Camp Camp thread

Camp Camp thread. Based off that one webcomic Weedonwantcha
campcomic.com/comic/54
youtube.com/watch?v=l4c6JUBauBg

""
Can you stop sucking dick and be a quality place for once?
>But user we..
Suck my balls, maybe the testosterone will make you grow a pair.
""
Edition

>

What a faggot.

What?

Nice attempt at a RWBY thread, fag.

Wow another reason to hate /sug/

>Not "sometimes you just have to hit kids" edition

Also, has season 2 been confirmed yet?

>Camp Camp thread. Based off that one webcomic Weedonwantcha
Shit did they buy the rights or are they fucking Katie over?

Hey Camp settings are dime a dozen and oh WHO THE FUCK AM I BULLSHITTING.

Malachi is Max, but less badass and more of an opportunistic jaded wimp. (Nikki also stole Malachi's teal hair)

(i still don't understand her name, is it a reference to Dragon Ball Z?)
"Seventeen" is Nikki, but slightly cuter and innocent than the dominant obnoxious predatory Nikki. It's not just appearances, there really are slight differences in personality, but otherwise they're the same archetype.

Wise brawns guy got replaced by the whiny science guy. (Not a fan of either of them. Hell I had both of them in Camp Lazlo.)

Anyway for some reason both the series and the webcomic love focusing on a trio with supporting background characters instead of trying to focus on like 6-9 characters as a team of individuals.

the only reason to watch this is for the tan shota, right?

Don't you mean the teal-haired, pink-eyed tomboy girl? She's a real cutie and not completely stupid and annoying.

I can't wait til Katie smashes these posers.

Are teal/tourquise eyes even real? I always wondered this.

I wonder if season 2 will have any flashbacks or any real direction.

Did anyone else notice her thick as fuck voice? I thought she was some gothic rock guy with long blonde hair at first.

So what's up with camp "We don't want cha" and cats?

Seventeen is the sixteenth child in her family. There my have been a stillbirth at some point or her hick family might not be able to count. Anyway they basically ran out of names.

I find the show very enjoyable. I like how cynical max is but yet knows when to not push his boundaries.

I do want some religous, happy go lucky christian kid to put max in his place with his cynicism/nhilist in one episode though. Just to let max reflect on his POV.

Every so often a supply air drop happens. It's random what's in the boxes. One day it was feral cats.

Yeah they should totally have a crossover together.

Hell Camp Camp is much lighter and exciting than Camp wedontwantcha. They copied the giant bonfire from the comic book as the end of season 1.
I wonder if season 2 of Camp Camp will get any darker and feelsy or will it maintain the same entertainment value to not scare off everyone away.

feral cats were early on too, funniest on was the memory pills

Some of the expressions remind me of Flapjack.

Eh the plots and direction for the both of them could be infinitely better.

literally nobody gives a fuck