Be honest, how would you feel if you found out that The Simpsons was ending?

Be honest, how would you feel if you found out that The Simpsons was ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
youtube.com/watch?v=TiffTI2WRLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I feel towards it now.

Apathetic.

apathetic, dedicated watcher in the 90's but stopped making the effort around 2001-03, and frankly "ending" it would only set up for a retool and new, cheaper VAs for a reboot 2-3 years later.

This really, I wish things could stay the same forever but they can't. And I guess a reboot would allow for the characters to adopt new more interesting personalities

Disappointed because I'd like to see it go on forever

Surprise, actually. Even if it's a fucking zombie now, The Simpsons ending would be the end of an era for animation, and it being gone would definitely feel weird for a long while.

Yes. I would feel relieved. But only slightly. At this point it's been bad far, far longer than it's ever been good. Sometimes it even ruins impactful moments in the earlier seasons, with retcons and so many "their marriage in crisis" episodes that it becomes a chore to sit through.

Indifferent. As far I'm concerned, it ended a long time ago.

Would give zero fucks.
Haven't watched it in over 10 years.

Start selling "I Lived to See the Simpsons Finale" t-shirts.

Meh

I would want an all-out finale in which they all fucked and murdered one another graphically, featuring incest, cannibalism, scat, the works.

>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting the viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomiting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house. Then the Chinese baby walks on screen, waves her hands, and says "That's all, folks!"

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews the Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

Sad
I think you're confusing it with the Family Guy finale.

I haven't watched The Simpsons in years.

I'd feel edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

I would feel absolutely nothing. The Simpsons (the classic show that defined a generation) ended around 17 years ago anyway.

The show your probably talking is "Zombie Simpsons", and besides having the same looking characters, actors and is on the same network, is not even close to the same show as the real Simpsons (1989-circa2000).

The sad truth is the Simpsons will never end.

Even if the main cast die off, they will replace them with similar sounding actors at a fraction of the cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiffTI2WRLs

I'd react the same as when a long-irrelevant Hollywood star passes away: "Whoa, they were still around?"

Because I haven't really been compelled to be aware of them for a very long time now.

Sad. At this point I want to see how far it could go.

>tfw all those came true

>Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls

So are Lester and Eliza time traveling versions of Lisa and Bart after their gender reassignment surgeries?

Oh God... my sides... too much...

I'd be indifferent. The damage from it overstaying its welcome has already been done.

This.

As far as I'm aware, the show already ended with Behind The Laughter

Meme episode.

Where's my "I'm glad it's over" pic when I need it?

Indifferent.

I doubt I would watch

Are you me?

>blinks like an alien

I haven't watched it on TV in literal years, I stopped giving a shit around the Africa episode.

I'd still tune in for the finally though, because I'm a sucker for things ending.

Explain this shit.

New VA's would likely do a better job too, at least compared to how they """perform""" now.

Marge's toxic blue womb combined with Homer's radioactive sperm created an immortal baby.

Suspicious

Marge became a robot ?

Yeh you should watch Zombie FOP. The difference in energy and enthusiasm between Kari Wahlgren and the rest of the cast is pretty huge.

Indifference

I couldn't even finish the Empire crossover. New Simpsons is just so bad.

The Simpsons was already cancelled in 2000 and I refuse to believe otherwise.

The writers are nothing but a bunch of nihilistic cynical jerkoffs who love shoehorning their SJW beliefs and art movie fetishes into every episode.

Hello Sup Forums, watcha doin here?

Sweet merciful fuck.
Finally.

>You lived to see the Simpsons start with Ullman
>You will probably die before it ends

Indifferent

I'd shrug. They've passed their chance to end in a bang a long while back, so whimper it is.

Maggie is a main character.

>The cashier becomes black

It was a Great Gatsby parody

>there are people born after the Simpsons premiered who will die before it ends

Sup Forums is the only place that still hates the simpsons in it's modern incarnation

I suppose DHS as well but even people who hate the show know that site is shit

The Heartbroke Kid

Nice Creepypasta m8

It might be Apu.

I don't think they're in the Kwik-E-Mart.