I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Was this supposed to be meaningful?

For a replicant, He's lived a more interesting and meaningful life than you ever will, OP.

he's not real you retard

And yet he'll still have more of an impact on people than you or OP ever will.

>I've seen ships on fire
oh wow
>Watched jet fuel steel beams melt
Did see 9/11?

What did he mean by this

this movie is boring af, i tried to watch it 3 times and i end up sleeping every time

>spin-off showing he seeing all those things when?

also this is obviously a reference to the feeling drug addicts have about their experiences.

>The Virgin Deflection

>not real
>has a picture of him

Are you stupid?

His memories dont get archived with God... they disappear into the abyss

I think what this is trying to say that unlike humans he wasn't made by god so he can't be saved by god and we will get into heaven if we die but he is just a machine so everything will just be gone meanwhile we were made by god and therefore we get to spend eternity in paradise hope that helps :)

Not deckard though

>Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
>fire
>in space

Did he really experience all this, or were they implanted memories?

Well i don't know if you noticed but did you notice that all replicant males had receding hairline meanwhile deckard doesn't cause he is blessed by god and replicants aren't cuz they're just machines anyways the easiest way to identify replicants is by their receding hairline therefore its 100% certain that deckard is human hope that helps :)

>airplanes have a captain and use a lot of nautical jargon
He KNEW about 9/11 and did nothing about it.

What difference does it make?

Stick to capeshit.

Deckard doesn't know if he is human the same way we don't know for certain if we will go to an afterlife or if we are just biological robots.

Once artificial intelligence can form memories and emotions, it will have a desire to live just like any organic life. This film is just more propaganda for "hurr be nice to robots!!!"

Why do people still reply to these threads?

Shit, I'm doing it too now.

>The rape, Deckard....

>Was this supposed to be meaningful?
Its meaningful TO HIM. That's the point. Its to humanize him.

The c-beams dont mean anything to you. They are not supposed to. They mean alot to the guy who saw them.

Your reaction is supposed to be "Oh he's not really so much of a robot, he's human like me, because when I die I might look back at beautiful things I saw and experienced and think of them longingly too. Gee Roy, your not such a bad guy your a human too."

But you insufferable autists are really more of robots than even the replicants. Nobody is expecting you to go "Holy fucking shit C-BEAMS!!!!" your just supposed to feel bad that a guy is dying and he wants to keep living. But even that basic human emotion is lost on you abominations.

I was just shitposting you fucking autist

So uh it's a movie about fucking replicants where they can copy paste memories

And ye tall these things are just magically lost? Why don't they freeze his brain to save them?

>I was merely pretending to be a mentally ill retard
like clockwork

>REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN

Generic reply for someone who can't comprehend that the blade runner movies are just shit

As I said, stick to capeshit.

>you don't like a tacky sci-fi film pseuds? Lol you must like superhero movies xD

>I've seen shitposts your janitors wouldn't believe. Attack Sneeds feeding off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Chuck's fade into the dark and turn into the Tannhauser Sneed. All those moments will be lost in time, like posts in an archived thread. Time to post.

>Blade Runner
>tacky sci-fi film
Confirmed for not having seen the film.

Absolute pleb