UNDER 2 HOURS

>Justice League is UNDER 2 HOURS

collider.com/justice-league-runtime-budget-revealed/

*Breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll wait for the 3+ hours Director's Cut that actually makes some sense and is "much better".

Sneed League

What? But DChads told me it was 150 minutes.

Suicide Squad 2 incoming

35 minutes of dream sequences will be featured on the Uberkino Edition

>It was 121 minutes WITH credits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was 2 hours 50 mins but the fucking gook WB boss told them to cut it. I was actually optimistic about this one. These assholes didnt learn from chopping up BvS.

its over guys, there is no way this can be good

let's wait for the bluray

Good, movies over 2 hours should be illegal

Fun fact: it was always 2 hours before they even started filming and it wasn't 50 million in reshoots
Nice try Disney

>introduce 3 (4 really because who the fuck saw wonder woman) characters
>under 2 hours

>because who the fuck saw wonder woman

HELLA FUCKING EPIC! DUDE I HATE WOMEN LMAO!

it was 3 hours, whedon cut it down

>literally handed a successful blueprint for modern super hero movies by marvel
>still fuck it up

not him but fuck women, IMO

but everyone knows these characters already

speak for yourself loser

>under 2 hours
this is good news you pleb

WB mandated that Whedon cut it down. I'm not a Whedon apologist, but he was just a fireman on this picture, plain and simple. He was brought in to salvage the production and get the movie out on time. The executives at WB are the people you should be blaming for this.

>aquaman
hmm I wonder what his deal is
>cyborg
durrrhh imma need a longass backstory on that

>There is a joke in a cartoon involving a guy named Sneed so I'm just gonna start saying Sneed randomly and that's supposed to be funny for some reason.

not sure if you are trying to make a joke or some shit. I don't know shit about those characters, all I know about aquaman is that he talks to fishes, and I don't even know who the cyborg even is

>having hope for this pos movie
K E K
i feel bad for these dc fags

While also adding quips

Didn't you see his introduction in BvS? Dont you remember that scene that had nothing to do with anything else?

>it was 3 hours
kek what is this shit? the godfather?

fuck outta here with this shit flick

I remember mustache flash, what happened to him?
also I'm starting to think you actually believe seeing some dude underwater works as an introduction, it doesn't

yeah WHedon's job apparently was to cut it down, the reshoots were to make the story work despite losing an hour & to add quips

He's the king of Atlantis... What else do you need to know?

The movie is actually an origin story for Cyborg and he's the only one with a character arc

I was talking about Cyborg actually.

>He's the king of Atlantis

Oh yeah, that tells us everything

Remember the justice league cartoon, when it successfully introduced all the league in a 45 minute 2-part episode?
You don't need an obnoxious over long run time, just competent screenwriters and a director that knows how to reign in his own ego.

I hate their choice to cast someone who not only can't act but doesn't look the part even remotely.

The rest of the series has been well casted and I've enjoyed it, but I didn't see Wonder Woman.

this movie is gonna be a mess

Again, what more information do you need? Hes a super hero who is the king of atlantis played by somefag from game of thrones.
I mean youre watching capeshit without knowing anything about capeshit, and expect the movie to download its relevant information into your brain before itcomes out so you can... I don't know... Know what isgoing to happen in the movie before you see the movie?
Go ask Sup Forums, read a wiki, orgo buy some TPBs. Aquaman hadapretyy successful run in the 90's when they updated the character.

what's Atlantis here? I doubt its the same place than in this movie.
I didn't even know he was a king until now, because the movie never said what he is, BECAUSE THE MOVIE HASN'T INTRODUCTED HIM

>what else do you need to know
a fucking introduction would be nice, do you just not understand English?

these characters are fucking whos

>go watch thor ragnarok
>who the is this "dr. strange?"
>buy the Dr. Strange(TM) bluray
>oh, he is a doctor that got into an accident and while looking for a cure for his broken hands he went to Asia where he met sorcerers that taught him how to open his mind or some shit
>then dr Strange with the help of his confident cape relic protected new York from falling, and then decided to face some giant alien which he scared away
>since then he was commanded to defend earth from beings with powers, he has a meeting with Thor and that's how they know each other
Thanks movie, now that you introduced the character Dr. Strange, I can actually be confident when the character shows up in other movies.

I don't know shit about aquaman, cyborg, or flash. I still don't know why Batman kills people.

nothing is explained, this fucking sucks

Exactly. He functioned in the same role as Tony Gilroy on Rogue One or Brett Ratner on X-Men 3. None of those people were brought in to make creative decisions; they were brought in because the studio wanted to change the movie and they needed someone they could trust to get it done on schedule and without any drama.

Zack Snyder fucking sucks

>The Nov. 17 release has had perhaps the rockiest road to release of any big-budget movie this year.
>In the past 18 months it has sustained a switch in directors and creative tinkering before and after production to lighten the tone. Significant reshoots brought an already big budget up to nearly $300 million, said people close to the picture.
>“Justice League” is hitting theaters at a time when Hollywood is shifting from by-the-books portrayals of super-hero stalwarts. The success of films like “Logan,” Warner’s own “Wonder Woman,” and current box-office juggernaut “Thor Ragnarok” indicate audiences are hungry for unique pictures about particular characters.
>“Justice League” doesn’t fit that mold. Supporters describe the movie as a crowd-pleaser in which a few super-heroes team up and beat the bad guys.
>There are no more super-hero releases from the studio for 13 months. One person close to the DC film effort called 2018 a “reset year”
>DC is a financial pillar for Warner Bros., CEO Kevin Tsujihara has said, in every area of its business from movies to television to consumer products and videogames. Catching up to rival Marvel Entertainment’s big-screen success is crucial.
>Last year, concerned that their super-hero pictures were becoming too dark and violent, Warner leaders assigned fan-favorite comic-book writer Geoff Johns and production executive Jon Berg to oversee the DC movie slate and give it a more optimistic tone. Their first task was a last-minute rewrite of “Justice League,” to make the movie less serious and more hopeful.
>Mr. Tsujihara also made clear he wanted “Justice League” to be under two hours
it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for this to be good

>gal gadot
>woman

>9 writing credits

>BECAUSE THE MOVIE HASN'T INTRODUCTED HIM
The movie isn't out yet (is it?). He's not a really complex. Im not the biggest fan of the capeshit movies (marvel or dc), but these aren't nearly the major issues or concerns I have about the movie.

which is why we told you from the fucking start that we expect the movie to fucking introduce them? then you started sperging out "but we all know these characters", no we don't speak for your fucking self.

>2.5 million per minute
>41k per second

I wish more cape movies were under 2 hours. Too much unnecessary bloat.

>ultimate cut bvs is instantly well received and eases some of the criticisms of the theatrical cut
>instantly do the same thing again on the next production, creating a mismatched frankensteins monster of a movie

impressive

I think it will be a funny movie to watch with friends.
The meme-o-meter already is off the charts.

>it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for this to be good
Why didn't they just make Dini and Timm executive producers for the cinematic universe?

>WB is not like Disney, they don't make movies by committee, they have artistic integrity

ooh boy

because your 20 year old cartoon is also shit

>Too long!
>too short
>Too dark!
>too much light
>Too little Humor
>too much humor!
You people have only yourselves to blame

you mean the same thing for the 3rd time, because they did that to Suicide Squad too.

I don't know, the studio is being wishy-washy by not comitting to their project and trying to change their movies mid production to try and be more like their competition. Audiences aren't one person, so you're never going to get a singular unified opinion from focus groups. I mean they're important for market research, and fixing problems that may have been a blindspot in production, but you shouldn't slavishly adhere to them.

It's gonna suck, isn't it?

Wonder Woman will be their one hit wonder.

>hey, lets commit to focus groups in order to try to please everyone

>pleases no one

>We do not envision the embargo moving up

I wonder why...

It's because the studios invest literally $500 million, AT LEAST, into these AAA tentpole movies. The $300 million figure you hear for Justice League is for the production of the movie alone. It does not take into account the marketing costs, which often equal or even surpass the production cost.

Studios are going to play every single tentpole production uber-safe because every single one has to make $500 million at the box office just to break even. That's the reason why capeshit exists. That's why these movies lack creativity and don't take risks.

Why don't the try to make cheaper movies?
If the budget for Wonder Woman was 300 million it would be barely a success. But with half the budget, it's undoubtful.

DC gets one "good" movie every decade or so and apparently this decade's is Wonder Woman

and what a hit it was. shit tier third act with a terrible villain.

Good question.

> Studio fucked it up (Cut to ~2 hours)
> Elfman fucked it up (His retarded soundtrack has been released)
> Whedon fucked it up (Fucking retarded reshoots without decent colour/light grading)

> I wonder, do we have some Snyder visuals atleast?

Why the fuck are there so many anti-DC threads in the last few months? There's like at least 10 bait threads everyday which basically do nothing but bash Justice League. No incentives for discussion but blatant hate and whining.

At this point, I feel like not only Marvelshills or marketers make these threads but the people replying in these threads are pretty stupid too due to their replies not being any better

How come it's not allowed to delete these threads and ban the people? They add literally nothing to the board and just waste space

How is this possible, not even avengers where we knew all the characters were less than 2 hours

Even suicide squad was longer.

Because the movies are fucking awful & deserve to be ridiculed.

Marvel is just as bad, so it's not like we're making excuses for the Mouse. All capeshit is garbage. Watch literally anything else.

Capeshit deserves to be ridiculed

The Mousecucks are getting more and more paranoid, and with reason considering that Thor3 was released like less than a week ago and nobody cares.

since everyone knows Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong DChumps are trying to meme magic it to being good

>ban everyone who says things I don't like
Top fucking kek. It's just a kids' movie user. Why are you so invested in this shit?

Literally the shortest DCEU movie is the Justice League, what did they mean by that?

Because it winds up the dipshits who took the "DC is kino" memes seriously.

haha you said sneed

chuck?

A director cut actually needs a director. Whedon isn't getting a directors credit, and is the one slashing it up. While Synder is out.

Yeahhh, this is what I fucking live/love for. When I was watching thor last week, everyone laughing, having a nice time? How a movie is meant to be. I thought of those miserable fucking dc basement dwellers crying their eyes out here while I blasted back and relaxed. No no, seriously, go fuck your self DC comics. You try to imitate marvel while acting above it, you are pathetic, you are so fucking pathetic. God, this is heaven for me. I used to worry the next DC flick might be good, hoo boy do I just enjoy the ride now. Literally every single one is shit, god this train wreck is fucking ectascy to me!! I love seeing you retarded dorks beaten down like the inbred slaves you are!!! fuck yes!!! give me MORE! Cry you pathetic babies fucking cry!!!

>who the fuck saw wonder woman
More people than Civil War in the US

I bet the 45 minutes that was cut from Zack Snyders version was just pointless plot threads like in BvS that never went anywhere

Wonder Woman was a smash hit and this is their last chance to stop the DCEU. If this movie is successful too, then it's over, DC for decades

>US
Burgerland. Go shoot someone and kys

>More people than Civil War in the US

>"About 2.75 million soldiers fought in the Civil War"

Not that many then

3 origin stories, a resurrection arc, and a full blown planetary invasion. All in under 2 hours.

I bet the editing on this is fucking MENTAL

i can't stop looking at batman in this briefly thinking he was a little kid in a halloween costume

>Wonder Woman
>not MoS
Pathetic taste. Still the best DCEU movie. Ultimate edition of BvS falls slightly under it. The other two films can fuck right off the kino scale.

b-but the director's cut will save it!

They were both trash, WW was just the first in the DCEU to have meaningful financial success.

>Justice league is a movie
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
>it has actors in it
breathes in HAAHAHAHAH
>It will be played in theathers around the world
OH NONONONONONO

anyone that talks about a superhero movie this vehemently, even if mocking, is fucking loser

kek, you faggot ass dc cock suckers are so delusional. MOS was trash, and BVS was pure dog shit.

I was a BvS hater. I'm now a BvS lover.

So you are one of those persons that want the "Uncle Owen Died" scene in every new Spiderman, because otherwise you would bitch that his background would not be explained.

So.... Justice League will win an Oscar?

no one who uncle owen his, Man of Steel did a wonderful job introducing Superman.

I still can't understand the whole "wonder woman was good" meme

>It's because the studios invest literally $500 million, AT LEAST, into these AAA tentpole movies.
That's what I mean though. If you're going to blow that kind of money on a movie, it behooves one to make sure they've got all the ducks in a row BEFORE they start filming.
It just seems like they're doing it backwards.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE movie will barely be longer than your average Disney animated flick
KEK