Was it autism?

was it autism?

No, just good business.

how the fuck are you so quick my man?

He takes his business seriously.

If I take that business seriously will you die?

what is that face expression trying to convey?

sneed

So fucking dumb yet so cool.

i actually liked this scene

sorry Sup Forums

this was the exact moment where I noped out of the flick. There was a lot of bullshittery in this movie but this was the final straw

visually its cool

narratively it makes 0 sense

damn i like Gore Verbinski's PotC trilogy

i did not like the third movie when i saw it but in comparison to 4 & 5 it is kino

Listen, and understand. The eternal anglo is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I won't lie, it feel pretty fucking good being anglo.

i remember loving the trilogy as a kid

if i watch it as an adult, im going to be disappointed arent i

beneficial capitalistic exchanges

i just rewatched all three movies actually. they are bretty good. also could never remember the intricacies of who betrayed who again bla blah as a kid, but rewatching in quick succession i did

4 is just a bad movie
5 is literal shit. unsurprising, considering that of the two directors one was a retard with a crossed letter o in his surname (so a scandi subhuman) and the other one's surname had BERG at the end of it

It shouldnt you piece of shit

You'll probably still like them. They're movies you appreciate more the more you watch them

what is the relationship between eternal slav and eternal anglo?

It was the immaterium becoming... really fucking materium in your fucking face and all over the place shit nigga I shoulda have buyed that fucking boat damnit

mmhmmmmm company man

It would be extremely profitable.

>Yagposting is finally dead
Feels nice.

you are rich guy

SBARRO?

what movie is this?

yag sbarro 3: at worlds end

We are based af, but the whole "introduce slaves to America, then Americans spread 'multiculturalism' around the world" has been incredibly cancerous.

Not like we can blame that on the French or Germans.

I always piss looking to england

It's not that simple lol, many of the most perfidious ideas were spawned or gained traction in Germany for instance. Every nation in the West has played some part in its own downfall.

Yeah that's fair, but I'd still bet the West would be in much better shape if the English-speaking world avoided those things.

I love you Reese

Was he slow?

Damn this Assassin's Creed III remake looks pratty noice

why do all fucking anglos look like overripe tomatoes? like someone could lightly squeeze your head and juice would come out

that's how you make ketchup actually