Best pixar movie thread

best pixar movie thread

bugman detected

Kubo and the Two Strings does it better.

I highly, highly doubt it.
Unless they pulled a genius/terrible marketing campaign by obscuring an interesting plotline in the trailers

Nope

this movie clearly analyzed what Kubo did wrong and corrected the errors

>we want the beaner audience

pretty soon Pixar will run out of specific races to cater to

>elcoco

so it's a spoopy movie?

Why are they releasing this like 20 days after day of the dead?

Pixar hasn’t made a good movie since 2008 fuck off

Ratatouille?

walle, toy story, finding nemo, and a butload more were apealing to which race exactly again ?
dumb cunt

only mexico got it in time for day of the dead, and reviews have been overwhelmingly positive

sort of. there was one thing everyone hated: the Frozen short at the start, which apparently runs over 20 minutes. apparently some cinemas even took it out after people complained about it

Lol no

Mexico has really low standards when it comes to American movies though. I don't think they have the concept of cringe, so the pandering isn't off putting.

What the hell are you talking about? They are a pretty niche market and even more when it comes to their traditional stuff which for what i was very well executed in terms of detail. Also i don't think they have a very positive opinion of hollywood since lately all they been pulling off narcos/sicario stuff

Kek is that true? I remember they marketed the frozen thing HARD because they didn’t have much faith in the movie itself

Couldn't understand the movie without the subtitles.

they do have a concept of cringe, but ironically it applies mostly to mexico's own culture within tiself. a mexican dressing up or talking like a native mexican or doing a traditional dance is seen as cringe ("naco"). but this gets bypassed if a foreigner does it, then it becomes funny and the foreigner is now cool for "being mexican"

The Wall Just Got 10 Feet Higher

Love it

robots, toys, fishes

Fishes belong in the oven.

what kubo did wrong?

The final fight was shit and the dialog brainwashing the moon king.

this looks like a rip-off of The Book of Life

I saw both, it is not, both are really good.

blessss'd

i must have watched this at least 3 times a day on vhs back in the late 90s, easily the most comfy movie in existence