Bob Newby. Superhero

Bob Newby. Superhero.

>I was bullied but I worked very hard in my life so I can support my roastie high school crush who didn't know I existed, and her mentally ill son

Bob Newby. Cuck

He was introduced in a strange way, I even had to check if he was in first season, because it looked like I should know him

Not going to lie, I thought he was a mole sent by the government to spy on them. But he wasn't...this is the second time this actor has made me feel deep sadness for his character.

Yep. Though this time his death was very predictable.

Anyone else think he looks a bit like Samwise Gamgee from The Lord Of The Rings movies?

I hate how the word cuck has had its meaning completely warped. It's actual meaning is useful.

If it's late in the summer, I love cucks.

I thought he was spy too, because he was too likeable and nice, I am sorry for ever doubting you, Bob

Yea i noticed that too, except he looks much older.
Maybe its his dad?

nah he's definitely another actor just like how matt damon and mark wahlberg are almost look alike.

Based hobbit
You'll be missed

>gets with high school crush after she stopped putting up with chad
virgin's wet dream

>tfw i just dreamed about her today
just

My high school crush is still super hot though, so if get together it wouldn't make me a cuck

Bump

Applies to this situation in a literary sense though, he even gave his life, the ultimate act of cuckoldry

the fetish meaning isn't it's actual meaning. stop cucking the real meaning of cuck, cuck.

All my crushes got fat with kids LOL

Look up the life and loves of Christopher Titus. He once thought as you did.

Bob was the eternal fuck up. The only good thing he did, albeit it was huge, was know basic. He couldn’t even walk out of a closet with out fucking up.

>user gets cuck by changing language

He knew how to operate top government computers in the 80s, couldn't he have gotten a better job than working at a radioshack?

Was knowing Basic language supposed to be impressive?

someone make an edit comparing him to yellow cunt crusher teacher

Was I supposed to feel something when he died? I don't think any of the other characters really cared either.

I felt bad for Sean Astin losing his job.

He is probably cunt in real life, I remember watching making of LOTR videos and all the cast had great chemistry with each other, but it seemed that nobody liked him

That has nothing to do with cuckoldry. Absolutely nothing.

He's the same actor, assbags

how hard is it to google?

is this a trick

He seems like a bit of a salty cunt, yes. But it doesn't matter, he's a great actor.

Nah, I think he looks more like Mikey from The Goonies.

You fucking dickbags, it is Sam

you tell me

he wrote a book after lotr, and whined a lot about his costars in it.

Yeah, I know, but as I said; it doesn't matter. He was the best part of the movies.

Bob was the best thing in season 2. Instead he got Barbed. I guess Billy is next if the trend continues.

Nah he's the dude from Encino Man

Brendan Fraiser.

fuck why did they kill him

>could have ran out the front door
>stuck around like an idiot

GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, BOB

Top government computers are still just computers, user. They don't use a special kind of keyboard or something.

>Was knowing Basic language supposed to be impressive?
How many people know a single programming language today, despite how ubiquitous they are?

Being honest nearly cried when he died, knew it was coming he was my favourite, show never usually makes me feel anything

Winona's reaction got me too since she was crying and going apeshit but it was the only time it wasn't about her son

E Z P Z
Z
P
Z

It was kind of sweet seeing Winona so stupidly in love with Bob. I wish we could get another season of that.

>dating a single mom
>nothing to do with cuckoldry

Alright, sweetie

What does that have to do with cuckoldry, you memeing fuck? Cuckoldry is the act of fucking another mans wife/girlfriend, and thus making a cuckold out of him? What does giving your life to save others, including multiple children, have to do with cuckoldry?

This is the funniest thing I’ve read on Sup Forums in a long time. Good one!

did his character even have a point other than having a grisly, brutal death to make everyone sad?

Bob Newby is like that kid that's really into DnD and joins your group and holy shit he's really awesome but it turns out he has to move soon so you have to write him out of the game