Did he ever pay those back taxes?

Did he ever pay those back taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
youtube.com/watch?v=a6G8k5b01uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wiped any evidence of his confessions when he got the carrot recorder pen thing.

What are you talking about, user? He is simply your average 32-year-old man who lives comfortably despite having made no money in his entire life. His records show it.

I think you might have a problem with foxes.

I'm pretty sure he would've been arrested if anyone found out

Yep, in the form of physical services for various men employed by the city.

No. He is now in dept to the state furever.

>furever

I hope you get hit by a goddamn bus for this, you motherfucker.

Cool deleted scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Don't get furrious.

I can see why they deleted it. The story behind that scene would not fit in with the story that made it into the final movie.

of course, apartheid in a disney cartoon. crazy!

Damn, I get why they changed it but this draft of the movie was way more interesting.

maybe we'll see someday full draft of the early plot, like Pixar did with Monster Inc.

>obey and conform
>governmental oppression
No the government would fucking shut it down.

Do you think he secretly pays cub scout kids to let him suck them off because he misses the time those cub scout kids from his childhood made him suck them off as part of his "initiation"?

but that's censorship and the violation of the free speech law.

*right

>freeze peach
Do you think The Government want to keep that?

All governments have a list of shady shit they've done over the decades to keep their grip over the common worker drone population.

what a great boyfriend material.

>but that's censorship and the violation of the free speech law.

t. foolish person

>the government

What government? US? EU? Russia? Outside of the paranoid few, most countries wouldn't care too much.

Remember, this isn't the 60s-70s anymore.

Zootopia was made here in the USA. And yes our government is very fucking shady.

people would care, a movie that blatantly blames whitey for all the evil in the world.they dotdged a bullet here.

>they dotdged a bullet
Maybe, but not necessarily. It is possible to make a movie about tension between species and NOT make it a racial allegory. Disney could NOT do that, but theoretically it's possible.

Shady yes, but not so shady that it'll outright challenge a movie making conglomerate.

Also, if they really wanted to censor stuff that would make people oppose the government, why are books like 1984, Brave New World, It Can't Happen Here, and so on exist within their borders?

You forget that with free speech comes good profit.

Disney are concerned with their reputation as much as they are concerned with making money.

Controversial shit is for thinking adults, not children. Disney's reputation is a safe child-friendly company. They will NEVER make anything truly controversial or mentally challenging.

Unless an artist makes it, and Disney does not notice. Then said artist will get fired, and Disney will apologize.

If they were so "concerned" about their reputation in terms of dark undertones, they wouldn't be showing Wall-E or Up. In a way, it improved theirs.

But I understand why they'd avoid the whole shock collar thing. It's dark, something akin to slave collars and the yellow stars. Not something your average American family would sit down to watch to have a happy Friday evening.

They're practically both,here's the whole story behind the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI

If this is how they make good movies, how do they make bad ones?

Wall-E and Up are Pixar movies, you dunce.

Next time you'll say Leia is a Disney Princess™.

>how do they make bad ones?

By being bland and lacking color or interest. Lacking that little emotion that gives its flow to it. Also lack of plot.

Luckily Pixar always, or at least seems, to have that little spark that never really burns out.

See pic related. They get a say on what is going to be distributed.

You just described Frozen to me, man that movie sucked

>32
He's 20

20 is how many years Judy added when calculating his backed taxes. Nick is 32.

They stopped that script because it sucked. It gave none of the characters a reason to be in that environment. I know edgelords want their shock collars, but the original concept was terribly flawed.

>20 years of tax evasion
>"..doing this since I was 12, now hop-along"

I may be just a dumb bunny but i'm pretty good at adding. Did you ever watch the movie, user?

No, creator said it was a good movie, just not the one they wanted to make.

Does he remind anyone of Bill Murray?

I think it's his attitude.

Who fucking cares. The wealthy don't pay taxes, but still get elected by poor people who DO even though they barely are making it. And yet, both have no problem blaming life's problems on predators...excuse me...minorities while they have only 1/2 of all tax money go toward military rather than social programs (that are generally viewed as cancer to society).

The very last fucking thing I could possibly cared about is if Nick paid back those taxes or not. Everything about taxes makes no fucking sense no matter what angle you look at it.

>The wealthy don't pay taxes

They do. Even using all of the loopholes they still pay more than you ever will in your lifetime while nearly half the country pays no federal income tax at all. You need to stop listening to the autism of Bernie Sanders and research actual tax code

>Half oo tax revenue goes tot he military

>Military is less than 20% of GDP spending while social programs like SS and Medicare/Medicaid are more than half and both are terrible programs on the verge of going broke

Anyway, I'm sure Nick got a stay on his taxes for assisting in an investigation of a massive conspiracy

So they actually did start to animate this sequence.

that movie was like 40% complete.

They're garnishing his wages now that he has a legitimate job.

>SS and Medicare/Medicaid are more than half and both are terrible programs on the verge of going broke

no, both are fully solvent for around the next 30 years, and after that, still pay out 90% of their benefits. and that can be fixed by raising the tax cap on those programs, meaning that right now, someone who makes 180,000 a year pays in the same amount (not percentage, amount) as someone making millions.

the lie that they are about to collapse is a front for people who don't like the programs in principle to scuttle them and be able to say their hand was forced.

Sequel fucking when? After Ralph 2?

i dont think you can continue such movie, it delivered its message.

No way man. I want to see Avianopolis and Scale City.

nah, not happening.

They'll just latch onto identity issues. They jokingly used it in Nick's popsicle con. I can see some desperate writer using that.

There is nothing wrong with that what he said, nothing a TAIL

youtube.com/watch?v=a6G8k5b01uE