LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is last one chink-market poster?

waaaaaa baby wan milky baby wan diaper change

- quote by u

What?! There are whites in it? Fuck this movie.

>the only white man in the movie is the bad guy

WE

not photoshopped enough desu

Serkis's expression is immediately meme-worthy

I am more excited for this than to Ant Man

False. Bilbo is good and Gollum is bad as always.
And what a creepy hand.

Fucking hilarious.

Why couldn't they give Klaw just a normal ray gun hand like in the comics instead of an ugly, jarring CGI mess?

Always good to see Andy Serkis getting work but why is he so obsessed with apes?

Seriously, fuck white people.

war ready
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayyyyyyyyy

Are any of these actors actually African? Seems kind of racist to equate all black people with Africa

Lupita is cute af I dont care what anyone says

why do nibbas eyes always look like they jaundice

Underrated

someone do this pls

black panther
planet of the apes

planet of the black apes
apes of the black planet
black panther apes
panthers eating apes

war reaedy
warr raeeadi

their shit colored melanin literally leaks into their eyes

>apes of the black planet
My favourite Public Enemy album

found the Chinese poster on the bottom right

Then get away from us. Get out of our civilization, stop wearing our clothes, stop seeing our movies (including THIS one since blacks were too retarded to come up with their own), and just fucking be gone and go back to your black African paradise.

Fucking parasite. Sooner or later people are gonna tire of you controlling the narrative to be about what whites have to do to provide for you while all you do is shit on whites.

The lighting actually looks pretty decent for character posters

Bane?

>His wife's son

why are internet racists such spergs
do you think anyone else but other fellow Sup Forums white guys are posting the exact kind of bait you Sup Forums white guys hate?
its easier to believe black people browse Sup Forums than that another Sup Forums poster with intimate knowledge of board culture knows exactly what to post to get (you)'s
But then there are dumbasses like you ranting as if you are imagining telling off a black guy to his face in real life.

Michael b Jordan is the bad guy retard.

FPWP

>White guy is the secondary bad guy
>A black guy saves him from prison because he needs guns n shieet
>Black guy vs Black guy
Literally Niggers: The Movie

Goddamn the costume design of this movie looks like it'll be fantastic. I love how it incorporates traditional African style with a modern slickness.

underrated

These are some good posters imo, and I'm a racist that promotes black genocide.

The only one I don't like is the old man at the bottom, he looks like shit and his hand looks fake.

Does Panther even have mainly white enemies?

Wtf just give us an african villain and dont put any white people in this movie you fucking jews.

What's the lore behind hands?

Andy serkis is half Armenian, therefore not white
Also killmonger is the main bad guy and he's black

How is it even possible to be this dumb?

Lupita needs to grow her hair long, she'd be a 10/10

nobodys crying tho

I have a feeling he's going to end up being the tragic villain who was corrupted by the outside (white) world.

how dis?

>niggers in charge of Africa
DELET

looks like the great gatsby poster

Whats with all the racist posts. I think they look pretty decent

>please insert DVD 2 to continue

It was a different time.

Marvel don't even try, do they?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERILARDIA

I actually don't know what the problem is. Other than the fact I think he cannot remove his mask in the comics I think it will be a decent movie to pass time.

why would anyone except black people want to watch a movie with blacks

wtf is wrong with that Andy Serkis poster
he looks like a retarded aussie with a mannequin hand

>bottom right

His face conveys "what fucking movie have I got myself into?"

>white people have been generally good guys to the African continent

I'm sure he loses the hand in AOU. That awkward photoshop let's you know he stole a new one from the local crash test site.

can someone post a webm where klaw destroys a car?

Just like in real life

>black people have been generally good guys to anywhere ever.

That's because the black racists are out faking hate crimes

fakehatecrimes.org/

He stole (((ULTRON'S))) hand and now he has super-hand powers.

You know it's that.

HELLA DIVERSE

Honestly the villain should've looked more like Drumpf.

I think this is it

we

Yeah, fuck brumpf, fuck white people!

what am i looking at

The Kings and Queens are coming back wh*te bitch, get used to being a minority you racist piece of shit

What's wrong with this? Till now people were fine with having cast exact opposite of this with all white actors and one token black dude who's not even on the good side. Now that most of the cast is black in a capeshit flick, you bitches start crying? Lol

>Gollum crushes goblet with new metal hand
>GROOVY

Andy Serkis actually looks pretty badass I'm glad he has a good career now

Just like to remind people this comes out during Black History Month.

God damn, blacks are ugly.

The funny thing is you think the world will be a better place for it.

Look at the real Africa and not the flying pyramids Wakandans and WEgyptians you have to imagine. Then look at all the black ghetto neighborhoods in America. Look at Haiti.

Yeah, buddy. That shit's gonna be worldwide thanks to your people never growing up, and instead tearing down the rest of the planet to your level.

We ARE your only chance at a decent standard of living, and you're making us go away more and more each day. So yeah enjoy your worldwide ghetto.

There is no magical Wakanda black paradise; only black shitholes. And what decent places that are out there will go away when we go away.

Enjoy. You deserve to fucking rot on a dying planet. You will live on and suffer while we will have died and gone away. Our dsuffering the loss of what we built will be over.

They built all the infrastructure

Thought this also desu

>triggered this hard

Look ok to me.
What your problem OP?
You some kind of autistic Sup Forumslack?

Treehouse of Horror XKANGVI

Except the Alt-Right say a movie made in Africa starring Africans is perfectly fine and healthy, it's your ugly mob that want to erase people from their own culture for "diversity". We would never want to see a genuine black African goddess (so no, not the Egyptians) played by a white women, but you're wanking in delight because white Germanic deities like Heimdall and Valkyrie are played by black people. You're not the good guys.

I mean the best places to live in Africa if you had to choose would be the ones with white settlers

So diverse

You misspelled "yes"

"Internet racists" yeah, because it's so racist to stick up for your own culture and people, and to expect others to have morals and principles enough to move away from a culture they hate to go live in their own thriving cultures.

POWERFUL

I mean, the movie's about black people what's the problem?

dat public school brainwashed marxist education

Let me guess... Serkis is the villain

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

once a nigger..

Based, other poster sucking too much cock. .

>walks into black neighborhood "wow obviously you guys aren't a minority, there's nothing but blacks here"

That's how retarded you guys are when you whine about the diversity comment. Not to mention that the majority of the MCU is still white, BP doesn't change that or tarnish it. Literally a nothing burger.

Michael B Jordan is the main villain

>the majority of the MCU is still white
fuck off jew