How does one watch Wakfu without having to pause every 5 mins for screencaps? It's really time consuming

How does one watch Wakfu without having to pause every 5 mins for screencaps? It's really time consuming.

Other urls found in this thread:

dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/actualites/news/330292-dofus-time-interview-lorko
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/miscellaneous/19434-paws-ecaflip
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/extras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're not really watching the show, just fapping to it.

fuck you.

>Those are all boys

>Krosmaga officially released on February 22nd!

>Implying you can't enjoy the plot if you're enjoying the art

Come back to Sup Forums in a few years kid.

>wakfu is the only cartoon with innuendos ever

>Yugo confirmed taller in season 3
Still a Manlet though

>S3 will be more mature and the heroes will go through psychological torture orchestrated by the villain as they fight even vs children of the gods

>Manlet
>Hasn't started growth spurt yet

I think that's a bit more than an innuendo.

>the panel says "group sex no condom $20"
>innuendo

Gross. Those girls are probably riddled with chlamydia.

Knowing that somewhere in the internet there must be a complete archive of screencaps of every episode so I don't need to screencap them myself

He's half a foot taller thoug

>He doesn't admire Yugo

Yugo confirmed dead.

mooooooooooot

How does Yugo not have a boner 24/7?

Dragon fetish

The only ones I don't get there are the top most skull, the cat's paws, and the skull to the right of spongebob. What do those reference?

Is this Ruel's village or the Doggo village?

desensitization

Isn't that the Dofus era?

Yugo confirmed time traveller who dies in the past?

Who would the character on the top left be?

Also:
>Marac'os
>Juke b'os
>Contreb'os

I like this guy.

Cat paws are probably generic since they don't like cats. Middle top is Jack Skellington I'd say, based on the smile. Top left says Lorko, which summary research says is/was an artistic director for Dofus:
dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/actualites/news/330292-dofus-time-interview-lorko

This answer makes me sad for some reason.

The top skull has a note with "Lorko" on it.
The one on the right could just be a generic skeleton.
It's the concept Ouginaks village for Dofus.

I meant Spongebob's right, not to the right of him from our perspective. I completely got Yugo, Bart, Mickey, Jack, the xenomorph, and Snoopy.

>ywn never pull Evangelynes sweat soaked boots off and give her musky feet a massage after a long day of adventuring

I don't know if it's anything specific, but my first guess would be some kind of tyranid.

Also now that you mention the cat rug, I hope it's not Kerubim.

Disregard that, I suck cocks. Didn't see the tiny paws on the bottom corner.
They look like the Paws of Ecaflip item in Wakfu. The little text translate to "Paws of" something.
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/miscellaneous/19434-paws-ecaflip

>foot fetish
Disgusting.

Pretty much everyone knew what a whore was in our elementary school, so I don't see what's wrong with actually putting a cameo of them in a kids show. The kids and adults who understand will just smirk, the ones who don't will just see some pretty ladies as background characters.

>He doesn't fap to cartoons.

>You'll never have threesome with an Ecaflip and a Sadida

The pain is eternal

>ywn shitpost to keep a thread alive

>The little text translate to "Paws of" something.
Bow Meow paws. Cat paws.

and?

if you dont know what those are, you just see happy people smiling, sitting around.

so?

>ITT everyone unironically admits their fetishes and perversions under the guise of ironically embracing them to generate contempt for themselves

You guys sure are in the top 3 though when it comes to setting the bar for loneliness.

not quite.
It says "Maison close - ouverte touze" which roughly translates to "brothel - open to orgies"

is this some kind of french insult

Miranda's daughter should be around 15 when Season 3 starts.

>yugo is like fucking 30 now

Looks 10...Is he old enough to breed? Does he feel the need?

So Ankama's magazine came out in English

do I watch wakfu first or dofus?

Either is fine

Speaking of ankama, I heard mutafukaz might get an English translation

it really doesn't matter?

Nope

Or alternatively, read this guide.

galax.moe/wakfu

Yeah I heard the same about Dofus... 3 years ago...

You could watch Dofus first so you don't have to go back to it in between Wakfu season 2 and the Wakfu OVAs. Not that that's much of a problem either.

That kid is gonna get snu-snu'd isn't he?

OK thanks anons. I'm gonna start with dofus

Best death ever?

Sad i always forget just how much taller then him they are.

Not sure who the most left or top are supposed to be but I'm pretty sure the others are Spongebob, Jack Skellington, a Xenomorph, Yugo, Bart Simpson, and Mickey Mouse.

you newer watched an anime in your life , thats sad

Holy fuck! Katar is alive? Does he appear again in any comic? Would love to see another fight with Goul.

Shame they can't really show Sacrier fights anymore since they need to show a lot of blood for them to work.

He comes back as a zombie in one of the manga. I think Goultard kills him again but I'm not entirely sure, perhaps he escapes.

It's french animation. This is normal.

>mom is a psycho
>never meet my father
>forced to see your friends go while you live forever
>never touched pussy
>see the world getting destroyed by Ogrest

Joris exists only to suffer

Here are some screencaps of the main cast but it's not the best quality; brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/extras

when will the french SJW revolution begin?

By collecting reaction images the second time you watch it?

>Brothel: Open to Orgies

His mom had good reasons to be a bit, weird, but I reckon she was peculiar before she met his father.

And his aunt probably spent her teens listening to how the person she admired plotted to destroy Bonta. While being pressured to be as good as her brother and drinking the stress away,

It never will.

LE PEN 2017

She had Evil for an alignment, not subjectively, but actually lived and worked for a city founded by a Demon God for the express purpose of corrupting the world.

Which has a thriving tourism industies

At least he is still best dad and adorable after all this suffering.

Oh, they made a series for the Mysterious Badass from Wakfu?

Yep, he is in a tv series and his own movie.

this

i know someone with damn huge tits
but as time went on, i just kinda got used to them being there

its sad really, i absolutely love huge tits too

Eternal pirate loli

i am sure he had his way whit the dog
And he also was friend of khan , who has ladys everyway

geez, they are dumbing down his design more and more.

When is S3 coming out anyway?

sometime this year

How is that infinite hunt mates? Who are you looking for? A million gold packs later and I still don't have my Eva or Judith. ; _ ;

Same, but Lou and Bakara are by far my most useful Infinite cards.

Lou has single handily won me 2 or 3 games (level 2 version that is). Especially as that last ditch card you get when you hand is empty and you're one turn away from losing.

A previous incarnation. Remember he dies and rebirths.

Count Harebourg have the coolest death animation. I want to level him up, but lvl 1 is so useless (to me) I can't put him on my decks. Kerub lvl 3 have one of the summon animations, I want him just for that, but that's way too much gold.

New expansion dungeon will cost 500 kamas to get it all. I need to save, but everytime I hit 300, I buy a gold pack hoping for a waifu. I have issues.

Also, yeah, Bakara is way too good. She may need a nerf. Khan is very versatile, Dragon Pig is the biggest surprise. He is just a beefy card, but so good, so solid. Won me many games.

>And his aunt probably spent her teens listening to how the person she admired plotted to destroy Bonta.
I wasn't under the impression she admired her before the whole shenanigans.

What is this? An online card game?

Well, I think she looked up to her in Julith's flashback. And why would she get so mad at Julith personally? Because she thought that her brother was used?

krosmaga com
Release in three days

Nothing much but at the same time I shouldn't complain. I got Adamai and Dragon pig which are both sweet, and Otomai 2 is actually decent. Goultard sadly suffers from the weakness of being killed by just about any removal.

Grovy and Eva are hella OP tho, at least Grovy 3 is, 2 is still good.

>And why would she get so mad at Julith personally? Because she thought that her brother was used?
Yes?

Just got my seven straight victory bonus, hell yea.

Courtesy of Bakara and ecaflip dice.

France isn't a bunch of puritans

Are they comparing dicks?

Naw they're comparing landscaping.

last 4 or 5 packs (300) was duplicate Infinite
at least i can build some cards/decks but it still stinks

>every american movies is filled with sex scenes
>lol america is puritans!