Cuck memes aside Louis is /our guy/...

Cuck memes aside Louis is /our guy/, if you listen to him on O&A he's a conservative guy who is redpilled on political correctness and the bullshit that minorities and women get up to. You chucklefucks better be ready to back him up when the shit hits the fan

>Film is called "I Love You, Daddy"
>Cancelled due to incoming sex scandal

He's a pedo, isn't he?

Don’t you have some interracial breeding grounds to be attending. Louis?

Women throw themselves at comedians all the time. Cuck memes aside I won’t believe a single one that he did anything I inappropriate. If anything he was approached first.

Not even a fan. I am highly speculative of his case.

>mexican jew
>our guy

Try again schlomo.

>if you listen to him on O&A he's a conservative guy who is redpilled on political correctness and the bullshit that minorities and women get up to
he specifically says he is a liberal over and over, just that he hates other liberals as much as conservatives if not moreso

but yeah he was pretty based from 2007-2011 on O&A. I used to listen to the collection of his appearances when delivering pizzas. like 120 hours of that shit, it was comedy platinum

The fact he has that in his backgriund and could have choseb to be a dirty heeb instead of a respectable white man just shows how much he deserves our respect
I get he should be called a Cuck for when he makes jokes that appeal to lib audiences today but there's a time for memes and time to protect a great career

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

>NYT prepping for Loius CK

top kek

you never heard of the stories about him whipping out his dick in front of females?

i like his comedy, i will also enjoy his career down, just hoping that its something spectacular and not some mild vanilla shit

I went to a Louis CK show last night and I think this whole cuck thing has broken him.
"Hey guys, how are we doing tonight."
>You're a cuck Louis!
"Haha, yeah, thanks, thanks. Listen, before I talk about that, a funny story happened to me the other day. I was with my daughters---"
>INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!
"Yeah, haha, but this wasn't it. I was with my daughters---"
>Probably out looking for bulls and studs!
>BBC!
"No, this isn't a cuck story, listen---"
>CU-CKY LOU-IE
*CLAP-CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*
>CU-CKY LOU-IE
*CLAP-CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*
"Urgh, fine. We were looking for some BBC."
>Crowd erupts in laughter to the point where Louis can't even talk for a full five minutes.

I genuinely felt bad for the guy. He looked utterly defeated. It seemed like he had a funny story he wanted to tell, but the crowd just cornered him into doing his cuck material. I think he was happy to take the cuck dollar for a while but he looked so sad up there. I guess this is what you get for promoting race-mixing and the cuckolding lifestyle. I still can't help but feel that he has some funny non-cuck material left in him though. It's really too bad.

>falling for the Sup Forums is Sup Forums shilling

somebody for the love of God post him whistling for the interracial couple at the Oscars and saying no thanks to the white couple

Louis C.K. is the epitome of the limp-wristed beta nu-male manchild that the (((media))) and (((entertainment industry))) thrust upon the masses in order to degenerate our white, non-Jew culture. He's a fucking MEXICAN that hates white Americans, all the while hiding behind the white heritage of his ancestors. He's pure cancer, a degenerate, and our nation would be better off if he was hit by a truck and killed.

>great career

I'm sorry, when exactly did Louis CK get a "great career"? I'm tired of """journalists""" living in an echochamber and tag-team writing about shit that nobody cares about except for them.

Lena Dunham's Girls and FX's Louie were both barely watched by television standards, both peaking at around 600,000 people watching. Yet those weak numbers include every journalist in Brooklyn, so we get breathless updates and episode recaps about the star and show watched by

Nice try, Schlomo

>getting mad he got away with saying Nigger on stage

Louis is playing comedy 4D chess

>I'm sorry, when exactly did Louis CK get a "great career"?

I'm talking about quality not income you stupid cunt

>quality
>being a self-loathing beta male
Choose one.

Name one recent comedy series better than Louie, I'll wait

Vice Principals.