If the mouse buys Fox, what does this mean for Hollywood? Quips for eternity?

If the mouse buys Fox, what does this mean for Hollywood? Quips for eternity?

and forced PC stuff, moar muh strong Rey and shits
Leaving "kino" for only lazy Universal and WB
Sony and Paramount are suffering, they don't count now.

I hardly watch anything past 2007 anyways. It's all shit. There's enough old films to go around, we're not alive that long fampai

no we still have Warner Brothers

It would mean Hollywood would be entering a dark age.

Disney is terrible and sucks the soul out if any company it acquires turning IPs into formulaic safe boring bullshit

The mouse gets the Simpsons and Family Guy. I'm sure they do great things with it.

I thought they were just buying distribution rights on their streaming service, not buying the actual company.

>the mouse

whats with autistic people and hating disney so much they refuse to refer to it by name?

What happened to Universal, Paramount, MGM,...?

Mickey Mouse is actually in the public domain due to some technicality, but Disney lawyers sue the shit out of any legal scholars who try to make the claim, EVEN IN PURELY ACADEMIC SETTINGS. Look it up.

If Disney is willing to do that, what do you think they're willing to do to consolidate Hollywood?

It means we will never get another good X-Men or Deadpool movie.

X-men will be reduced to cheap green screen sound stages, generic villain of the week story lines, and quips that will undoubtably take away from every dramatic scene.

>Murdoch giving up his empire
Disney will never buy fox because they benefit from Murdoch poisoning the anglospere with far-right rhetoric so rich people can pay a bit less tax

>X-men will be reduced to cheap green screen sound stages, generic villain of the week story lines
and what is it now?

Family guy will get cancelled for good because it names names

Universal is fine. Having "little trouble" with Dark Universe, but Fat and Furious, Jurashit Park and Shitty Shades of Shit still make lot of money.

>the mouse
Saying this doesn't make you sound smart

>tfw this is all just to get the X-Men for Infinity War part 2

When did 20th Century Fox become 21st Century Fox?

I hate Disney a great deal but calling it the mouse has to be the most autistic thing of all time

>It means we will never get another good X-Men or Deadpool movie.

Well technically yes but we might get a Spideypool movie and this is all I want desu.

No bad words allowed, though. Keep the violence down too.

>When did 20th Century Fox become 21st Century Fox?
when 20th century boys became 21th century boys

20th cent is movie studio, 21st is whole brand

Does this mean we will get a Hidden Figures ride at disney world?

>they knock down space mountain for it
Wouldn't even be surprised. Then they wonder why they can't make classic rides anymore when they base them all off forgettable flicks and bulldoze them every few years to replace them with the next flick.

LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE?

only autists hate disney

Thanks.