Why is this antisemitic criminal still allowed to be in movies?

>We are in a shining golden moment of not having to put up with the shit of horrible, abusive men in Hollywood. (And other industries!) Which makes it all the more apparent when one of said Bad Men slips through the cracks and continues to defy logic by remaining A Thing. Like, for instance, Mel Gibson, who has chosen the worst possible time for his planned comeback redemption story.
>Following a few decades of full-on movie star and “Sexiest Man Alive” status, Gibson was recorded yelling antisemitic epithets at a police officer from the back seat of a police car. He kept his face out of movies for the most part for a few years, although he produced and directed a few during that time.
>Then in 2010, after the release of what was presumably supposed to be his comeback project, Edge of Darkness, recordings were leaked of the misogynistic and racist verbal abuse directed at his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, in which he also admits having physically assaulted her.
>After all of that, Mel Gibson seemed to think that if he laid low for a few more years, he’d be able to slip back under the radar and reclaim his position as a top Hollywood player. I really, really wish everyone in the world had seen him for what he was and laughed in his face, laughed him out of his prestigious, lucrative career. Instead, he got a goddamn Oscar nomination for directing Hacksaw Ridge.
>Now, Gibson is in the midst of a full-on comeback tour with the upcoming release of Daddy’s Home 2, in which he plays Mark Wahlberg’s no-nonsense, hard-ass father.
>This is his first co-staring role in years, and presumably, he (and those paying him what I assume are exorbitant piles of money) thinks this transition back to America’s Family Movie Star will be easier if he embraces a more villainous role. This is a blatant attempt to rewrite his racist, antisemitic, misogynistic history of abuse as a comedically self-aware “bad-boy” persona.

themarysue.com/mel-gibson-boy-bye/

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/mel-gibson-boy-bye/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't give them the clicks. The GQ article was all we needed. Of course feminist are jumping on this. He told a pig in heat she would be raped by a pack of niggers.

Awww ... He is da thang, alright !!!

>We are in a shining golden moment of not having to put up with the shit of horrible, abusive men in Hollywood

She actually thinks a fraction of the abusers are being outed and she's still going after Mel

>He told a pig in heat she would be raped by a pack of niggers.
when? Whats the story?

>history of abuse

and another word that means nothing anymore, good job.

Outta my way, heeb fucking shits

because most people don't like jews

he was angry at his wife for acting like a dumb slut.

Probably was drunk too.

and he was right, a wife and mother shouldnt dress like a whore in public, a husband is right in telling her so even if he got pretty obscene it obviously was in the heat of the moment.

Did he actually do something illegal?

>because most people don't like jews
maybe 13 y.o.'s on the internet, irl nobody cares

wrong

Oh they do, its just kept under control

No, he exercised his freedom of speech and made a drunken threat that obviously never happened. The sort of thing plenty of people do all the time.
>god damn that fucker I'm gonna kill him
literally everyone has said this at some point. I saw it to my cats every fucking day.

But the left is busy equating him with rapists because it makes the narrative easier to sell.

pretty much everyone outside america and britain hates jews. Leftists and Rights across teh spectrum across the world hate the kikes.

>Pererasts are starting to get exposed.
Eyo holl up, how is mell insulting a jew 10years go not a big deal anymore ?

Anyone who writes these overly familiar, informal headlines needs to be shot in the head.

that is a symptom of being brain dead amerifat

Anyone that saves anime on their computer needs to be shot.

>her boyfriend is literally doing the face

this

why there are still weebs in here I don't know

I'm a Jew who grew up in Japan, moved to america when I was 9. Lived in SoCal and norcal Bay Area, moved to chicago. Never once in all of my life have I experienced any sort of racism, except a joke here and there from friends. You guys need to get out of your basements if you think anybody except you paranoid little weirdo's think the Jews are the boogy man.

When will we enter a golden age of not having to put up with horrible women?

>raping and molesting actors/actresses is fine
>having a drunken outburst where you spout racial epithets isn't

If that includes the faggoty-assed Crowderish dipshit of an OP it'll be worth it.

When sexrobots and artificial wombs reduce the sexual inflation down to zero. That or when Islam triumphs over the ruins of western civilization

You dumb kike, no one is going to say that shit to your face unless they are already deep in the shit or insane because you'll get strung up.

I hang out with the dumbest mouth breathing libtards and every now and then there's just some of the worst jew jokes you'll ever hear. You sound like a black person who thinks whites don't actually say nigger when they aren't around.

>I'm a Jew

Stopped reading here

No non-Jew likes Jews.

I could never figure out why Hollywood/leftists were always going on about sexism and "rape culture" when it has nothing to do with anyone's normal life
I thought they were just making up shit to complain about
Turns out Hollywood is filled with rapist and perverts . That the guilt women feel for sucking dick for a job makes them act out to tell everyone else how terrible society is. Not realizing that it's just their tiny little left wing hell hole that's like that

I can't hear you over the sound of me watching Apocalypto on blu ray again

>literally on an anime board crying about anime

If you've seen how Jews react to any whiff of a bad word against them why the fuck would you think people would talk honestly around you?

no, I just don't think saying a couple of mean things (drunk or not) about jews or any particular group or race is comparable to sexual assault or rape and that being blackballed for such things is fucking retarded and only serves to give creedence to anti-semitic conspiracy theories rather than stopping their promulgation.

>Sup Forums
>anime board

back to your containment board subhuman

It's Sup Forums not Sup Forums you fucking gronk.

It's an anime website, you mong. Anime belongs on all boards.

nice "freedom" you have there you false flagging kike

you're only proving to us how little you get out and how dumb you are

Nope not anymore it doesn't. Back to your containment board bottom feeder.

not everybody is american so we don't have jews and blacks on our mind 24/7, friend

Whatever you say Chaim, you're the authority on real life

maybe ten years ago, Sup Forums alone has more posters than all the weeb boards combined

now fuck off retard

>Nope not anymore it doesn't
Why don't you ask Hiro, son?

Let them yap. Mel Gibson is finally back and the world of movies is better for that. Even the jew producers know that.

I can tell. When you're forced to hire all those immigrants because you can't fire people you don't like, you'll remember about that freedom.

Damn dude, you hate anime, I bet you're so cool in real life

>no antisemitic allowed
>rapists and pedos welcome

>weeb is a newfag pretending to be an oldfag

what a surprise

DUI

Post proofs

>the face

what face?

yeah, again, not american so don't have to worry about that.

other things I don't have to worry about:
1. shitting in my pants at a generic megastore
2. getting shot at school, work or anywhere, really

Nu-male face.

What kind of faggot doesnt like anime?
At least Akira, Cowboy bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North Star.. god kys you overly self conscious pond scum

>Akira, Cowboy bebop, Ghost in the Shell
its like you never got past your adolescence

Good one, they just have a magical iron grip on the entire entertainment industry nothing to see here goyim

Describe the nu-male face. Is it just opening your mouth?

He didn't touch or hurt anybody. I guess you are the kind of assholes that doesn't give ex-convict a chance.

>that pleb list
>kys
>this entire reddit tier post aimed at nobody

oh yes the ironic weeb who shitposts for attention in unrelated boards, with his 3 months old filenames and all

Yea because being closed minded is so mature.
It's like you never learned to think for yourself.
#millenial confirmed

>What kind of faggot doesnt like anime?
Any faggot with testosterone in his body.

Opening your mouth and giving a wide-eyed goofy stare to communicate that you're wacky and non-threatening.

how about some of my 7 year old files lol

Nailed it

you guys just literally proved that jew's point by replying this many times - as usual. only internet warriors and bitter old men/grandpas do this

testosterone makes you not appreciate good entertainment? [citation needed]

You best not be implying that you aren't a millenial. Adults who like anime are pedophiles. Can't be proven wrong.

He makes kino. Has always made kino. Will continue to make kino, until dead.

yeah and Sup Forums isn't highlighted sooooooo whats your point you waffiu faggot?

your 13 y.o. logic is showing. Sorry but if you're not physically 13 you are mentally.

Weinstein is Jewish though

you never did prove that adults who watch anime aren't pedophiles though...
its kinda true

idk he seems like a pretty cool guy despite the antisemitism. I've known plenty of racist that were good people despite being infected with that mental virus.

My family has loved crazy Mel since I was a kid and I can't wait for Dragged Across Concrete, I really hope it does
Well.

I think you're the pedophile because you keep bringing it up. Did daddy touch you so you have to crusade to save others?

... you are a baby rapist..... now prove you are not.... haha.. you cannot. checkmate.

Stop arguing about anime, focus on our shared enemy the Jew

>I have to derail the discussion to prove to everybody that I'm not a weeb
nobody cares you insecure faggot

>antisemitism
>mental virus

Pick one commie

>being this young

Huh.

Why are they going back to shitting on Mel all of a sudden?

John Oliver did it too.

Just because of Trump and stuff?

not even the same user my guy, just wanted to bring up the point since you dodge it.

>>Now, Gibson is in the midst of a full-on comeback tour with the upcoming release of Daddy’s Home 2,
yeah, that's the true comeback movie, and not that one he directed which is one of the best movies of 2016

please, can america finally selfdestruct?

Black Cube shills. Ignore Mossad posts.

Also craning your neckback to eliminate your chin

>themarysue.com/mel-gibson-boy-bye/
>boy bye
yes, "boy" is the word they wanted to put there.

>criminal
What did he do that was criminal?

And he's an excellent actor and director, and you psycho-leftists simply do not have the right to destroy people's lives because they used a word you didn't like.

>be Ausfag
>never know what a Jew was or even heard of one til I was about 10 and heard something about them from The Simpsons or some other burger show
>19 now and still have never met one
>haven't met a Mexican either

Yeah I'd say this is about right, honestly. No one here has even seen/met enough jews to care about them except maybe old cunts, who knows?

Why are jews afraid of clowns?

The leader of your country is jewish

>Probably was drunk too.
He was totally drunk, bro.

You serious? Well if you are, my point still stands then, I never met the guy so I've never met a jew.

Yea its old people baggage. Most animals have an instinct for racism. Sad that humans still cling to it and use it as an excuse though.

>not liking Jews is bad

>Jews not liking white goyim is 100% ok, so let's weaponize an entire entertainment industry around villifying them while we socially-engineer fucking up their countries.