Is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZO30DX1TrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LS7yvuswkOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Erased is better

i watched this instead but i didn't get it

yeah watch it

took me ages and restarted it multiple times always stopping at certain episodes but finally got through it after a couple of years and it was KINO

Yeah. I'm no weeb but it has some neat sci-fi concepts. It goes off the deep end halfway through.

Tuturu a best.

Read the VN unless you're a stinkin' casual

just bit the bullet and watch the 110 episodes of this instead

Yea takes a few episodes but it's kino

it's 1 out of like maybe 3 or 4 Japanese animes worth watching

>i watched this instead but i didn't get it
is it nice to look at?

in the middle of watching evangelion then got this planned and paranoia agent because of this AMV
youtube.com/watch?v=XZO30DX1TrQ

Read the novel. That anime is so trash

i just didn't get the story at all, not sure if it was referencing some sort of chink mythology or it just doesn't make sense,

otherwise it was ok

one of maybe 2 animes that can stand on its own merits without pandering to virgins

Wrong board but yeah, Fucks up the game's last few arcs though.

doesn't it have a trap character though

Yes but they play it somewhat realistically. it's not specifically stated but he's pretty much transgender. I cant tell you more without spoiling anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS7yvuswkOw
pure kino

I've recently been seeing a lot of anons asking about what anime to watch here on Sup Forums. Is Sup Forums really that bad?

TUTURU

People on Sup Forums talk about anime, video games, novels, pretty much everything. Mods should just let us be Sup Forums2.0. It speaks more about how shit film is when we have to discuss other mediums. Also we have the best memes

yes

started off better, but was ultimately too short and the last episodes were a bit underwhelming

Yes.
90% of the board is moeshit, even the threads about good anime like evangelion are just shitposting and circlerjerking about who best girl is

is there a dub

Maybe if you are a trap loving cuckboy

>dub
let me guess, amerifat?

it's just very specifically about currently airing, often low quality anime, and the mods participate in board culture and ousting threads and posters.

there's also a lot of hostility imo. Having said that I did browse for a couple years when I was young.

Go back to Sup Forums already you fucks.

This anime is boring as fuck. The amazing tactics of our legendary heroes don't go much further than flank or split. I get it's about the political nature of each faction but the boring ass space battles take up too much of the show. I tried multiple times to get into it because the idea behind it is neat but I just can't get past the 30s.

Fucking Ender's Game's training tactics are much more interesting and that's a book for children

that chick with the braid is easily the HOTTEST FUCKING SEMON DEMON i've ever seen in an animu
didn't like it though

Yes but give it time

I got some serious feels towards the end. I've only watched 4 anime series in my life so I'm no weeb

answer the question fredo

>not wanting to experience grorious engrish

>we

What should I download next?

I already have:

Gundam 00
Psycho Pass
Attack On Titan
One Punch Man
Toyko Ghoul
Fullmetal Alchemist B.
Elfen Lied
Ghost in the Shell

No because the Japanese voice actor for the main character, I would say the voice is very important to his character.

It's very theatrical. I'm sure the dub tries to replicate it but just go with the original.

No

not gundamn 00

>Imagine you're a soul-less Jap-Corp executive
>Imagine you've just seen Evangelion numbers, but have only seen a plot synopsis via powerpoint

So barely explained mecha anime with existentialist themes, pretty scenery, paedophilia and wafus?

I'll give you three-million yen, don't come back until you've got 13 episodes ready to air

Gurren Lagann and Code Geass are classics
Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Mushishi, Kaiji, and wrap it all up with Welcome to the NHK. And then kill yourself

Berserk 2017 for overwhelming CLANG quality

redditors choice awards

elfen lied is a meme, it's watchable for the violence, and some nice concepts, but it's ultimately shitty melodrama, also lot of random fanservice, ultimately pointless shit

Serial Experiments Lain

are you mad that nobody likes your moe shit Sup Forums?

code guess is a meme and the shittiest writing ever in any medium, there are like 2 or 3 characters unironically getting amnesia for melodrama points, and that's just a small example of the kind of shit they pull every episode

it can be fun to watch to see a series that doesn't care and where the writers just went into overdrive and used whatever they wanted at any point just because it was convenient, but that's one thing, another thing is calling it "good" in any sense

>boring ass space battles take up too much of the show

>2 or 3 characters unironically getting amnesia
>what is geass
>what is the whole purpose of the show

Ending was shit baka. That bitch left my poor Staoru kun

so there is a dub. thanks chump.

They banned Sakurafish. That should tell you all you need to know.

>ultimately pointless shit

You're not wrong but I'm enjoying so far. Bandos is /myguy/

plenty of people got amnesia randomly though, unrelated to any magic powers, like the military girl that got amnesia, fucked a rebel guy while she didn't remember anything, and then went bad again. that didn't go anywhere though

Planetes
Utena
Original Gundam
A Satoshi Kon movie and

np. I actually was curious so I just checked it out. surprisingly, the female characters sound pretty good, but the main character's actor is noticeably worse than the Japanese one.

lets all love lain

>redditors choice awards
meanwhile you will never reveal your taste for fear of being called reddit you kinotard

no.

its total crap

on my 2nd watch of this show now, just got into the 70s and I don't want to keep watching. My heart can't take it.

loved Planets, still had a bit of "cute" anime shit on the surface but all the underlying themes were serious, kind of felt bad for the girl but i guess it made sense for her character

people that hide behind the patrician meme generally have shit taste, people who like endless eight come to mind

was he a competent version of us?

and with a dog