Saw it. Ask me anything. It's a legitimate 8.5-9/10 movie. Far better than any recent X-Men movies...

Saw it. Ask me anything. It's a legitimate 8.5-9/10 movie. Far better than any recent X-Men movies. In my personal opinion, it's probably the best one.

Did you cry when Logan died?

How much blood and gore? And does the yellow and blue costume appear at all?

A couple manly tears, yes.
But when Laura tilts the cross on his grave to an X for the final shot, I was doing pic related as hard as possible

A lot. Everyone gets fucked up. Also, a slightly jarring amount of swearing. Like, I'm not bothered by swearing, but at times it felt almost artificial, or just too tryhard.
No costume. But there is a Wolverine toy or two, and his costume appears in the X-Men comics Joe Q drew for the movie.

>It's a legitimate 8.5-9/10 movie
Watch more movies, son.

Is it the crazy "supervillains won everything and now all the heroes and mutants are dead" future from Old Man Logan or something more grounded?

is there a post credit scene where it shows what happened to x-23 and the rest of the kids? Or any hint that Logan did survived?

Much more grounded.

Best scene?

Who's the final boss?

Are all the mutants dead? I don't even mean the X-Men, I mean is it the bleak "mutants weren't the next step after all, we're all there ever will be" thing in there?

Is there a scene where Hurt starts playing in the background? Cause if it's somewhere near the end I swear I will cry like a little bitch.

Evil Logan clone.

>The spoilers were right

Fuck this shit.

They could go with Mr. Sinister or Sabretooth, but no, they had to go with THAT.

does X23 bury the clone or real Logan?

The real one.

Who appears or is mentioned other than Wolverine, Xavier, Zander Rice, Donald Pierce and Caliban?

Post credits scene?

Does Logan wear the classic costume?

OP here, phone died, sorry.
Artificial virus.
Real Logan. Actually very touching, and far, FAR better than the sendoff Marvel gave Logan in the comics.

>Post credits scene?

The film is completely finished and waiting release. Nothing about the post-credit scene has been leaked yet.

If OP dodges this question or says that the post-credits scene was not included you know he's completely full of shit

Fuck. Forgot my trip.
None. No other mutants, really. Other mutant kids like Laura with some cool powers though
Yeah, I agree. I would have preferred Sabretooth, but clone Logan actually has Victor's exact haircut from his appearance in Origins, which I found funny.

There's no post-credits scene.

Did he have Daken style claws or was that just wishful thinking based on a bit from the trailer?

I've read somewhere that the real one survives and they bury the clone

Oh great, now I fucked up the original trip. You guys'll have to take my word on this one I guess, my b.
There is no after credits sequence. I wouldn't want one, frankly. Ending was fine as it was.

Nope.

Nah, regular claws. Laura gets foot claws though
Nah, they basically kill Logan with no real way out for him. He takes a healing factor-enhancing/adrenaline style drug that basically allows him to slaughter all the mooks, but once X-24 arrives on scene his healing factor is burnt out, and gets impaled pretty hard.

Also, this isn't a spoiler, but Stewart's pretty fucking fantastic as Xavier in this. At first it seemed a little hammy, but he really sells it as the movie goes on. I I think his death scene and burial was also pretty fucking feelsy.

Wow, fucked up that spoiler.

Anywho, the movie's pretty straightforward. There aren't a whole lot of namedrops.
It might also trigger Sup Forums

Why is the healing factor failing anyway? Couldn't he heal from the impale wounds because of the adrenaline?

Why?

>It might also trigger Sup Forums

Is it statistically possible for it not to?

That's not really a hard thing to do. You could just call a guy with brown eyes white.

Villains are all white, people of color are repeatedly victimized, Logan spends a few minutes driving around drunk white people from prom shouting USA USA USA at people getting arrested by riot cops. I personally thought it was actually pretty good commentary, frankly, but I'm admittedly pretty liberal.

Adamantium poisoning, combined with the gene therapy Transigen, the evil corporation that created Laura and the other kids, put in food.

Sigh Logan have adamantium poisoning since the 90's, but I guess that gene plot cuts it. I was really hoping that we would not die

No references to the other X-Men and how they died?

He kinda talks about he deserves it, and the movie makes a good case for it.
No explicit name drops, but they reveal that Xavier mind-seizured them all to death. There's actually some really interesting inverses of Old Man Logan in it.

not OP
>but they reveal that Xavier mind-seizured them all to death

why/how?

They don't specify which disease, but Xavier has a brain-degenerative disease, possibly ALS or Alzheimers.

Any easter eggs or cameos of the Xmen cast?

Absolutely none whatsoever, aside from the X-Men comic books that Laura reads

In CBR they are saying that the were added m to the filme run time, might be a post credit scene showing what happened to x and the rest of mutant race, and MAYBE a Logan revival for X Force

There were no after credits sequences in my screening. Is Jackedman confirmed for another movie? Because I really, really don't want him to be. Any more appearances would be a disservice to the fucking brilliant send-off this movie is.

rank it with all the other X-movies

Logan
First Class
X2
DOFP
Deadpool
The Wolverine
X1
Power Gap
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I never saw Apocalypse.

>Deadpool in the middle of ranking

But why?

I'd put Apoc around or just above X1

So the main villain is still Donald Pierce, yeah?
Does he get a cool fight at least?
Or does he at least die in a cool way?

I didn't care for Deadpool that much. I didn't think it was bad, but like a 7/10.

gets killed in a cool way.

literally the same thread every time a capeshit movie is about to open.

fuck off, shill

we will see the yellow suit?

Only references, like in a comic or a toy.
Well yeah, review screenings just now happened for every single outlet. How the fuck did you think I saw it?

CANUCKINO?

who's the nigga in the trailer?

Yes. Hilariously enough, the ultimate end goal of is to get Laura into Canada.
After Vegas, Charles, Logan, and Laura help out a family of black farmers who get run off the road by automated freight trucks (alongside Logan's truck as well) by Charles mindcontrolling their horses back into their trailer. They stay at their house for dinner, that's where the nice family scene comes in.Then they all fucking die when Transigen sends in X-24. It's actually pretty fucked up.

How violent or gory is the film. Is it mostly blood or do we see some guts spill

what did jackman mean by this sort-of/kinda being an alt universe

He means it doesn't connect to events in another movie but it's still him and Patrick Stewart and at this point the X-Men timeline is such a mess that even the film's producers have no fucking idea and they just hope you'll watch it anyway

I just prefer to go with the idea the other movies are the movies in-universe of Logan.

Is the evil Wolverine clone, X-24 handled well?

Because I'm still disappointed to hear that he's the final boss.

>it's probably the best one.
but the xmen movies have been mediocre. you are saying its better than mediocre in your opinion?

I'm brown and that is atrocious, it's like a Sup Forums trope.
The movie seems like it's gonna be good but that "muh evil white government" is bullshit

As a person that dislikes Netflix Marvel for being needlessly violent and boringly grounded and greatly enjoys the more fun, fantastical elements of comics, is there anything for me to enjoy in this movie? I do genuinely like Wolverine and so thats why I ask. Everything I read emphaiss how grim, gritty, grounded, violent and un-comic book this movie is. Is it truly so depressing and joyless? I wanted to have some hope of something to enjoy in this movie, as Jackman's sendoff, but I dont think its going to be there

From what I read there is a lot of ham fisted commentary on "Trump's America"

Xavier and Laura have a nice dynamic with Logan. Especially Xavier.

He's alright. It's fun to see him, Logan, and Laura tear the shit out of each other.
He's mostly just there to kick the fucking shit out of Logan though.

I doubt it. The script and Mangold's vision on this have been set way long before Trump.

wew

>Villains are all white
Of course
>people of color
You're not at a university or on Reddit so stop talking like a fag
>Logan spends a few minutes driving around drunk white people from prom shouting USA USA USA
This is actually fine and realistic
>at people getting arrested by riot cops.
This is not
>I personally thought it was actually pretty good commentary,
If its commentary on false narratives, but I'm sure it's not
>I'm admittedly pretty liberal.
You may be liberal but your real problem is you are a retardes pleb.

I had huge hopes for this movie as I love the series except for X3 and Origins but it looks like Huge Jackedman wanted to do some Holywood virtue signaling to the BLM crowd.

The stupidest thing is he could have just done clever commentary and had fucking MUTANTS being oppressed by police which would have for the point across but they had to be so heavy handed just to pander. Pathetic.

I think OP is just seeing things.

Don't read too deeply into it.

OP here, dropped my trip.
It's a dystopian future, it doesn't have to be incredibly realistic.

As for your other points, I wasn't kidding when I said Sup Forumstards like you would get triggered.

What does X-24 look like

Young Huge Jackedman with short hair and the regula Wolverine sideburns. Oddly enough, he reminded me a lot of Victor from XO:W.

Do we see Hugh Jackman's dong?

Is the villain any good?

How's the CG?
Is it Tarkin/Leia levels of bad, or is it like young Tony Stark?

How much of the violence is cgi? Do we actually get some blood squibs?

Is Laura badass?

Like that its Sir Stewarts last ride.

Surprisingly good.

Well, looks like it's already triggering /pol.

I've kinda grown to expect left wing bullshit in all entertainment and just kinda roll my eyes and ignore it, sounds like it's all surface deep in this movie.

will a 61-year-old fall asleep during it?

Doubt it. Too much screaming.

Not necessarily. You're assuming there's one at all with nothing to back that up. And even if one exists it's hardly unheard of for post-credit scenes to not be included in preview screenings. Completed or not.

Why would a movie that was finished shooting long before Trump was elected be commenting on this?

>use Hurt in the trailers
>I hurt myself today
>Logan fights a clone of himself at the end

I can't tell if that's brilliant or fucking stupid.

Does Sabretooth show up?

No.

I´m sad they didn't make daken

How did they kill X-24

M U T I E K I N O

Drowned him

Remember that Adamantium bullet from Origins?

>This is not
Hahahahaha have you ever been to a protest dude? Like, for real?
Not the "right wing taking selfies with the police because we're against corruption while we avoid taxes c:" kinda protest, the actual, fighting for some actual shit protest
That's where you'll see that kind of shit

3 min have been added to the final release. remember this asshole said it first - x-24 the no name mutant you've never heard of until now doesnt keep that name, because it got buried. Logan's Conscience now exists in that clone, and Wolverine lives on, to watch afar as Laura is in Eden having found his redemption who knows where or if we see him again. Per source, its redemption full circle as xavier responsible for the mass death of the xmen and more finds his redemption by saving the one who saved him and freeing him of the pain and suffering of the past for a future that will need Wolverine

Is it better than Legion?

>But when Laura tilts the cross on his grave to an X

That sounds corny as shit.

It works fucking perfectly in the film.