Post your age and your favorite movie, other anons make assumptions about you!

Post your age and your favorite movie, other anons make assumptions about you!

>22
>Knight of Cups

You browse www.reddit.com
>33
>Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

>24
>American Honey

you are a gay australian
>30
>Ran

District 9

You're one of those hipster guys

>29
>Silence of the Lambs

High and Low

You thought Hannibal was disappointing.

Eraserhead

>27
>Carousel

Attack of the Clones

Miller's Crossing

Kek

The Force Awakens (probably The Last Jedi after that comes out because that one looks really good)

>18
>Spiderman Homecoming

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Absolute manchild. Not for your obvious bait selections, but because you thought it would be worth posting it in the first place.

Fight Club

Gay, try-hard, contrarian, that always has to play devil's advocate and has zero friends, although you probably think people really like you.

>20 (almost 21! xD)
>Pulp Fiction

>25
>Her

>22

>Snatch

you're a memelord

>25
>Taxi Driver

You just took your first film class at uni

You guys are fucking retarded. Youre supposed to judge others when you post, thats why this thread isnt going anywhere.

>39
>The Little Mermaid

Annie

Your fedora game must be TIGHT

>39
>Goodfellas

you're a proud soyboy

>26
>Lawrence of Arabia

Sup Forumstard, pedo, virgin that puts up, "it's okay to be white" signs.

Amadeus, The Assassination of Jesse James, LOTR

Explain why, this may be the best answer itt.

Snatch

I'm actually pretty racist

>46
>Lolita

Despicable Me 2

What's wrong with being white?

>being wh*Te unironically
LMAO

>31
>Fight Club

Nothing. I find the posters and the idea behind them pretty funny. Going to the trouble of making them and putting them up requires being a Brevik style loner though.

((((((triggered))))))

>29 years old
>The Burbs

You don't have many friends.

You're British.

>32
>The Thin Red Line

who's dat
google search is not even working for some reason
You're a chill guy

mah nigga

>20
>The Raid

Shit, 20

I am a chill guy.
not British tho.

Home Alone.

The Last Jedi. I truly am looking forward to watching, no, to experiencing this soon to be classic movie at the cinema. I do trust Disney™ with my whole heart, and I'm glad they brought the best franchise of all times back to life after the prequels. I, a normal Sup Forums poster, am stoked at the thought of knowing whatever surprise Disney™ is gonna reveal to us in the next weeks! I am not a reddit user (duuh fuck reddit) and I support Trump so you can trust me.

Have a nice day,
Anonymous

Taxi Driver

Because its my favorite star wars movie. I also was big into star wars at the time. Also i had really good times going to see it in theaters when there still were small town old school theaters. Kino flick and great soundtrack. Also only movie really about anakin as a jedi and hero.

>22
>Barton Fink

Still a child at hart, enjoys poop jokes to this day.

I enjoy seeing what others like and I see no reason to judge the subjective preference of others.

keys, how's your first year of film at uni going?

>24
>SW Episode III

deja vu

kingdom of heaven

minority report

youre a child

>35
>Groundhog Day

underage b&

How do you define what your 'favorite' is?
I do mine by over quality and its rewatch value. Example, Anderson's movies are decent, but I couldn't possibly watch it a second time, maybe only Moonrise Kindom.

I think I'm 23 maybe 24.
maybe The Dark Knight

Otto e mezzo

I know your baiting but this will at least be the best movie of the past 2 years. Its shaping up to be pretty good.

based epic taste 5/5

My man!

A true Kino-seur, you're welcome to be my friend any day good sir 5/5

not a good troll

Epic, AotC is also my favorite Star Wars movie. So many good action sequences and music tracks (all star wars is good for)

As for me:
007 Die Another Day

Sup Forums is really bad at these kinds of threads

Under the Skin

post your ssn & mother's maiden name

Jurassic Park if I'm being honest and non-hipstery. In terms of both raw number of rewatches and impact on my life growing up, nothing else comes even remotely close. It's the movie that got me interested in the film-making process.

nu-male
you're either retarded or a genius
you wish you were a gangster in that period. you're most likely irish or italian.
pleb
reddit
you haven't watched many movies, or only mainstream ones.
/r9k/
right wing with good taste.
FBI
You're personality and memory has been destroyed by alzheimer's.

I'm 19

Kagemusha

cozy person, most likely owns a bathrobe to wear on the weekend

20, Nostos: Il Ritorno
Knight of Cups is a true 10/10, also a favorite
Nice, the prequels are honestly underrated
The Wailing was a nice surprise

Sup Forums really does have awful taste though

Either Eraserhead, Jacob's Ladder, or Nosferatu The Vampyre

Have you seen five movies in your entire life? It's a decent film but I'm struggling to see how anyone could have it as a favourite

Blade Runner 2049

The Wailing is absolute fucking shit and I get mad whenever someone says it's good. Maybe if you cut out about half of the movie (all the meaningless tonally clashing retarded shit) you'd have a good film, but as it stands it's a fucking mess.

Princess Bride

I think that's just a lot of Korean films in general. Not saying that makes it not mess, but I though it was fun

>Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
>you browse reddit

I'm not from New Zealand

Cool guy, likes to be comfy
Potential troll, otherwise an introspective kid
I gotta say, why kagemusha over Ran? Kagemusha is good but Ran is amazing

Me: 23, Spartacus (uncut)

takes one to know one i guess

Maybe that's why everyone else seems to love the movie because I watched it as somebody who has never seen a korean film before, but tons of people praise it as a genuine masterpiece as a film and that is complete horse shit. I can totally understand liking it though, the main story stuff with the protag unraveling the mystery and the folklore is great but the movie is so bogged down with dumb shit like the buddy cop stuff and the fucking 20 minute zombie scene. It could easily be cut to form a really great 1 hour 30 minute or so film.

I don't think it's the best movie in the world, but there's something about it that I love, can't really put my finger on it.

i fucking hate that "le quirky comedy" font so much, it's so god damn overused.

>20
>No country for old men

I agree. Never judge a film by it's poster though.

>25
>Where Eagles Dare

>20
>Alien

>30
>thumbnail related

You're probably a very introspective person but most people think you're pretentious.

Gone with the wind

>18
>Back to the Future

Batman v Superman

>9k dubs
fucking checked

End of Evangelion