/stg/ - Stranger Things General

No Creeps Allowed Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/tv/finn-wolfhard-calls-stranger-things-fans-stop-harassing-cast-2157835
twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/926562152143450112
feeddart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no creeps allowed
>used a picture of El to attract all the millie pedos

Stop making these threads.

Goodnight /stg/. Actually quite a bad night for the thread. Let's hope tomorrow's better!

*creeps in*

cute

>Using a picture of the character around which the show is focused as the OP pic for the general about that show
oh no

pedo

ok

gnight

Do you think she regrets the joke? Her career just got killed.

Pedro

consider me attracted

at least she got Finn's attention
Meanwhile thousands of his fan girls will never be noticed by senpai

w-what if that was her plan all along
what if she's like that guy who shot reagan

just got killed by mild pedo joke and being called gross by finn?

>leave pedo stuff out
>OP pic is little boy

moron (You)

>It helps to see a more human side of Billy, but the best scene with him, hands down, is when he runs into Karen Wheeler (Cara Buono). The two share a brief (and hilarious) moment of flirtation that many fans are hoping will be revisited in season three. That chemistry between Cara and Dacre was there from the start, though. "I took a picture of Dacre at the read-through," Cara reveals. "We were sitting next to each other, and he was just so charming and handsome and lovely, so I said, ‘I just want a picture to commemorate this moment.’ I didn’t know what they were planning, because they tell you things are going to happen one way and then they save it for another season. So when the scene came up, I thought, This is very interesting going on with Karen Wheeler! It was just a lot of fun to shoot it. We all tried not to laugh. Dacre is a phenomenal actor and very, very sexy."

>"That scene is an instant classic," Shawn adds. "The way Dacre takes that cookie at the end was not scripted. Dacre improvised, kind of like Brando with the peach in A Streetcar Named Desire, to make it something kind of animalistic and dangerous, but also, 'I need to have sex with him right now.' All of that in one!"

PROBLEMATIC

Spider-hater

Let's drown out the cancer in these threads by having legitimate discussions for a change.

What is the popular opinion for what the Upside Down is? Do most people just believe the show that it's a parallel copy of Earth, only it sustains death instead of life? Do you think it was always there and it took a mind powerful enough as Eleven to tear a hole into it? I find it strange that it's supposedly a world of decay, yet the growths that grow there are actively trying to consume the real world and trap people in vines and shit. It's like the whole ecosystem is connected (possibly through the Mindflayer I suppose).

Of course there's the theories about a post-apocalypse caused by the Soviets or a world entirely created by Eleven. Frankly I find those much more interesting.

>boy

Fuck off samefag

>mild pedo joke
No such thing. Any pedo joke can end your career.
The joke killed her career, and Finn's comment killed her soul.

thirsty slut

she’s not the only one thirsty for THAT

>she reopened her IG comments
>still getting THOUSANDS of death threats
JUST

Based Sansah

I really have no fucking clue. Multiverse theory-wise it's a version of earth that's cold and dead. We have zero idea how it's related to Eleven or why it exists (if there is a 'why')... I wonder if the Duffer Brothers have even thought of a reason.

Headed to bed (for real now) but thanks for trying to start discussion. See ya

god sophie turner and maise williams are such obnoxious cunts

preview of what millie will be in 5 years

well it does look like eastern europe

weeeeww

Such a shame. She's already clearly on the path there.

>Maisie and Sophie went out to defend Finn even they don't know him
>Millie said nothing about this matter when he's her friend and only made some sarcastic joke about the kiss

Looks like Millie is already worse than them

She isn't required to defend him or make a statement. I don't think they're that good of friends anyway.

She's still stuck up and annoying and full of herself though.

>I wonder if the Duffer Brothers have even thought of a reason.
You would hope so considering they apparently wrote a 30 page road map before they even pitched the show.

I think the multiverse theory fits, in fact I think having Bill Nye explain it more clearly on Beyond was intentional. If we are to look at it as the Big Bang creating offshoot dimensions and the bigger they get the more chance there is of some of them "overlapping," then I guess the Upside Down just happens to be a dimension next to ours, albeit one where only death and decay thrive. Either that or the ecosystem of the Upside Down is like a parasite which is spreading from dimension to dimension, turning every one of them into what we see there, but it's hit a bump when it's reached our dimension because Eleven is there to stop it.

Also stop saying goodnight, just go to fucking bed already.

Hopefully they never explain it because there hasn't been a single instance of a good mystery explanation in the history of all media.

millie never weighs in on any of those things she just self promotes it’s disgusting

It's a shame they didn't explore deeper into that roadmap this season. First season went a few pages in, this one only went one or two more in all honesty.

I think Bill Nye came on half to promote his new Netflix show but yes, I think they were thinking of that when they created it at the very least as well. Would definitely like to learn more about the ecosystem there.

(OK bye.)

>Stranger Things might have been a very different show if it had only lasted one season.

>In fact, one of the most popular characters would not have made it out alive, according to CinemaBlend.

>According to new comments made by show creators Ross and Matt Duffer at a Q&A event, one of the Netflix series’ breakout stars, Millie Bobby Brown, was originally slated for a tragic demise before they decided to expand the show to keep it going for future seasons, rather than cap it off after only one season.

>“Maybe I shouldn’t say this because I like to pretend that it was all planned out, but it was originally pitched as a limited series,” Ross Duffer explained, as Cinemablend reports. “So it was like, Eleven was gonna sacrifice herself and save the world and then that was gonna be it, because there was a moment where limited series were a big deal.”

Not necessarily "mystery" but read some Tolkein or Vonnegut or something damn

millie is basically a souless PR machine at this point

if only

Kek, they went from one season to five seasons to unlimited seasons, based on recent interviews where they've said they don't know how long the story will take them. Money is a hell of a creative vision killer.

with her parents illegally working her like this i don't think she has time to

she literally had to cancel an event earlier this year out of exhaustion

I just think it's a multiverse where the cold war ended with nukes and that's what's left of the world, which is why they always detect radiation and only the viscous, versatile and now, smart, creatures are there.

yes a literal puppet of her scumbag parent’s

david harbour should adopt her irl tb h

get her away from her scumbag dad especially

MILF Alert!

that’s so disgusting

>Eleven finds the Upside Down because she's spying on a Russian but he disappears and she finds the Demogorgon
>because the Demogorgon is actually the same Russian from the alternate universe but in that universe he was mutated into a Demogorgon
Oh shit...

nme.com/news/tv/finn-wolfhard-calls-stranger-things-fans-stop-harassing-cast-2157835

Finn's such a bro

sadie looks like a badass here

Sadie and Noah are the only cute kids in the group. Like, if I had a child, I'd like to him/her to look like either. The rest seem headed to a disastrous adolescence.

They're probably gonna do that cliche thing where they bone and the Dad arrives home unexpectedly early so Billy has to climb out the window or sneak out naked while Max/Nancy looks on in disgust

>husband doesn't have sex with her
Ted, what the fuck.

DFC IS BEST

If the Nether is 1:1 then the Demo-version of the Russian was in Hawkins Lab. Maybe the Russians invaded and were taking over the government's secret testing sites. Otherwise how would you explain the russian dude's parallel to be so close to Hawkins?

Him and Joe are the chillest dudes in the cast
I want to hang out with them

Holy fucking shit. I have never really looked at these things before, are they usually pretty accurate? Someone get Harbour to actually adopt her.

THIS

cool fuckin dudes

Where's the unedited version of this? These quotes aren't from BST.

twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/926562152143450112

Saide is already 15 so she’s going to be FINE
Noah though has the face who will surely become a wreck once hit puberty, like Bran Stark tier wreck

I think the Upside Down isn't a parallel universe but the future of the same universe. You can interpret Mr. Clarke's plate theory as not referring to two dimensions, but two points on the same string, and someone has bent space so that the two points in time are clashing against each other and running in tandem, so the future is happening at the same time as the present. Everything is happening around Hawkins Lab because that's where all the shit with Eleven started, and in the future the Russians spies eventually do get wind of it and start their invasion there, which leads to nuclear fallout and the beginning of the Upside Down reality.

It's a convoluted theory but it sorta makes sense.

holy shit i can totally see that comparison

It's bait to get you to watch BST.

See

I already watched it, it's not on there. So what the hell is it from? Dumb advertising.

Wait, how the hell is David Harbour not dating or married?

What if he actually adopts her irl like Hopper

>Wait, how the hell is David Harbour not dating or married?
He has unique tastes.

Who’s the third wheel here?

definitely skeletal

Is he smelling 13 year old Millie?

What the fuck would she do, it's not exactly like she's surrounded by people better than her parents (if it actually is true). As cool of a guy Harbour is, I don't see him adopting anyone anytime soon. Although judging by everything she's ever said about her family, I don't see it being her.

def the skelly

no thats joe

What has she said about her parents? Her dad is skeevy as fuck and her mom seems way bitchy/overprotective, always telling her to stop livestreaming and such. Being better than her parents who literally quit their jobs and rely on her as their income is not a high bar.

But Joe's not in a picture with Millie...

Oh look who’s trying to be cool hanging out with the grown up!
I bet little Finn thinks he’s too much of a big boy to hang out with the other kiddies!

i think the whole cast is friends, they hang out with whoever

sorta jealous desu

So do you like Stranger Things?

>I bet little Finn thinks he’s too much of a big boy to hang out with the other kiddies!
That's how every child thinks you fucking idiot. Are you so jaded that you can't remember what it was like to be a child?

have you guys seen harbor's instagram ? it's pretty damn funny. He basically compares himself to joe every couple of weeks.

Yes.

no that's Farrah fawcett

Shit taste.

and millie (he especially posts a lot about her), and the other actors

>What has she said about her parents?
Praises them every chance she gets, says how they're supportive of her, and how she wouldn't be where she is without them (because they really went broke financing her career). And loves her siblings a lot. Yeah it could lying and acting, but it also doesn't have to be.

Barely budding small ones are truly the best, actually.

So does that V mean "peace" or "victory"?

Millie Bobby Brown is overrated af. She spoke 3 words and ate Eggo waffles. I can do that. Please nominate me for an Emmy.

>Look, at the end of the day, my biggest fear in life is that I’m gonna wind up being an actor who plays the dad on a TV show likeFull HouseorSmall Wonderor something — I’m like the desexualized dad in the showAlf.No, that’s not what I want to play in my life. I’m a man, I’m not gonna wear dad jeans or whatever you call them… so in that way, I’d have to go with daddy.

>(because they really went broke financing her career)
>father quit his job to become Millie's "acting adviser"
Another way of saying "professional moocher." There is enough evidence out there to suggest her parents are pure scum. Of course she's going to praise them in interviews, she's dealing with two Brenners in real life.

feeddart.com/

feed dart your rare images!!

This.

Two pieces of fucking scum.

>listen here you ungrateful little shit, if you don’t work i’ll kick you out
*slaps*
>now do this audition tape for this weird whatever things
*slaps*
>all I’m telling you is act, you can’t even do this for me!?
>twists her ear
>you useless little twat, should have just shot you on the towel
*slaps*

finn for weeb confirmed

DELETE THIS

>Hopper dies
>Bob lives
>Bob becomes the adult male authority figure character
>transforms from a dweeb to a badass
This is my ideal outcome