland

like right NOW, the top hollywood jews are probably fucking toddlers. the jews picked Spacey as the primary target because they knew if the media and other people kept focusing on harvey, more of the top elite would eventually get named. with Spacey you got a gay "pedo", a white male .. literally the perfect target for 2017.

not for long

Has he released a statement where he's denying it? If he hasn't then that's an admission of guilt.

This
It happened a long fucking time ago

>blackballed and erased from history because you hit on a high schooler

Why are Americans so sensitive and easily offended?

gay pedo is a hard accusation to shake. and he kinda just said, "ya i did it, but im gay now!"

shouldnt have gone around grabbing other dudes junk

I'm surprised he didn't mention that he was abused by his nazi rapist dad

It is too late he is this guy now, no matter what

I feel bad for him. I think Hollywood would have forgiven him if he hadn't come out as gay at the same time. I don't even care about the stuff he's done, I think he's a great actor, and I wish his career would survive this.

He deserves it, his response to the accusation was fucking stupid

>i don't remember doing it but i won't explicitly deny it because it's something i would conceivably do
>oh and i'm gay btw

yeah if he didn't make that retarded response which was as good as an admission of all that shit

>I feel bad for him. I think Hollywood would have forgiven him if he hadn't come out as gay at the same time. I don't even care about the stuff he's done, I think he's a great actor, and I wish his career would survive this.
It's the exact same thing Harvey did though. After the first round of allegations he came out, and obviously with counsel from a highly paid PR team and decades of arrogance from getting away with it, he just posted a message about how he was ready to seek counseling and giving signs to his leftist community about how he would focus his energy on taking down the political right... thinking it would be enough to save him. He didn't realize 1. more allegations would come out now that pandora box was open 2. his tribe, in charge of the feminist gatekeeping dogs, wouldn't save him and instead let him get lynched in public, hell even his own brother is the one who gave dirt on him to the press to save his own ass, a brother who then had his own scandals coming out a week later
Imagine getting away with this shit for DECADES. The arrogance it must build. A week later he was ready to flee to Europe lmao.

In the case of Kevin, I think the reason he came out is that he knew more allegations would probably come out, and they're all going to come from guys, so he might as well come out now.

Let me guess, you voted for Shitlery Killton last election?

Go away faggot pedo-lover.

Same can be said about a lot of these cases. Bill Cosby settled like 8 different cases, hard to imagine people didn't see the money benefit of making these claims.
People have done a lot worse things for money.

Reminder that Blind items mentioned this sort of stuff years before it came out

I think he's a god-tier actor and I don't think he deserves to lose an entire Career just because some shit stain small time actor accused him of groping at a party while drunk.
Compare that to the pedos who are raping children constantly in Hollywood and still making big money
I don't think Spacey is that bad.

They needed something to defuse antisemitism so they thumbed through the goy files and picked one at random. Sad, but true!

...That's literally what he did for years which is why he isn't trying to save his career
He knows the big guys could dig up way more dirt on him

THIS. Whast's a little sexual assault here and there? He's a good actor, he should have a free pass for a little rape or two.

>grabbing a butt-cheek is rape now

People need to stop being cry-babies.

He basically admitted it with his first statement.

He would be better off if he absolutely denied everything and lawyered up.

He should have 100% denied it not said that it was possible he was so drunk it happened. He was 20 at the time so maybe he was still exploring his sexuality. To be honest if you are male and 14 or older you should be open game for gays. He never forced it or anything. Yea I think it's total witchhunt bs. Fuck netflix for firing him. He helped build netflix.

Would you let Kevin Spacey fondle your dick while Roman Polanski groped your daughter?
They're talented people who deserve to have some fun, grow up you fucking wuss.

If that were the case, gays who hit on 14 year olds should be open game for assault.

They're just doing it because it's fashionable at the moment and they want in the band-wagon. Consciously or subconsciously.

Indeed. Look how much imitation goes into it:

I guess It's good that people who aren't capable of forming their own opinions are also largely uncapable of any impactful action. In this instance, talkers'll keep talking and teens are gonna keep getting railed raw.

Thats quite a weird sort of justice and a very slippery slope.

No, I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for the actual victims.

Why are people still posting as if he din't deny the allegation and more or less admit it to them. He did it, stop feeling bad for a millionaire that smashed underage boi pussy for decades. Actually feel bad for the 14 year old.

There are no confirmed victims so far, only accusers

"Social" media was a mistake.

People thought it would be a shift in power away from traditional media sources and to the common man. They were wrong.

It has made people more easily influenced, manipulated, lied to, and controlled.

His twitter response is literally what got him in trouble. Also you're a retard. If he'd just ignored it and denied the allegations when he was eventually asked about them in an interview, he'd be fine. He basically said "idk lol sorry btw i'm gay"

More than accusations... He fucking admitted it

This. His responses to the accusations are clearly not the responses of an innocent man.

It's not mob justice. Here's what this scenario is similar to
I'm imagine you run a business. You have an employee named Kevin. He's really good at his job. Sometimes you see him hitting on his coworkers. Sometimes you hear him brag about the boypucci he gets. He hosted a Christmas party one year where you and others saw him fuck someone underage. You just ignore it because he brings in money and none of your customers know about it

Suddenly an accusation is made and your customers know the truth. Since you already know he's a scum bag you get rid of him.

I wish I had a life in ruins like he has.
Seriously stop pitying them.

He is still a great actor, Weinstein didn't have talent he was a money man, are they going to re-shoot American Beauty too?

I haven't seen much if anything with him in it off the top of my head, but I generally always side with the guy in this situation. It's sad that something so minor, that may or may not have even happened, can ruin someone's life like this.

Convicted? I wasn’t aware that
1 any charges were laid
2 he was arrested
3 he was before the courts

Don't forget "and my dad was an abusive nazi pedo"

Why would you want him to be judged ?
Being judged means he'd get a sentence.
He got away easy if you ask me. Same with Weinstein.
They don't have careers and friends anymore but at least they aren't in Jail.

Great analogy.

PREACH! Due process is completely overrated 2bqh!

he is a shit liberal and deserves to get the mob justice that they promote

karma works

same deal with cosby but its ok because he's black right?

It clearly isn't right, the law is there for a reason and all these millenials ignore it over a couple of tweets. We are sailing straight into the void.

I got butt fuked on kpax bro

Gay men reproduce by fucking straight boys and making them gay. Eventually, this could lead to all men being gay. No hetero sex taking place= genocide of the human race. Kevin Spacey is literally worse than Hitler.

Exactly, it's a business matter not a legal one. If my business will be adversely affected because my customers perceive my employees as scumbags, do I just let the employees tank my business, even if they aren't actually scumbags?

HE ADMITTED TRYING TO RAPE A KID

>gets fired
>life is ruined

Some fellow boyfucker like Bryan Singer will hire him.

Why do you think they replaced weinstein with him. News is all spacey and not weinstein now

>Should-have-been-abortions don't understand what does and does not constitute an admission of guilt, the 500th thread.

>'he said/he said'

>millions of dollars in the bank
>life ruined

If anything, he got away far too easily by living the Hollywood life for so long when he belongs in jail.

>i don't like muh free market when it does things i don't agree with

I don't feel sorry for millionaires. Despite he never acts again he is set for the rest of his life.

He spent so much time bashing trump, now the people he was pandering to are eating him.

Funny stuff.

>implying he was charged with anything

Neither was bill cosby

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw their dicks into little kids' buttholes.

>implying that neonazi story wasn't just a desperate attempt to steer attention away from the pedo allegations

>implying implicitly explicit implications

>Am I the only one feeling sorry for the guy?
I feel sorry for all the young boys he diddled, pedo apologist

He didn't deny it happened, he just said "I'm gay!" as if that explained everything so no I don't feel sorry for him at all.

>He was 20 at the time
He was 26

>I don't remember if I did that

If you don't remember trying to fuck a specific kid, then that's a pretty good indicator that you do in fact, try to fuck kids. People who don't try to fuck kids would answer no. Test: accuse yourself of something you would never do. Then accuse yourself of something you do a lot.

I think the definition of rape/sexual assault has gotten so loose that simply a small faux pas of assuming they're interested and acting upon it will get you into trouble. It further compounds the problem when people don't even allow the man the benefit of the doubt and pass judgment before there's proof.

Lets be real, if you drink/party a bit and actually date/fuck... you've done what Spacey has done basically (but with legal age women). So you've had a few drinks, you're vibing with a woman. You move in for a kiss, put your hand on her thing, grab her ass or boob or something. And sometimes, it's shut down. If she shuts you down or says no, you stop trying and that's that.... but it sounds like this is what Weinstein/Spacey/Hoffman in trouble basically. It's basically pulling the first stages of courtship, sometimes they stop you and tell you they're not interested, and you stop..... that's not assault as I see it. It's assault if it's completely unprovoked or she says no and you continue trying physical stuff.... which there's a lot of grey area here.

The reason the Weinstein/Spacey shit was never reported is "quid pro quo" sex (consensual sex for work) didn't used to be rape and making a move and getting shut down didn't used to be assault.

It's very dangerous that these men are guilty until proven innocent too.

Contrary to what PC colleges tell you, no one asks consent literally every step of the way on courtship.... that's so beta if you have to ask it's a for sure no.

You've never been blasted af on drugs and alcohol, have you? Because if you had you'd know that you do tons of fucked up shit you'd never do while being sober. That's kind of the hole point of it in case you were wondering.

im getting mixed messeages from this post

The guy from Firefly ruined his career, Spacey is the real victm. 14 is legal in a lot of places in Europe.

Kek, this user gets it

>Mob justice isnt right.
While true, I somehow get the feeling that you'd be all for it if he was a known SJW.

No, I don't feel sorry. He brought it upon himself, tbqh. He, and other hollywood leftists like him, have been pushing for the whole "you're contributing to patriarchal rape culture if you doubt rape accusers" idea for a while now. Well, now that idea THAT THEY PROMOTED is coming back to bite them in the ass. And they can't even snap back with "hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty" because they were the ones who said you can't do that when discussing rape.

There's also the fact that he
>didn't deny the accusations
>said "lol I don't remember that in particular" which implies that it happens so frequently with him that he doesn't give it much thought
>he tried to deflect with his "I choose to live as a gay man" statement

And of course, the real reason why the rest of Hollywood is seemingly over-reacting to this situation is because THEY'RE ALL GUILTY TOO. They call it Pedowood for a reason, m8. So of course when they're all guilty, they're also all going to scramble to disavow him the hardest and the quickest, in a vain attempt to prevent anyone who shedding light on their own dirty laundry.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

>expects fair judgement in current year +2
Um no sweetie, we listen and believe these days. Sorry, grandpa.

Yeah, I feel bad for him too. Humans are cannibals when they smell blood though...

>is it actually a crime to hit on a child
It can be depending on how far you go

Kevin McRapey hand me the boy Spacey

>Am I the only one feeling sorry for the guy?

Fuck no, we got enough good movies out of him AND Advanced Warfare. Let the pedo fag hang with all his buddies.

>the son of a neonazi
That was a blatant deflection.

Is there a single person in the world who actually believes that "my father was a nazi who beat me" shit?
And it's just unfathomably disgusting that someone would attempt to tarnish their OWN FATHER'S name like that for personal gain

Men should be submissive to women and sissies not rapists

>Men should be submissive to women and sissies
>and sissies

I think this situation illustrates how laws and public are insane. God I wish I could get assaulted like that.. plz grab my testicles ffs. It's funny bc had he actually hit him and assaulted him nobody would have bat an eye 30 years later. Fucking dumb society. Like MJ giving BJ's along with the free shit and this sick, morally confused society wants to take advantage as usual. I hope Spacey did it and I hope he's laughing about it right now. Fuck you little cry baby bitches whining about getting hit on.

not the same guy but
>lmao I was doing drugs so it's not my fault I got into a car and killed a family of 4 xD xD teehee drugs do crazy stuff to you
>implying anyone who takes drugs is worth a shit
kys. seriously. defending degenerate behaviour like this what the fuck. the same with those muslims saying they attacked a woman because they're not allowed to drink and they never drank alcohol before. as if somehow that excuses it. fuck right off faggot
I always treat anyone like you who supports this drug and alcohol lifestyle as if they are worthless, which they are. which you are. just hope you don't run into a guy like me who will break your legs when you're having your little high.

"he picked me up and i-it spooked me!"

Boo fucking hoo, my alcoholic ass dad smacked my ass while drunk once when I was a kid, a friend of mine got randomly groped once by some other girl from her school during lunch, my best friend once got dry humped by a midget at a Gwar concert when he was 13, shit like this happens to everyone. Everyone gets their ass touched at least once in public or at a concert or something, everyone gets some creepy pajeet sexually harassing them online when they're a teenager, it's no big fucking deal and if we all just sat down, stopped functioning and cried over it and pressed charges over it we'd have a generation of people even more pussified than this one. This dumb faggot should've gotten the fuck over it instead of throwing someone else's career under the bus for attention and sympathy when absolutely nothing happened to him. He was lucky Spacey was a somewhat decent guy (by Hollywood standards, at least) and didn't actually do anything he could press charges over. So yeah, I'm gonna say I feel sorry for Spacey.

What are you talking about? Cosby has been going to court

I was until I saw this creepy shit

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/928612049898360832

Dude tricked us this whole time I think he an actual Sociopath, not what you edgy faggots think you are, I mean an ACTUAL Sociopath

hes still in my top 5 though, I would be a bit pissed if he fucked an actual baby or something though