Why was he shooting at the sky?

why was he shooting at the sky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARMF1Qr-zDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was shooting at Yog-Sothoth

This meme again...
He was trying to scare off any incoming cops so they had more time to investigate the scene alone.

no he wasn't? He was making it look like he and marty were fired upon, thus justifying their use of force.

kek

Firing off rounds to justify executing a guy

He was shooting a God.

he was having one of his visions and "saw" Cthulhu / tried to shoot at him

Close, but it wasn't cops. He was scaring off any other druggies in the vicinity
Maybe but doesn't seem likely

yeah but he clearly shot at the sky

youtu.be/ARMF1Qr-zDI

Hi, how are you doing, fellow poster?

Rust is actually mowing Marty's lawn from a huge distance using the bullets. It's a big turning point in their relationship, as from then on Marty knows that even if he stays at home all day, he can't actually stop Rust from mowing his lawn. This leads to his next affair.

This is the one.

Kekd

white people: can't handle black pepper and salt (lmao)

also white people: shoots an automatic rifle at GOD (wtf?)

you obviously don't know guns the way i do, but there is a significant drop once you fire. it is not uncommon for a bullet to drop a foot or 2, if your target is a yard away

fuck this is next level

No, he was shooting at God

Can anybody explain me what's the point of making threads and "pretend" to be retarded?

Past a certain age, a man who hates fun can be a bad thing

Pretending to be retarded is the most simple and boring way to make humour

Maybe my intelect is too complex for this website

What form of humour is your favourite?

Woody Allen or Monty Python

>

Sammy Hyde's post-irony.

Woah, excellent post my friend

11/10

Hills nibba

This is like the green ears moment all over again... damn...

>I like mowing my wife

What did he mean by this?

Because the sky is racist

Thank you,sir(ma'am)

theres a part in the series where they give the bullshit story of they being fired upon by the meth dude. because marty shot the dude in the head while he was cuffed and thats a big nono for coppers. so rustin empties a drum mag to make it look plausible.
id say this whole thread is just satire but given the fact that this is Sup Forums its better to not leave anything to chance

FF6 is the worst FF

>tfw two intelligent for 4chin

noooo dats Wilbur's dad:(

Obvious bait

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand True Detective. The dialogue is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of continental philosophy most of the lines will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation with his existential catchphrase "Time is a flat circle"

Casings for evidence

*upvotes*

This guy has cracked it.

Are those C-Beams?

Holy shit