FOP / Bunsen is a Beast Crossover coming

youtube.com/watch?v=2m4ZV5yGWwo

JESUS CHRIST BUNSEN IS A BEAST IS ALREADY SHIT (LIKE A LOT OF THER RECENT SHOWS) AND IT'S ALREADY GETTING A FUCKING CROSSOVER

Oh my god, this show actually happened.

So... does it suck?

I was afraid Hartman might do this shit since he owns both shows, now that it's happening (especially when Bunsen is just about to air) scares me.

Yes, The Voice Acting is 100% Unbearable. Nearly every character has an insufferable voice and there is little to no counterbalance for this. It's like if you took the shrill in Timmy Turners Voice and cranked the volume up to 100. Bunsen's not even the worst offender to this, The Main Boy Character and Amanda Killmans voice are absolutely grating and its a severe turn off for the show for me, and by reports others.

Amanda Killman is literally just Denzel Crocker. Crocker wants to destroy/use Fairies, Amanda wants to destroy Monsters, they're both crazy social outcasts who constantly get tortured throughout, they even have the same sorta messed up teeth. It wasnt lost on me even with the sneak peek I could see it a few months back.

Jeez, they couldn't have waited for the show to at least get a second season?

Just fucking bring back Danny Phantom

This is the EXACT thing that happened to TTG and PPG

>it's been over a decade since the last Nicktoon Crossover
>it's another FOP Crossover to boot because Nick is desperate to have this show survive longer than its first season

So it just sucks for the VA?

Oh great two shit shows together in a crossover

Considering it takes months to make an episode, do you think the change of FOP going into flash was so they'd be able to properly do this crossover on a minimum budget?

>Amanda wants to destroy Monsters

She wants to get the beasts banished from the human society, not destroy them.

>Show hasn't even premiered yet
>Already getting a crossover with a show that's been on for decades.

JUST

Nobody asked for this

>Not changing BiaB character designs to fit the art style of FOP and vice versa

He never did a DP/FP crossover, so hopefully that means this is an actually good crossover.

Hopefully its has good as the crossover with Jimmy Neutron, but I doubt it will be.

>The Fairly OddParents is the only Nicktoon to do multiple crossovers with shows during its time on the air

>Jimmy Timmy Power Hour x3
>Neds Declassified
>Bunsen is a Beast

Am I forgetting anything else?

butch why

>Neds Declassified

Oh shit, I forgot all about that episode.

FOP is only truly enjoyable through Season 5, nd is only watchable through Season 8

>100 things to do before high school
It was just Wanda making a Tinkerbell shit, it was so fucking disappointing just like the show being a disappointing spirit revival.

Pics?

Why is Butch such a corporate whore?

>JESUS CHRIST BUNSEN IS A BEAST IS ALREADY SHIT (LIKE A LOT OF THER RECENT SHOWS) AND IT'S ALREADY GETTING A FUCKING CROSSOVER
Did you copy and paste this from the YouTube comments or are you always this cringey

He's desperately clinging to relevancy. His YT is full of it.