IT'S OGRE

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Other urls found in this thread:

splitsider.com/2017/11/louis-c-k-abruptly-cancels-the-premiere-of-i-love-you-daddy/
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1457/26/1457264590874.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press S to spit on grave

S

Press what? What am I, some kinda cuck?

F U CK

F

s

About time. fuck this guy

what happen?

This?

No one knows but a bomb is gonna drop today:

splitsider.com/2017/11/louis-c-k-abruptly-cancels-the-premiere-of-i-love-you-daddy/

NYT about to publish a huge story on him apparently. His new movie premiere is already cancelled

>Another Trump hater career is destroyed
At this point Trump having a voodoo witch doctor in his cabinet is the only explanation that makes sense

>tfw they're sending rapists
>tfw they're sending their worst not their best

hopefully he'll join back up with anthony cumia in the ranks of obscurity and actually be funny again

Louis CK is a notorious creep that physically and mentally abused women in the comedy circles for years the NYT is about to break the story

That witch doctor is gonna need to work harder to kill two thirds of the population

F

S

that’s dumb, almost everyone hates Trump because he’s objectively bad at his job, just because a few people that go down for other reasons doesn’t mean hating him some curse..

Problem is, people don't realize that the far left groups will now openly swoop in to the top of th entertainment industry, and those who are left will be virtue signalling for their lives.
The gigantic wave of feminist Mary Sue commie shit of magnitude never seen before will hit us with full force.
Add to that those 18 billion poured into Open Society, and we have a ride of our lives ahead of us, fellows.

How about a much more logical explanation? Like for instance, leftists are all hypocrites, sexual deviants, rapists and pedophiles. Seems much closer to actual truth.

where'd this poll come from? I wasn't polled.

this is what you get for thinking cellular networks use satellite technology.

this is like firing a machine gun into a bunch of cows that are close together and considering yourself a good shot.

you’re speaking pure nonsense

he he he
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1457/26/1457264590874.png

>No more Louie

>Implying this wasn't all orchestrated by CHINA in order to topple one of Americas largest money making machines

The Chinese movie industry is booming exponentially whilst Hollywood is crumbling. All part of the plan for 2030 takeover.

Do you understand how polls work you dunce

>Polling

I didn't realize Hillary was president.

Okay, Spacey and the Jew were fine. They're fucking scummy people. But I genuinely don't wanna loose Louis to this horseshit.

Fuck the world man...

lol

Reddit is that way, cuck

This is the best part. We don't know exactally, so we will speculate for days until the NYT opens it up.

you first, sissy

STFU Triggered Drumptard.

considering how much time Donnie wastes bitching about her on Twitter rather than doing his job, you’d think she is

Looks like we won't see any more of Louis. He was overrated, but still really good. I'm just glad he put out so much content these last few years before he got taken down

This witchhunt seems kind of fucked. I mean if you run through the history of every male, particularly successful normie male in a prominent industry you are going to find dirt. Jilted exlover will shit on you, remember that one time she asked you to choke her because she asked you to? That was rape. You said something glib racially or sexist while drunk or without thinking properly. You misread signs that a girl is into you and hit on her sexually.

I mean if you compile it and give it to times and then splurg it on twitter, you can destroy people.

HAPPENING

Trump is too fucking thickheaded to fall like all the other losers.

It's amazing how he just keep on going. He's a big fat whale just swimming in the ocean, swallowing all the plankton, not giving a fuck while everyone around him panics.

Ummmm so user have you engaged in any of that behavior? Because you sound like a sexual predator to me. Normal people dont do that. Women arent just animals for you to gawk and ogle and harass

Can you fucking cocksuckers who deny tactic that was so far used in nearly every single relevant industry finally fuck off and choke on dilatation dildos?

So him masterbating in front of female writers is true?

it's because he can do no wrong in the eyes of his fans
it's a personality cult, similar to obama or reagan but more intense I'd say

Yup
I also fear for the notion that you can never change your mind
So many people state an opinion these days and get a tweet flung in their face from years ago as if they still hold that opinion and always will
Dark times indeed

Yes, hello magapedes from /pol-tv/, maga and praise pepe.
So, NYT is going to break a story about Louis ck being a sexual deviant?
But you told me NYT was literally fake news! That’s what daddy trump (pbuh) says all the time.
What is it now? Is it not fake news because it fits your based narrative that all libruls (who are the real fascists! Am I right fellow based pedes?) are sexual deviants and the real bigots?

Pls halp
Maga and shabibay,
A concerned magapede

>it's because he can do no wrong in the eyes of his fans
No, it's because he can do no wrong in his own eyes.

You guys realize that women are trying to take the opportunity to seize control of Hollywood for the worst, right?

Seek mental help, user.

This thread is knee-deep in salt from all these bitches trying to make a Louis CK thread about Donald Trump. You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves.

and when Putin hacks the election for you...

New York Times is pretty based when it comes to entertainment since its run by jews.

It's obviously fake when it comes to politics because they are leftist jews. The director of the CIA and FBI have already shat on them for using fake sources.

And when they do they'll continue to eat each other alive

doublethink

I want off this universe. This is obviously the worst timeline.

>It’s based when it fits my agenda but not when it doesn’t, then it’s fake

You’re a braindead, blue-pilled sheep.

lol

>Objectively bad at this job

Explain why he is any worse than Obama.

Hmmmm, that sounds like Cherry picking, based fellow pede.
Will ponder tho about what you said in my kek-cave (it’s actually my bedroom in my parents house, but I call I kek cave sounds so based xD)

Praise Peep!

Cringeworthy effort.

I don't even mind CK, but watching leftist media gobble up one of their own is always hilarious.

>all libruls (who are the real fascists! Am I right fellow based pedes?) are sexual deviants and the real bigots?

They are -
- Hollywood rape and pedophilia abuse - Hollywood is exclusively leftist
- Rape culture - the worst situation where 1 in 3 women gets raped is on college campuses which is overwhelmingly leftists.
- Almost every single mass shooter was leftist or democrat registered voter
- Biggest mass murderers in history were leftists who starved and killed over 100 million of their own people in the name of equality and social justice.

etc.etc.

>libtard education at work
learn to read, they have a stake in politics so they will make up shit about Trump just for subscribes, entertainment is different since they are jews and well connected in Hollywood

You really don't see how a predictor poll is different from asking 10,o00 people "do you think Trump is a good president?"

This is probably the closest desu. Maybe not ALL liberals are such and such, but the super outspoken famous ones almost definitely are projecting their own faults when they call him a womanizer, rapist, etc.

>libtard education
I wish people realised they could be intellectually superior like us if they just ignored their mainstream education

s

Well, he deported almost no one in comparison to Obama, and so far he didn't destroy and attack any sovereign country, which is bad for GDP.

If you honestly don’t know you’re not paying attention.

His transgender ban was blocked because he’s a cuck and he can’t even get rid of Obamacare despite multiple attempts... He’s so fucking ineffective, it’s a joke.

Plus your Obama compairson is whataboutism, it’s not relevant.

He can't because people who whine about how bad dr president Trump is at his job struggle to operate the register at theirs

NYT is owned a sandnigger Mexican. Of course NYT has it out for Jews and Hollywood.

so are rightists, the amount of queers that preach "family values" that have been found out now
anyone can play that immature game

All you have to do is listen to Peterson thought on it, all these feminist liberals and how creepy they areff

Most liberals are low testorone in general, using something like feminism to get close to women so they can prey on them rather than conventional male traits like strength and intelligence

>he can’t even get rid of Obamacare
that's congress's job

Coraling the Congress and the Senate is the president's job.

see also: How Obama manipulated the Senate to pass Obamacare.

Lol if you think a president is the end all be all of legislative and judicial power in the country you should really just kill your self

He hasn't passed a single piece of major legislation.

You guys call it Obamacare crediting it to Obama for passing it, yet Trump's a good boy he can't influence congress it's not his problem DINDU NUFFIN

Nope, it’s his job to convince them. He’s objectively bad at that.

Nice rebuttal.

You're using the term manipulated as if it's not a negative and neglecting the multiple congressman/senators tried and caught in corruption scandals over the last 9 years. Do you know who bob menendez is?

Because libcucks are hell bent on destroying the country and blocking all the good legislation

He's a trump supporter, of course he doesn't.

Obama had huge trouble with congress too.

Ummm, it doesn't work that way, sweetie :) Who hurt you?

>Not understanding what the difference between a predictor pol and an opinion pol is.

Truly retarded.

That isn't a refutation

>it’s his job to convince them.
Obama failed at that too, so did Clinton and hw Bush. getting congress to do anything is a lot harder than you think

Fox News seems to think she is

Yeah, some fascist totalitarian state you have there, pal.

Yesssss goooood keep them distracted from real problems with frivolous celebrity nonsense yes goood comrade

>polls
It's sad people care about these after how inaccurate they're shown to be.

Do people also not understand that 2+2=4, and "red is not blue"?

kek, says someone who waffles about pay gap and thinks that 'per capita' is racist.

I don't know, do you pretty sure CNN told me had a 99% chance according to the polls on nov 6th :^)

>cancelling Chloe kino for this

How can liberals block legislation when there is a Republican majority in the House and Senate?

Any piece of Trump legislation can pass without a single Democrat voting yes.

>He hasn't passed a single piece of major legislation.
That's the entire point of the GOP you idiot. They want to government to be powerless and do nothing.

Where did I say that? Did I hurt your feefees?

based

In other news: a Trump supporter can't write a proper sentence.