Was this more shocking to anyone else than finding out Vader was Luke’s dad...

Was this more shocking to anyone else than finding out Vader was Luke’s dad? I don’t know why but this freaked me out when I was a kid. Hamill’s reaction to Luke getting his hand sliced off was so unnerving. His scream sounds so real. It used to give me nightmares.

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think we all knew Luke was going to lose but it just happened so suddenly. And I agree with you. Luke’s scream after he loses his hand is way more realistic than his OTT reaction to Vader.

I gotta hand it to Hamill he performed this scene pretty well, he scream and denial when vader reveals he is Luke's father really sell it.

the og trilogy is so much fucking better than the new shit they are putting out its unreal

The acting was horrible. All of the acting in the original star wars is terrible. You know its true

go away JJ or disney

whoever you are leave

Search your feelings you know its true. Star wars was a fun idea and people like that. The acting is horrible

wut

He doesn't understand that Luke has to be a whiny bitchboy in 4 and parts of 5 to complete his character arc.

nope

now the acting in the new movies, THAT'S fucking horrible

Im not talking about luke in particular. Go rewatch the movies like i did. Every line is forced and doesnt feel natural. The acting is bad

No theyre both equally bad. You just don't want to admit it bc of nostalgia and you're a manchild who idolizes luke

only leia and c3po are cringe.
and anyways who watches star wars for the acting and not the feels and comfy laser starship crap ?

I don't need to 're watch' the originals, I could probably recite them. Find me a quote like 'makin' the jump to hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops kid' in ep. VII

Very nasty moment. Like Murphy getting blown to pieces in Robocop.

Something about permanent/irreversible injury that always freaked me out when I was younger. A mistake or error that can't be undone.
He gets a sweet robo-hand and every playground SW game involved multiple limp-losses thereafter, but the moment itself was very shocking.
The Vader as Father thing was something they cold have renegged on in the third movie. So it wasn't set in stone. But that hand-chopping was for real.

You actually are a manchild lol

>likes numalewars
>calling others manchildren
howling

Why does Luke scream when he just loses his hand but it takes losing all Anakin losing all his limbs and being burned alive to scream?

>hurr nostalgia hurr manchild

fuck off retarded memester

>th-the acting cant be shit in m-my favorite movie.. y-youre just a shill for the new star wars!!

If you have to do down something to build up your own thing, you know deep down that your thing is a pile of wanks.

what's it like being twelve? I forgot

On some real shit I have never seen the original trilogy. Other than those Despecialized edition torrents, whats the best version easily available

>I don't need to 're watch' the originals, I could probably recite them. Find me a quote like 'makin' the jump to hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops kid' in ep. VII
Dude youre a loser lmao

just watch the despecialized editions

your sentence made me illiterategopaegryd6474.
but anakin was bad ass compared to luke
(even in the attack of the clones where he's a wimpy faggot he only falls asleep when he gets his arm slashed off by saruman)

1995 VHS for IV and VI
DVD version of V is legit, they didn't alter much

The BR versions of 4 and 5 and then anything else for 6.

Luke is a lowly beta and Anakin is an alpha. Anakin had the best woman in the world, so what is a hand or two, and Luke had nothing but his hand to pleasure himself. It makes sense.

Anakin had a hard life, Luke didn't.

Nah just a regular guy who grew up in the early 90's and stole my dad's VHS tapes of SW and Indiana Jones a lot. Crazy right?

yeah man how dare he like things

watching sports teams and memorizing team scores and plays is a better use of your time

>dude loser manchild blinded by nostalgia

lmao fuck off

Do you think Luke is still a virgin?

Yes but he has mastered the art of the Force Fuck. So in a way, he’s above us all.

Yeah. I knew he will lose, but hand slice was really unexpected

>the original trilogy did the whole wwii in space thing and fought an intergalactic empire
>have the opportunity to explore different plots and concepts with the new movies
>retread the exact same thing but with worse characters

why?
h
y
?

$$$$$$$$$$

I wonder what the alien who got a hold of that lightsaber ended up doing with Luke's hand that was still holding it.

4k77 for A New Hope
Despecialized for everything else.

but they were gonna make a shit ton of money anyways

No, I wasn't a fucking PUSS like you, OP.

Bet you cried with the lion kid as well, you baby.

what is the point of posts like these other than outing yourself as a complete "tough guy" douchenosel ?

Easy $$$$$. Greed. Laziness.

hey kennedy

What's more shocking is that he tries to kill himself shortly after, but the soundtrack "fixes" that.

Is that from some shitty fan fiction?

The joke was that obviously a lot of kids cried during this scene and Mufasa's death, implying this topic is needless, but with sympathy enough to relate it to another example. You fucking idiot.

nope

CANON
A
N
O
N

You have the autisms.

this desu

Yes, but bigger Luke is not.

Dem Episode 7 digits. Wew lad...

I guess... wtf... I love Force Awakens now XD

>memorizing star wars is just like watching sports!
LOL

Most lines in real life are forced. You should try experiencing more of reality.

What is this meme?

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

>star wars acting is so good its just like real life
t. hasnt rewatched the original 3 movies