I am Moot

I am Moot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrZRYzZsOOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moot's gone. Let it go.

Let it go.

you know whats really sad moot has the ##founder capcode now and has never used it

Fuck, I legitly laughed

checked

the cold never bothered me anyway

>legitly

Okay, I chuckled.

Love this meme to bits. Also, check'd.

The creator of 9gag.

I miss him.

Why? Was it really that funny to see him pop up every 7 months just to say "I'm moot lol?"

If he's like me it means just another sign that the slow, inexorable march of time continues ever on

Since this thread doesn't seem to be for much of anything else, I'm just going to check this.

Yeah, it was. It was nice to see him be a part of the community and you know, actually give a shit.

>a part of the community
>actually give a shit
>pop up every 7 months just to say "I'm moot lol?"
Sounds like you weren't around.

>moot
>actually give a shit.

I remember
youtube.com/watch?v=SrZRYzZsOOs

This shit is going to give me nightmares.

Never.

SJMoot was better than Jew Gook. When will Snacks save us?

Updated to reflect current moot

He leaving is just a sign that things change, and people move on but I don't change and I don't move on, so I only feel bad about this.

You choose not to change. You choose to feel bad. You choose to be an idiot.

Where else is there to go?

Anywhere. Anywhere else would be a choice to change. Shove your epin feels up your ass if you're just going to mope.

We could go on into a great lengthy discussion about the true freedom of choices, he nativity of feelings and the role of limitations and even if they are self imposed or not. But I don't think we would get into somewhere beyond that initial post, there's is no truth to be told or lesson to be learned. Just mindless whispers calling each other faggots.

I am Meximoot

>We could go on into a great lengthy discussion about the true freedom of choices
No we couldn't because you're pretending whimsical musing instead of admitting that you could have gone anywhere else at any time.

But I don't want to go anywhere else. I like this site. As much as I bitch about it and piss and moan in general, it's the place I feel most comfortable. I wouldn't trade this shithole full of faggots for anywhere else.

>I don't want to
Nobody's said anything about whether you want to or not, it does not factor at all. Learn to read.

Fuck why do people treat this like it's some sort of inescapable death trap? I only come here a few times a week for an hour or so unless there's big news.

>But I don't want to go anywhere else. I like this site

Then shut the fuck up. Why are you acting like such a melodramatic faggot?

Because they're idiots. Read this shit and tell me an idiot didn't say it:

Like I said, we could go on and on with this little game but in the end we would never get past the point of start. You description is flawed and biased, a little bit of projection and a lot of implications result only in the most silly of talks. The only thing you want to get is the confirmation of your bias while I just want to talk. I wonder how silly this would look like.

I didn't mean it like that. I mean I fucking hate social media, I don't like Reddit, and any of the several dozen Sup Forums ripoffs/spinoffs over the years are dead with little to no activity. Sup Forums is still unique, even after all of these years. High level of activity, very few rules, dedicated community, broad array of boards for topics, no registration or names, etc. Where else could you go where any of that holds true?

>this little game
More contrived whimsical musing. Do you live in an anime?

>Where else could you go where any of that holds true?
Outside.

Fuck that. Outside is where the sun is.

>b-b-b-b-b-but i dont WANNA

Oh my god you're such a pathetic cunt. Please kill yourself. We're not your friends here to have deep discussions. Where here to shit post about children's cartoons and comic books.

How can you be this much or pretentious faggot and post on Sup Forums of all places. Look at the OP faggot, LOOK AT IT. It's a picture of Groot with Moots face for fucks sake

>WHAT IS A MAAAAAAN? HURRR

I honestly, genuinely miss him, especially now that we have the inferior jap moot.

Why? He left because he was caught being a cuck

If I could enjoy being outside with other people or had the time I would try that.

Because it is a game. These shallow and spiteful comments are just a form for you to finding pleasure. One wouldn't reply more than once to the same post just to waste their time if they weren't getting anything from it.

It's just a stupid game, with such low prizes. Still, here I am feeding you, being just as moronic as you are and continuing the game.

>It's just a stupid game, with such low prizes

Because just like you, I want someone acknowledge me even if it is on a hurtful manner.

>just like you
Nah.

Who the hell is Moot?

a furfag

he left because he didn't want to deal with our shit anymore, especially after the fappening. That and Jap moot is a jew who constantly trying to monetize the site.

When will Internet Comics give us 616 Moot back?

I'm getting tired of ANAD Moot.

Give us Ultimatum Moot.

Is summoning him still forgiven?

The guy that betrayed us, sold us to Jackie4Chan

I feel like if we wanted to we could cuck Chink Moot and drive him away.

But if we did, who would buy or own the site?

>we could cuck
What the fuck does this even mean? We're going to... bang his wife until he quits Sup Forums?

Welcome to [current year], when people completely forgot words are supposed to have meaning.

Here I was once told to cuck a nigger.

Sup Forums is better than this, even if one underage thinks he's fitting in.

>Le cuck maymay

Some other faggot said "We could cuck Chink moot" when I said Moot was caught be a cuck I mean we found out a girl he was seeing was fucking another dude

So what?

>that time moot was in a music video

You could tell someone is just 12yrs old by their preferred usage of certain words
>kek cuck cuck cuck redpill

That was about the time he left

And you think they're related because they were about the same time? Ooh, maybe he ate a sandwich and that made him quit Sup Forums! Jesus you people are fucking stupid.

>we found out a girl he was seeing was fucking another dude
It sure is great that we can believe everything we see on the internet and there's no such thing as photoshop, like how we learned from this thread that moot is actually some sort of plant creature.

I saw in this thread that moot is a furry, too.

Is that you moot?

No, because I didn't pop in and say "lol hi im moot" and then leave.

I know 30 year olds who use redpill.

I don't mind he term, but fucking Matrix were dumb movies.

>Implying that isn't true

The sequels were shit, but the first was fucking amazing at the time.

The only thing it had going for it, was the whole "WHAT IF THE REAL WORLD IS AN ILLUSION???" idea. The idea was cool and fresh to moviegoers at the time, I'll admit. But the writing itself, and most of the acting, weren't good.

I'll respectfully disagree. I still like The Matrix. Keanu was great in that movie, and Laurence Fishburne is always good. But at the same time, I can't defend it all that much.

I guess you're mostly right.

I miss him. As much thar he was faggot he is still was better than jap moot.

In b4 Milo buys Sup Forums.

Shit, that would be a good thing. Milo would get the mods to fuck off.

He would fuck the mods.

i think it was in his plans IF a certain anti-free speech person won a certain position. Maybe now he does not see the point anymore.

Call me a fucking retard, but can you clarify? What anti-free speech person?

The other US presidential candidate, the one that lost spectacularly.

Okay. I hated her and gladly voted for Trump, but out of my complaints, I never would have listed "anti-free speech". Not sure where that's coming from, honestly.

I heard enough out of her mouth to come to that conclusion. Her political friends are all against "hate speech", and a lot of people voting for her were pro-censorship.

/ Sup Forums derail

>hate speech
Fair enough. To me, the entire idea of "hate" speech and "hate" crimes are completely and utterly indefensible. In that sense, I understand what you're saying, but that doesn't make Hillary unique. She's exactly like every other politician, R or D, that we've had for at least 20 years. So, I still wouldn't count that in my complaints personally. That's just a complaint I have about American politics and society in general.

Lol I'm moot

WE ARE MOOT

>outside
>very few rules
pick one.
there's also way less concentration of people into my same interests there, they're all spread out around the globe and brought together by the magic of Sup Forums.

What's moot even up to nowadays, still at Google?

Daily reminder his last post on this board was in a Steven universe thread.

Finding a site admin, though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go.

I have been on Sup Forums longer than moot now.

moot is a newfag.

I once tried to change. It was awful, unrewarding, and overall, a never-ending source of stress. At this point I just want to save enough money so I can spend my later years locked inside my house until I keel over.

Wanna know how we can tell you are a pair of disgusting gay normies?

Should have ended here, but everyone decided to be a faggot about it.

>Sup Forums is better than this
No. If anything, Sup Forums is worse.