youtube.com/watch?v=JpdSERmlItg
youtube.com/watch?v=2EKdAiu3toY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Way better than XD ever was.

Had some surprisingly good shit.

RELEASE THE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I vaguely remember that.

Hasn't aged well but then again what hasn't.

Honestly wish this shit would have kept going, it had some potential.

Also a lot of corruption fantasies yo. Like every main character went batshit crazy/possessed/tainted.

Was legit.

I don't remember it at all, literally my only experience with the show was the stuff I found on Fchan all those years ago.

Jetix was more extreme and radical then Disney XD actually was. Like Jetix just had more content while XD was just whatever cartoons Disney Channel dumps on them while trying to seem extreme and radical

Doesn't hold a candle to fox kids

A lot of 3D shows came out around the same time. I kinda get them all mixed up. Like. Get Ed. Storm Hawks.

I was really into Oban Star Racers and Martin Mysteries. But I was in college and didn't have cable, so I watched them on LQ streams that stopped to buffer every other minute.

Oban/Get Ed/ Dragon Booster were the only ones that stood out to me, Oban the most and Ed the least.

Dragon booster had the most worldbuilding though, and better action-combat. They were headed into a whole knew plot when it ended, too.

Dragon designs and abilities were hype as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=onCrGGoTnpM

These shows were so forgettable. I recognize them. But I couldn't tell you their names or what they were even about.

The only thing I remember liking on the block was old Digimon reruns.

Get Ed was pretty prominent in the Jetix promos, as I recall. That's all I remember of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sj8oF_HYmE

I remember dropping my jaw when I first saw this on Jetix.

The feels are so definitely real.

Digimon Frontier best. Shit this nostaliga hurts m8s.

I digged the intro music.

youtube.com/watch?v=djmUrdIX12I

Man I dug the intro as well, shit was so hype and too damn short.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pG1VWD3iF4

Digimon Frontier went on for an age but when it ended I was pretty darn rustled. I think it was a great example of a plot-driven story that had a definitive progression.

it was basically the Saturday morning cartoon channel but not exclusive to that time-slot which when i was a kid is all i ever wanted. what would have made it even better was if the us version had sonic x (before i realized how bad that show was)

DIX

But a lot of these shows were just 1-note seasons that didn't go anywhere.

For me it wasn't just jetix shows, it was everything around that time. A lot of awesome web comics that showed a lot of promise, but never reached a conclusion.
It was one development hell after another.
So dissatisfying, it gave me headaches. I'm getting headaches just thinking about it.

Bump

Bump

I feel you man. Lot of creativity, a lot of lost potential.

At least Bob and George ended, right?

Things like this make me feel old. Make me wonder if anyone these days really understood what I experienced.

Burp

Bump

Other than Oban most of the shows went nowhere. Feels like they got dropped in the middle of the story.

Power ragers generations was what i tuned in for mainly.

youtu.be/PeVybJmtMFA

IVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS SHOW (I KEPT THINKING DRAGON RIDER) Thank You SO MUCH user

It's logo looks like fox kids but after getting fucked up in some sort of war.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go was better than it should have been.

>greg cipes is the hero
>ashley johson is his lover
is SMTHFG the first series to cast them as lovers?

This

I loved it, specially the bumpers

It had "What's with Andy?" so it was OK

I mean, just look at these

youtu.be/68Pu_OSYDkE

All these. But also fucking Tokyo Pig and Beyblade. That shit was my life back then.

Pretty sure Teen Titans came out first.

The bumpers of Jetix being invaded by Disney XD

youtu.be/0Dt4UsaU9bM
youtu.be/mAzCjkY7x3U
youtu.be/IzVP6r-Zkgw
youtu.be/z5fXeIfeaJU
youtu.be/uineeE9T-Yw

Also, new bumpers for a supposed comeback

youtu.be/ykwhKNokmX4

Why does it have a big anime eye

So it can see

youtube.com/watch?v=T7GugcM-I24

Oban was some good shit. Half the racing machines barely looked like racers though, how that insect kept up with anything is still a mystery to me.

It should've gotten a podracer clone game tbqh. Or at least a good rip.

I don't even remember it existing.

Bump

Glad I could help user.

Bump

Get Ed was just weird. I had no idea what kind of story they were going for with it. Like, it was clearly sci-fi, but there was just so much that didn't make sense.
Then again, it's been years since I've watched it, so maybe I've just forgotten all the important details.

I feel old now

Seriously wished someone extended this theme through a program & posted it online. Along with Digimon Frontier, A more proper one, & X-men Evolution The latter though isn't Jetix related, but still. OH! & also Legion of Super Heroes

Just finished this show some days ago, it was amazing

i remeber this one cartoon where the villain had to breath his own farts or he would die

is that from jetix?

I watched it religiously as a child when it was fox kids & as Jetix as a pre-teen, & when it moved to toon Disney as a late time program, I watched both of those as much as I could. Then XD came along & I was heartbroken. Only watch XD for some old show reruns when they did that like Spider-Man Unlimited, Spider-Man 94, Etc.

WHAT'S WITH ANDY, W-W-WHAT'S WITH ANDY?

Grossology

Don't worry that's natural.

Two guys create some supersoldier through alien tech and then break, with one taking said supersoldier and raising him to be a freaking delivery boy.

I mean you don't get fucking plots like that anymore, baka.

was one of the most based channels. I couldn't save it.

wow

I still have the Jetix promotional DVD.
It has one episode of Yin Yang Yo and the rest is clips from shows.

Nice

what about Fox Kids?

Bump

>no nose
after all these years, i still bothered by that

Delet

that show had one of the ugliest dragons I've seen but it was still enjoyable
It ended on a cliff-hanger, didn't it?

As much as I enjoyed some Jetix shows, I just CAN'T see past it being the parasite that killed Toon Disney.

Jetix was nice and all, but it slowly consumed more and more airtime on Toon Disney, which was one of the last places to watch the cartoons Disney had thrown away during the start of their live sitcom phase.
It kept growing and growing until it completely engulfed Toon Disney and we wound up left with Disney XD, which was honestly even worst content wise than Jetix was originally.

Alright.

Jetix was the main channel in most of the world, I didn't even know Toon Disney was a thing before the inernet

I remember Jetix UK.
Used to watch a lot of Yin Yang Yo and Pucca on it.

They should bring back the jetix block on April fools the same way toonami did

youtu.be/ykwhKNokmX4

I liked Foxkids better than Jetix.

Also I infinitely enjoyed Foxkids better than WB, Disney, Cartoonnetwork and Nickledeon.

Foxkids was the family channel that had both action shows and family-oriented shows. What I loved about the shows was that the writers were sane in the head and the characters were mature.

Thus I didn't end up in the Cow&Chicken, Spongebob and Simpsons group which thought that all cartoons must have ugly looking designs, annoying voices, sarcastic negative remarks, disfunctional families, hateable characters and negative humour. Or the opposite, overly preachy children's cartoons(Recess) with incredibly quirky and goofy characters(Magic School Bus)

Foxkids had morals and standards where the writers actually wrote realistic behaviour and not retard funny character 101. Plus I caught most cartoons between 91-2004s. It was a good time.

I thought Jetix was replaced by Disney XD?

It was, those bumpers aren't official

Oh :(

youtube.com/watch?v=6C6PpYcRTdc

The name and the logo was enough to put me off of the programming block entirely.
Yeah I was that shallow as a kid.
I heard it was actually good though.

When will Jetix show Keit-ai?

I spent most of the mid and late 00's watching it and loving every second. And then it died. I'll still remember Pig City and What's With Andy for pretty much being the defining cartoons of the comfiest part of my life.

What's wrong with the logo? I think it looks cool

It looks really half-assed.
The metal thing resembles a Bully from Super Mario 64 painted in chrome.

That's a Toonami show.

Bump

I dunno, when I was a kid I was amazed by how it could transform into anything

Yep. They were collecting like 6 power macgauffins and they had only gotten 1 when it ended without even using the one.

In the US Toon Disney was it's own channel before Jetix came along

get ed was fucking deep and depressing for a kids show you are bunch of clones and your lives means nothing

I totally remember when Jetix Latin America ended with the movie Open Season.

Yeah, but for most countries outside of the US, Toon Disney was never a thing and Jetix was the whole channel

youtu.be/JKo9ydF-JVo

I cried when I woke up that saturday morning and saw Disney XD instead of Jetix

>fairly oddparents
wat. i know it was on disney channel in south africa but disney xd?? weird

I kept thinking about spider riders. But i think that was on a different saturday morning cartoon block.

It was on Jetix way before it aired on Disney XD.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpdSERmlItg

Bump

Remember when they ran the 90s Marvel cartoons and Naruto in the evenings

Ah memories...

Bump

The logo looks really cool, though.

Must have been my memory fading, then. I did enjoy the aesthetic of the show, like a dollar-store Tron.

Ying Yang Yo, I remember that and now I feel old too.

And before Jetix we had FOX Kids, which I miss more than Jetix to be honest.

POWER RANGERS ROAR

youtube.com/watch?v=2EKdAiu3toY

>that video
God this used to come on all the time. Brings back memories, where has the time gone

It was from Discovery Kids
This show