ITT: Shows That Deserved To Get Cancelled

ITT: Shows That Deserved To Get Cancelled

Season 1 was one of the best shows ever

Sure but holy shit was season 4 garbage

Designated Survivor

Walking Dead and Game of Thrones

>Designated Survivor

Piss off

This deserved to be canceled once they just started to rip off X-men near the beginning of season 2.

Why? It had Diane Kruger getting her muff eaten!

The Simpsons

Game of Thrones

Kirkman is an obnoxious mary sue who somehow comes up with the best solution every single time just by being nice. The producers are too afraid to alienate anyone so he's also just a walking Centrist meme. The FBI subplot is fucking retarded and everyone other than Keifer Sutherland is a literally who.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

>save the cheerleader, save the world
Pure kino

Is them getting cancelled a prerequisite or is being deserving of cancellation sufficient?

In case of the latter are negative lists allowed?

>The FBI subplot is fucking retarded

Thats the whole point. The whole plot is batshit thats why its so great. Kirkman is a dem at heart and will probably run as on at the next election. I'm just glad that the republicans are portrayed as human beings at least and dems are just retarded

The walking dead FFS

getting cancelled is the prerequisite other people will just list shows they longer watch or enjoy

Stranger Things

Young Sheldon

this

ROOK ANDO! FRYIÑG MAN!

>all these faggots cannot into comprehension of what OP was saying
None of those shows are cancelled yet, regardless of whether or not they should be. 2/10, apply yourselves.

Atleast you understand the point to this thread

What was the point even

I was so bummed because Peyton List was such a cutie. Do any of her shows ever get renewed?

she's going to be in gotham
so sexy

True Blood.
The new writers drove it into the ground after Season 2 that it was practically unwatchable.

Literally all of them.

Didn't it get fucked by the writers' strike? If they had kept up season 1's quality it could have been great.

>bit more black than they show in the movies
>history is a whitewash

They already fucked themselves over with the season 1 ending.

>all electricity is gone
>somehow back to black powder weapons and swords
And I know that actual modern weapons reappear but it was still so dumb

Like that time there was the meme GOP governor who didn't want muh refugees? This show is a big fucking meme. I'd rather watch CNN and get the same feeling desu

Hold on. What is this scene and what is the context, because this seems like comedy to me

you misspelled rebooted

This show was great, I loved the Pollos Hermanos actor. Just realized just now that tere's an actress from LOST as well. Too bad

>tfw we never got to see him fuck his daughter
a travesty

go ask /who/
>this show was great
>baw you don't know how hard it is, my family photos were on my celphone now I can barely remember what they look like!
it was shit

Don't worry, next season will see a huge dip in ratings, which will force them to cut this SJW out.
It doesn't print money and when you're a business producing a show, that's all you care about.

A rare case of "a series that should've been a movie"

Time travelling to Ye olde England town, turns out history was a white wash and england was always a diverse, strong nation full of blacks and browns

>implying George would choose a troll over beautiful Dalia

He would've fucked her in S4 I promise

That would have been fantastic
>Tessa I'm your mommy now

It was one of the first english-language shows I saw. It looked great back then, don't know how I would enjoy it now

>that scene when Dalia literally says that she's gonna make Tessa her step daughter and send her away

1st time I laughed my ass off while having a full erection desu

Goddamn it I feel a Suburgatory rewatch coming on

What a scamp, she needs a spankin'

Katie Cassidy was thicc and thats it

ayo hol up you be sayin we wuz english slavers 'n shiet nigga?

Shit, I forgot all about this. I remeber it being kinda comfy to watch but back then watching anything was a pain in the ass when there wasnt any fast internet available.

I remember some of the writers actually put out statements in interviews that were basically complaining about the person in charge of them not understanding how unrealistic the new seasons' powers were because they couldn't grasp basic physics

Gosh I beat it so hard to that Laura Vandervoort panty scene. She has a great body!

Season 1 was kino. Season goes to shit with Lucy Liu and William Baldwin fucking a trap

bump

What powers were they again?
I remember the woman who made everyone bleed out of their eyes when she got stressed, but I feel like that was later than s2.

wouldn't muskets be harder to maintain than modern firearm that don't use fucking electricity?

They tried to remake Melrose?

Yeah. It was interesting for about 2 episodes. Katie was a dime

So much potential

The one you're talking about was maya IIRC from S2 her brothers power was just to undo hers and then she didnt even need him and sylar killed him lel. I think what I read was specifically about the shortstack speedster and the retarded asspull timetravel she did with ando and his "supercharge power". But there was the retarded music power deaf chick, power vacuum dad, power pseudo vacuum earthquake carnie faggot, the plot device "turn things on" baby, parkman mind stealing, ice bitch/water bitch, cheerleader being retconned to be nuke proof, hiros dead mom curing him from beyond the grave. So much stupid shit.

Forgot pic

Is this the shows that didn't deserve to be cancelled thread?

>retarded music power deaf chick

good times

you get those every week so no

Did we ever meet the 3rd sister? I dont remember

not really, the entire season was that retard babbling and them cutting to cheap cgi and her playing shitty music to eat up time. Then she existed solely as a plot device to put on a music show to attract the power niggers away from gay carnie earthquake man

was she just a normal human the third sister?

IIRC thats when shit really started to south

ali larter is so sexy...what an actress!

yep the only good scenes in the entire season were parkman's mind sylar making him commit murder and fuck his wife

It was fucking infuriating to watch

the second season... that little bitch terrorist deserved to get slaughtered

>Implying that centrism isn't a patrician political ethos

>centrism
>political ethos

Is this a troll thread and I'm not getting it?

solid posts

I was just about to download this

don't do it. watch this show instead.

>Carly Chaikin and her giant Chaichin and wonky eyes
>attractive
What the fuck man

>you wouldnt

>muh C O M F Y

suck my dick nerds

I wouldn't, I don't think she's attractive, she has the face of a crack addict

This show fucking fooled me. Season 1 was so good, I watched the next 3, waiting for it to get that good again. But it never did.

Am I the only one who thinks that S2 was much better than S1.
Sure the first season starts strong but it just lost focus with tons of useless filler and an anticlimatic ending.
Meanwhile S2 was much shorter but also much more focused and fun to watch. It was a blast from beginning to end.
I never bothered with the rest though.

It's a shame, really

The writer's strike of 07-08 completely fucked over all the plans they had for Heroes Season 2 and gave us a muddled, hastily-put-together mess and the show never recovered from that.

By the end, I was hate watching this and fucking loved it.

Fucking Shakespeare not being able to remember his flashforward "BECAUSE I WAS LOADED!" is an all time great line.

Terra Nova
What a piece of shit

it's a shame, really

the writer's strike completely fucked over all the plans they had for Season 2 and gave aus a muddled, hastily put together mess and the show never recovered from that

why did you delete your first post? one spelling error isnt sufficient to rewrite a whole new post

leave my autism alone, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

last year I watched for the first time since I was a teenager and yeah, it doesn't hold up well. It kinda feels like a better version of Buffy S1 in that it had room to improve but judging from how much I disliked Serenity I doubt a second season would be much better.

R u a timetraveller?

Everyone agrees that its crap along with the movie

What about shows that did NOT deserve to get cancelled?

WHAT WAS THE WALL?
WHAT WAS BEHIND IT?